• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Ramirez

Ram remembered how to press Y in 2nd half :(

I was pressing it all game! I was right in front of so many plays, tapping, holding, jamming, didn't matter, my Y button wasn't cooperating.

Ben's 3 week POTW plans spoiled by two terrible INTs that should have been completions if I hit the button the correct way. Also lost a TD because Wallace doesn't know how to toe tap with 5 yards of endzone to get it done! :p

I'm feeling good about my place in the division after that win, you have a much tougher schedule remaining compared to me. Same opponents, but I've already got my beatings out of the way!

Splat

I was pressing it all game! I was right in front of so many plays, tapping, holding, jamming, didn't matter, my Y button wasn't cooperating.

Ben's 3 week POTW plans spoiled by two terrible INTs that should have been completions if I hit the button the correct way. Also lost a TD because Wallace doesn't know how to toe tap with 5 yards of endzone to get it done! :p

I'm feeling good about my place in the division after that win, you have a much tougher schedule remaining compared to me. Same opponents, but I've already got my beatings out of the way!

I don't care about division, just need to make it to the dance :)

i wish i played you this season princess

Smokey

When does Smokey TV begin?

Don't think I mentioned this yet, but SmokeyTV has been placed on hold. For some reason the HD PVR is not recognized by my PC in it's USB slot. I get a popup mentioning a malfunction. Yes I have tried other USB slots. It's to the point that my PC will freeze on the boot screen if it is plugged in. Will look into it some more this weekend, but my trusty box of 2+ years may be dead :(

At least I now have an excuse to get the newer model with HDMI etc. Wish my 360 would do the same tbh

i was thinking about next seasons schedule and the nfc west will play the nfc south and the afc south. can't say for sure what every other division plays because this was just off the top of my head since i remember the real life niners schedule from the past few years.

hopefully EA didn't fuck this up too and we actually get a real schedule!

there is a new one coming out called Broke (about athletes and how they lose their money) and i saw the commercial earlier and swore it said "directed by billy CORGAN" but it actually said corben

jordan.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah volume 2 is coming out starting Tuesday.

My recommended ones are (In no particular order):
Winning Time
The U
June 17th 1994
Four Days in October
Run Ricky Run
Muhammad and Larry

They are all worth a watch, just depends on how they line up with your tastes. I am a diehard Yankee/Knicks fan and 3 of those feature them.

Fuck Reggie Miller.

daw840

Holy hell....Bishop is about to go on a killing spree in the OT. I don't think I've ever seen a mod sticky threads so that he can come back and ban people...lol

Hope we don't lose any Madden friends.

DCX

DCX
Holy hell....Bishop is about to go on a killing spree in the OT. I don't think I've ever seen a mod sticky threads so that he can come back and ban people...lol

I'm safe. I rarely post outside of here and sports threads.

DCX

eznark

Banned
I'll trade Rodgers and a first for Laurinitis. A linebacker that can run step for step downfield with Randall Cobb is worth more money than gold!!

Good game, dude.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'll trade Rodgers and a first for Laurinitis. A linebacker that can run step for step downfield with Randall Cobb is worth more money than gold!!

Good game, dude.

Laurinaitis is ridiculous in this game, he saved my ass.

Your offensive personnel mis matching gave me fucking fits. Had to go for it on that 4th and goal, hope you weren't upset about it.

eznark

Banned
Laurinaitis is ridiculous in this game, he saved my ass.

Your offensive personnel mis matching gave me fucking fits. Had to go for it on that 4th and goal, hope you weren't upset about it.
not at all, I was actually going to message you and tell you to punch it in. Only move that made sense.

Wish I hadn't fumbled. I hate fumbles so much, just seems like a dice roll. The picks I have no problem with, I saw Laurinitis in space with Finley and Cobb and obviously I am going to challenge him. He's amazing, ill never do that again.

DCX

DCX

Good game, dude.
Haha I tried to trade for him but alas he is staying in Stl.

DCX

BigAT

I swear to god, at least 75% of the threads created in OT at this point seem to have very little purpose other than being ban-bait. Especially anything related to differences between the sexes or gender relations, good luck having an honest discussion on that.

eznark

Banned
I swear to god, at least 75% of the threads created in OT at this point seem to have very little purpose other than being ban-bait. Especially anything related to differences between the sexes or gender relations, good luck having an honest discussion on that.

Why would you want to have an honest discussion about anything serious with a bunch of basement dwelling neck beards anyway?

eznark

Banned
Holy shit, Laurinaitis also forced that fumble. That guy just really wanted that game.

He also had a pretty sick pass interference that killed a long ball to Finley where a safety rolled under. That was the one play that made me mad!

New Englands playbook is rad. So many cool ways to get Finley open AND I connected with Jordy Nelson a bunch. Glad I was finally reminded that I didn't use the Packers playbook at all last year.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
He also had a pretty sick pass interference that killed a long ball to Finley where a safety rolled under. That was the one play that made me mad!

New Englands playbook is rad. So many cool ways to get Finley open AND I connected with Jordy Nelson a bunch. Glad I was finally reminded that I didn't use the Packers playbook at all last year.

The replacement refs didn't call it so it didn't happen!

Top Bottom