• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

remember: the solution to all of your problems is 2 deep man. it's the defense that literally cannot be beat! it can't!

Sometimes my 2 deep works... sometimes it gets worked. Like today, Nicks did a comeback route, broke Hall's tackle, then broke Merriweather's tackle for a TD. Then short cross routes with the TE would leave em open for a short period! Zone was doing the same thing! AT was money on passing!

Sometimes my 2 deep works... sometimes it gets worked. Like today, Nicks did a comeback route, broke Hall's tackle, then broke Merriweather's tackle for a TD. Then short cross routes with the TE would leave em open for a short period! Zone was doing the same thing! AT was money on passing!

i was being sarcastic

LukeSmith

Storybook I'm around for the night if you want to play our game.

re: DCX cap, it's entirely possible he told me. I don't remember, but I do see the FMT post now that it's been linked. I don't remember what made that happen, but whatever.

DCX

DCX
Its not warranted unless proof is provided. Until then, DCX gets off on a technicality from your screw up alone.
I talked to Luke via AIM. I told him the same thing I told FMT. Maybe people made a mistake in the same way Crow thought he had my 2012 and 2013 picks.

I went into he season with the full knowledge and confidence that my penalty was to be carried out in the off season. I even told Wellie about my penalty in the off season .

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I talked to Luke via AIM. I told him the same thing I told FMT. Maybe people made a mistake in the same way Crow thought he had my 2012 and 2013 picks.

I went into he season with the full knowledge and confidence that my penalty was to be carried out in the off season. I even told Wellie about my penalty in the off season .

DCX
My good name being dragged though the mud. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

DCX

You can stop arguing your case. FMT let you off the hook.

Trasher

I'm retired.

He must come back. He must. He must...
60872589.jpg

Somnia

GG LJ. Thought it was going to be a close one most of the game till the 3rd quarter. Fuck that last pick you got though lol.

LJ11

GG LJ. Thought it was going to be a close one most of the game till the 3rd quarter. Fuck that last pick you got though lol.
Great game dude, you did a good job confusing me at times and stopping the run. Was going to plays that shouldn't work against the d you were calling but kept doing it, you did a good job keep me off balance.

Thought you were definitely going to score on that drive, but you called slants on each side and I was able to make a play on the ball. No clue what got into Stevie Johnson, dude was separating an awful lot, and he refused to go down.

Really good game though, Locker really zips the ball, couldn't believe how fast it came out of his hand.

Rorschach

This team.... Never have more than 2 seconds to throw the ball.

VY can't throw, though... start Gabbert. He had guys open at times, but just ducked it. I know part of it was the wind because Palmer was doing similar throws, but DAMN. They weren't even close! Give Gabbert the start.

Your D was pretty good before the returns made it get out of hand. The DL was getting to me every time. Your OL is good at running, but again, you didn't have the option to after the return TDs.

Start Gabbert. Run the ball. :p

Ramirez

I love your new scrambling friendly Roofles. I don't want to read any crying about people scrambling on you this year!

I think people have caught on to the fact that I can't run, so pretty much every play is a cover 4, or something to that effect, so with no spy, it leaves quite a bit of room to run most of the time. If everyone is covered, I'm gone!

LukeSmith

I think people have caught on to the fact that I can't run, so pretty much every play is a cover 4, or something to that effect, so with no spy, it leaves quite a bit of room to run most of the time. If everyone is covered, I'm gone!

That's fine just keep this shit out of the thread
crying-child-zillion.jpg

Rorschach

Holy shit. How can you be +22 in TO differential? Not just be +22, but have given away 8 in the process. Fucking eh! Bears have +20, but they don't turn it over. 9ers are insane!

Rorschach

Taiwan Jones has already caught up to McFadden in yards and TDs, but has a higher average. The good times are over for him, though. McFadden is back. I don't care if Jones is better! This is like when the Bears refused to use Jones, who was better, because they wanted to use Benson. Or like when the Bears refused to use the better QB Orton because they wanted to use Grossman. Or like when the Bears wouldn't get WRs because they wanted to use Hester. Or like when the Bears didn't want to switch OL because they wanted to use Webb. Or like when the Bears... you know what, I'll just call it a Bear decision. Y'all get the picture.

DMczaf

fuck fuck fuckity fuck FUCK.

I try throwing a quick slant right after the snap and jam on the throwing icon over and over again and it never registers until my WR is out of that slant break and is already moving up field to give the CB an easy shot at a bullet pass INT in the endzone, ruining my comeback.

FUCK.

Birdman02

fuck fuck fuckity fuck FUCK.

I try throwing a quick slant right after the snap and jam on the throwing icon over and over again and it never registers until my WR is out of that slant break and is already moving up field to give the CB an easy shot at a bullet pass INT in the endzone, ruining my comeback.

FUCK.

GG man. I really thought the game was out to get me after how it started....then it kind of evened out for the while. Luckily for me, it completely screwed you over in the end....especially the play before the one you are talking about when Freeman got stuck behind your o-line when he had an easy scramble to the end zone.

Holy shit. How can you be +22 in TO differential? Not just be +22, but have given away 8 in the process. Fucking eh! Bears have +20, but they don't turn it over. 9ers are insane!

i don't even pick the plays! once my D gets on the field i just set the controller down and then pick it up when i go back on offense but when i'm on offense i just pick the play and let the CPU do the play too

Birdman02

Great, I lost my top offensive weapon just in time for the toughest stretch of my schedule.

Crow, CB, DCX, Rors, and FMT....then I finally get Sproles back!

DCX

DCX
i don't even pick the plays! once my D gets on the field i just set the controller down and then pick it up when i go back on offense but when i'm on offense i just pick the play and let the CPU do the play too

Surprised you remember to pick up the controller.

DCX

LJ11

I love physics.

Thanks Backbreaker :|

My running back tripped me when he went to pick up a blitz. Stumbled into the endzone and was sacked for a safety.

Did bounce off 4 guys for an unreal TD though. Too bad when can't get any highlights.

Top Bottom