• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Mrbob

There is a trend with Bluemax rage quitting against NFC North opponents with under one minute left.

Just sim my game against Seattle.

Smokey

On this day of 2k13 release lets relive some memories:

-Bob calling Al Jefferson Al Richardson
-Bob hi-jacking my trade
-Bob hi-jacking the Heat from pheeniks (i think)

-FMT being shit except for stick figure Carrol who just sat in the corner and made every 3 that he shot. This was literally FMTs offense in every game.

-pheeniks becoming pheeknicks after he and dcx played in what was the finest form of cheese the league had ever known. dcx's finest moment.
-pheeniks still 2nd round virgin

-cb wasting space with the lakers

-dcx saving the playoffs after we couldnt advance lol

-great multi team trades

On this day of 2k13 release lets relive some memories:

-Bob calling Al Jefferson Al Richardson
-Bob hi-jacking my trade
-Bob hi-jacking the Heat from pheeniks (i think)

-FMT being shit except for stick figure Carrol who just sat in the corner and made every 3 that he shot. This was literally FMTs offense in every game.

-pheeniks becoming pheeknicks after he and dcx played in what was the finest form of cheese the league had ever known. dcx's finest moment.
-pheeniks still 2nd round virgin

-cb wasting space with the lakers

-dcx saving the playoffs after we couldnt advance lol

Matt Carroll and mcgirk were a dominant force!

Smokey

Matt Carroll and mcgirk were a dominant force!

was so bad yet it WORKED.

oh and how could i forget:

-brent barry for AI. league's greatest trade
-daw 12 High alley abuse play that had to be banned

-beasley 80 something points. maybe it was less my memory fails me but it was high

DCX

DCX

-beasley 80 something points. maybe it was less my memory fails me but it was high
- My elite use of Jamal Crawford and the hard on the league had/has for JR Smith!

- the fake Kobe trade lulz

DCX

Trasher

This reminded me of some of you guys.
gAerG.jpg

Brent Barry is the greatest 2K player of all time

Are you guys getting it for 360 again? I think I might scoop it up this year because its been ages since I've had a basketball game. I'm garbage at them, but I still enjoy it and would love to get mopped up by you guys a few times. I need my "pass to Greg Monroe in the paint and turn the ball over" offense to make its appearance!

Sokantish

That would have been mean, DM probably needed the win more than I did anyway. Not like I'm gonna win my division with you chumps never being able to beat Bob

Smokey

What about the uproar about the alley oop play I perfected and was then banned?!?

Don't worry I haven't forgotten

I can't wait to unleash dat Lin+Asik combo

Mrbob

That doesn't make what I said any less truthful. You guys are letting me down

GCQ almost won last night. Took me to overtime but I was able to finish the deal.

Had the craziest play happen with under 30 seconds left in the 4th quarter. GCQ has the ball, completes a pass. My D creates a fumble at his own 30, and Urlacher picks it up. I'm running with the ball heading towards the sidelines at the 15, but Urlacher gets hit and fumbles it away back to the Panthers. From jubilation to devastation in a manner of 15 seconds! I'm a new man though! In the past I'd let a play like that break me and I'd lose the game but I shrugged it off!

However, any of you guys who want to snipe Urlacher this off season have a nice reminder of what you are getting!

Anyone want to scrim?

Joined a maddenschool.com league, needed to scratch that itch. just won my first game against a 3-0 bengals squad. Feeling good about the Jaguars.

daw840

GG Rors....drops killed me.

Sorry about that shit at the end....don't think you have to pull back for me. That was a really good game and I'm happy to have kept it as close as I did against you.

edit: Sometimes I wish I weren't in the AFC Best. I might actually make the playoffs in another division, lol.

Top Bottom