• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

Wow, I hate you DM. The score is 52-21 and its almost half and DM gets kicked for excessive griefing because of the little lag spikes :(

Sokantish

sure it did cola! sure it did!

i'll set you as auto pilot and play the CPU. 41-0 with 2 minutes left in the 4th.... fucking all those lost stats from my D :(

Hey man, how do you think I feel? Madden was giving me so many gifts in my game against DM, and now they're all gone! I didn't really earn much of it so I don't feel TOO bad. but it still hurts

Trasher

pepsi3.png

DCX

DCX
Did you really rush ZERO on that play DCX. What did you think was gonna happen?
I held a spy and a couple contains.. they got swallowed up. Vick was running wild early on.

You adjusted to everything I did. Tip my hat and on to the next one. Gg

DCX

alright ill play you again cola if you are on in the next 5 mins. otherwise i'm playing the cpu

we need to have a "replay" protocol. in my instance i dont really mind replaying cola but i dont think soka should have to replay DM if he's up 52-21 at the half or something that is just completely out of hand

Rorschach

alright ill play you again cola if you are on in the next 5 mins. otherwise i'm playing the cpu

we need to have a "replay" protocol. in my instance i dont really mind replaying cola but i dont think soka should have to replay DM if he's up 52-21 at the half or something that is just completely out of hand

I don't know about that one. On the one hand, lots can happen in a half. On the other hand, DM will probably be prepared for him now. Tough call. Maybe play one half in those situations like in the old leaguedaddy days?

bluemax

Banned
Trasher you're up 3 fucking touch downs and there's less than 2 minutes left. I don't care how fucking shitty your run game is stop throwing it deep to Calvin Johnson bro.

Trasher

Trasher you're up 3 fucking touch downs and there's less than 2 minutes left. I don't care how fucking shitty your run game is stop throwing it deep to Calvin Johnson bro.

Just felt like making you suffer for going for it TWICE early in the second quarter on 4th down. Just showing the same respect back. You couldn't handle 42 more seconds of that? Wow.

Way to go dude. Now it doesn't count at all...

bluemax

Banned
Just felt like making you suffer for going for it TWICE early in the second quarter on 4th down. Just showing the same respect back. You couldn't handle 42 more seconds of that? Wow.

Way to go dude. Now it doesn't count at all...

How is going for it twice on 4th down when I'm losing disrespectful?

LukeSmith

I guess volleyball is off the table.

I am going to say this for the first and last time:

If you are doing shit in your game that you would come to the thread and piss and moan about, stop doing it.
Whether it's padding stats, jumping offsides, whatever, quit being shitheads to each other in the game.
That's why we have the thread.

Trasher

How is going for it twice on 4th down when I'm losing disrespectful?

The second quarter had just started... It was 4th and 6 and you could have had a field goal. That shit pisses me off. That's the whole reason we are in a sim league I thought...'

So yeah. Sorry for trying to pad CJs stats. Just wanted to go for OPOTW when I had a decent shot at it.

bluemax

Banned
The second quarter had just started... It was 4th and 6 and you could have had a field goal. That shit pisses me off. That's the whole reason we are in a sim league I thought...

My defense was gassed and I had no momentum. It was a 49 yard field goal.

How is that not realistic?

I don't see how that warrants throwing deep for the final 2 minutes when you're up 3 scores and I'm not trying to stop the clock because I know I'm beat.

Trasher

My defense was gassed and I had no momentum. It was a 49 yard field goal.

How is that not realistic?

I don't see how that warrants throwing deep for the final 2 minutes when you're up 3 scores and I'm not trying to stop the clock because I know I'm beat.

Was just throwing slants and crossing patterns until the game ran out. It's not like i was calling timeouts and savoring every second. You could have run the clock out too being down that much and instead you threw an interception deep when there was no chance of coming back.

Whatever. I wasn't even going to complain about the 4th down thing after it was all said and done, but then you went ahead and ruined the whole game. Great.

Top Bottom