• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

I have yet to complain about someone running up the score, the only thing I've complained about is Sanjuro getting the ball back on a bug and going down to FG in under a minute, but again that was only because of a bug, if he had done it for real I wouldn't have cared.

You might be bullshitting, but I just wanted to point that out.

It wasn't a bug. The game felt terrible for doing me wrong, so they just gave me the ball back to reclaim my FG glory.

Sanjuro

what was your situation? i think most people are pretty understanding and wouldn't complain but you doing what you did with fitz was ridiculous. don't be thick in front of me!

My situation is my running backs fumbling the ball every other play. I should have just swept the leg on Wellie's coverage, but then I remembered an hour long awkward conversation with CB that I wanted to avoid.

Somnia

It wasn't a bug. The game felt terrible for doing me wrong, so they just gave me the ball back to reclaim my FG glory.

That's it, make Sanjuro bench Fitz!

7982-animated_giftagmethumbs_up_zpsd3a3f7f5.gif

Somnia

My situation is my running backs fumbling the ball every other play. I should have just swept the leg on Wellie's coverage, but then I remembered an hour long awkward conversation with CB that I wanted to avoid.

As soon as he scored you were no longer way up, should have tried to drive and score again and not run it out.

Sanjuro

As soon as he scored you were no longer way up, should have tried to drive and score agani and not run it out.

I'm not afraid of you, Somnia. Now, I'm scurd of Wellington and he is within driving distance!

Plus I possibly got him fired today!

there is no way anyone would complain about you throwing deep in a one score game late in the game. if you are up 7 or 3, and run a deep bomb to put the game away (whether you score or not), NO ONES complaints would be justified in that scenario.

Sanjuro

there is no way anyone would complain about you throwing deep in a one score game late in the game. if you are up 7 or 3, and run a deep bomb to put the game away (whether you score or not), NO ONES complaints would be justified in that scenario.

I'm not so sure anymore!

Either way, like stated before, I rather people in the league not try to piss one another off. I usually just play fairly casually and conservatively.

Trasher

Its insane, but I feel the same way :/ I have to learn how to run

DCX

FMT doesn't know what it's like to play against the Willster.

Running is so hard in between tackles in this game, so it pretty much makes me feel like the only way to do it is go to the outside with pitches, and my blocks never hold on the outside. :(

FMT doesn't know what it's like to play against the Willster.

Running is so hard in between tackles in this game, so it pretty much makes me feel like the only way to do it is go to the outside with pitches, and my blocks never hold on the outside. :(

im very familiar with my old nemesis. and i'll be reminded of that in week 9 when i play the rams!

McNei1y

Ramirez, when is the earliest you can play? Again, my ass is tired since I'm not used to this bullshit yet but trying to get a time atleast. I may take a "nap" until a time you can play at or something.

rinse82

Gg eznark, my D was on point but still had no business winning that game. I thought you were gone for 6 on that pass on the last drive, no clue how he got by when I was in Prevent

61 rush yards, 9 pass yards

Think I just cost myself Zach Richmond

eznark

Banned
Gg eznark, my D was on point but still had no business winning that game. I thought you were gone for 6 on that pass on the last drive, no clue how he got by when I was in Prevent

61 rush yards, 9 pass yards

Think I just cost myself Zach Richmond

After the two dropped touchdowns in the first half I got super annoyed and it totally cost me. Should have just kicked that field goal to go up 15-3. Dumb move on my part.

You absolutely deserved to win that game, I had amazing field position in the first three quarters and did jack shit (fuck Cobb, fuck Jones, fuck Finley!)

All told 8 drops, 3 sure touchdowns. Thanks, Madden!

#1 pick!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington if you ever play me in franchise my defense will make you feel better about yourself
We play week 15 this season. The same week Harvin is scheduled to come back.

Btw, remember that we played a community game and you stomped me pretty good. I don't think you have to worry much.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I scorched your defense Wellington. I'm not scared of you anymore, I'm driving to NY right now.
Fuck outta here. Who the fuck was I going to defend? I doubled Fitz you threw to Gronk, I doubled Gronk you threw to Hernandez, I double Hernandez you throw to Welker, I double Welker and that little little bastard still gets open. And then you also fucking ran the ball. There was literally nothing I could do with that pro bowl offense.

Rorschach

Who is left with no wins? Have we had a season with multiple winless teams? Or even one for that matter?
I meant to say something about this a while ago. There have been a ton of games where I haven't allowed 250 yards passing and I've never actually gotten the experience for it.

I miss out sometimes too.

I got ZERO exp today except for a CB that got a TAINT and it was very little. :( Feelsbadman.

Sanjuro

Fuck outta here. Who the fuck was I going to defend? I doubled Fitz you threw to Gronk, I doubled Gronk you threw to Hernandez, I double Hernandez you throw to Welker, I double Welker and that little little bastard still gets open. And then you also fucking ran the ball. There was literally nothing I could do with that pro bowl offense.

I doubled yer mom, threw to yer sister.

Rorschach

Awesome, wind indicator shows that it's going 14 mph to the right. Kick it and the wind blows it left.

That wind indicator and FMT's sliders don't help! Missed another one today.

If I'm ever in the gray area from now on, I'm going for it. I don't give a fuck if it's 4th and 10.

Ok cool. We'll just shoot for that time. I'll be back by 10:30 my time so that way we don't miss each other if I don't check the thread before hand.

I'm back now with a bag of chickfila and Coke, so after I eat I can roll, so just post here if you can!

I have my xbox on

McNei1y

I'm back now with a bag of chickfila and Coke, so after I eat I can roll, so just post here if you can!

I have my xbox on

Fucking Chick-Fil-A.

Oh yea speaking of which, I had Ruth's Chris for the first time tonight. My parents won some gift card bullshit so they took me and my brother's out. That fucking filet wit shrimp and mashed potatoes man.

Top Bottom