• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

untitled-68tdza.gif

this game has truly been a gift from the football gods in terms of hilarity. two shitty QB's doin what they do!

Rorschach

Alright, looks like I'm going in later than I thought. Let's get it done tomorrow at 4 since it's perfect for you. Sorry for the flip flop!

I'll send you a PM. Hopefully, you get it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didnt think RE was TERRIBLE judging from the demo. It doesnt feel like a RE game (specifically 4, which was the peak), but it seems like a decent action game. Ill grab it when its cheap

I'm up 4 points in fantasy, I have Witten going up against Marshall, Gould, and CHI D. This guy has Alex Smith and Frank Gore. Kaepernick might have won me a fantasy game.

Colasante

I didnt think RE was TERRIBLE judging from the demo. It doesnt feel like a RE game (specifically 4, which was the peak), but it seems like a decent action game. Ill grab it when its cheap

Just get it from Redbox. That little kiosk has saved me so much money the past year or so.

Colasante

RT@MikeHillEA It shouldn't come as a shock to hear that Michael Floyd is the NFC player of the week. #CCM

RT @Donny_Moore Two things are certain this wk...1) M. Floyd is not playing like a rook 2) Somebody getting some Madden Ratings love in the

I did it! A Cardinals player finally won player of the week! This is true elation. I feel like I just won a playoff game.

LukeSmith

I've got Luke good and pissed for you now, Somnia! :jnc

Nightz, you going to be around tomorrow night? Say around 10:30 EST?

Nah, when you held Y you got picks, when I held it my guys did nothing. It's evening out for my great success at holding Y this season

Just the way the game works sometimes.

Because you're about to release the fury!

Don't you have some Madden-School video to be posting

Week 8:

Next vance date: 10/4 (Thursday) @ 8pm pst

Games:

Bucs @ Vikes
Jags @ Packers
Dolphins @ Jets
Chargers @ Browns
Colts @ Titans
Pats @ Rams
Falcons @ Eagles
Panthers @ bears
Seahawks @ Lions
Redskins @ Steelers
Raiders @ chiefs
Giants @ Cowboys
Saints @ Broncos
49ers @ Cards

NFC Offensive player of the week - Malcolm Floyd (Cardinals) - 11 rec, 166 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week - Prince Amukamara (Giants) - 2 tackles, 1 int, 1 FR, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week - Larry Fitzgerald (Pats) - 17 rec, 306 yards, 4 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week - Conor Barwin (Texans) - 3 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

BigAT

I did it! A Cardinals player finally won player of the week! This is true elation. I feel like I just won a playoff game.

You're right a Cardinals player did win PotW.

RT @SkipBaylessEA Some of the thanks has to go to the defense that went up against Larry Fitzgerald. #AFCPoW #CCM

Nah, when you held Y you got picks, when I held it my guys did nothing. It's evening out for my great success at holding Y this season

Just the way the game works sometimes.

Yea, last game I ran with a guy stride for stride and held Y when the ball was in the air, he decided to stand there and do nothing. Haden is definitely the ballhawk out of my group of defensive backs though, anyone else is a toss up.

CB's backs damn near pick everything that's close to them.

BigAT

I love that Donny treats Madden roster updates like women treat fantasy football teams.

I like that everyone else has made up made up Twitter accounts for the game, but it uses Donny's real Twitter handle so his shit must get spammed like crazy. It's got to be absolutely impossible for him to see real mentions.

eznark

Banned
I like that everyone else has made up made up Twitter accounts for the game, but it uses Donny's real Twitter handle so his shit must get spammed like crazy. It's got to be absolutely impossible for him to see real mentions.

That was a real life tweet though, wasn't it?

BigAT

That was a real life tweet though, wasn't it?

Nope, it's an auto-generated one from the game. Donny's gets used less than the others, but when you consider every single league has it, there have got to be a ridiculous amount of tweets pushed to him.

Levious, I'll be on for a bit now if you want to get our game in. Can't say I would blame you if you don't though.

Top Bottom