• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

I used to be a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich guy and it's still good but I prefer Chick Fila's

Also Ferny I can go whenever now

Sanjuro

Wendy's is the best of the major three. Chik-fil-A is god-tier chicken.

Fuck Texiera, fuck Cano.

tumblr_lq6c42O3F51qbjvuho1_400.gif

remember bro's: THE WIND INDICATOR IS OPPOSITE! we went over this in the pre-season. why is it? i have no idea

If the playoffs started today....

AFC:
Raiders/Bills (BYE)
Texans Vs. Steelers
Bengals Vs. Broncos

NFC:
Bears/Saints (BYE)
49ers Vs. Giants
Eagles Vs. Rams

And some interesting stats:

7 QB's have thrown 20 int's or more.... in 8 games or less:
Matt Ryan (30)
Jake Locker (27)
Erron (26)
Ponder (22)
Skelton (22)
Griffin (20)
Rivers (20)

We all know the top 2 WR's in the league are megatron and fitz, but #3 might surprise you.... Kendall Wright of the Titans! 37 catches, 720 yards and 5 TD's

Midway offensive player of the year candidates:
1. Calvin Johnson - 62 catches, 906 yards, 7 TD
2. Larry Fitz - 48 catches, 717 yards, 4 TD
3. Lesean Mccoy - 684 rush yards, 11 TD's, 433 yards receiving, 1 TD
4. Stevan Ridley - 611 rush yards, 4 TD's, 127 receiving yards
5. Jay Cutler - 1453 yards passing, 10 TD, 1 int, 79% completion

Midway defensive player of the year candidates:
1. Jason Pierre-Paul - 23 tackles, 18 for loss, 13 sacks, 2 FF
2. Lamarr Houston - 23 tackles, 16 for loss, 13 sacks,
3. Dwight Freeney - 24 tackles, 12 for loss, 12 sacks, 2 FF
4. Patrick Willis - 53 tackles, 18 for loss, 5 sacks, 4 int's, 6 FF
5. Jon Beason - 50 tackles, 5 for loss, 2 int, 1 FF

Best kickers:
1. Robbie Gould - 18/19, 52 yard long
2. David Akers - 14/14, 56 yard long
3. Greg Zuerlein - 14/14, 54 yard long
4. Rian Lindell - 14/16, 53 yard long
5. Alex Henery - 12/12, 55 yard long

Best PR/KR:
1. Jacoby Ford - 457 KR yards, 2 TD, 320 PR yards, 1 TD
2. No one else deserves mention after seeing this!

Best punter!
1. Tim Masthay (Packers) - 51.3 average, 1 insinde the 20
2. Brett Kern (Titans) - 50.4 average, 8 inside the 20
3. T.J. Conley (Jets) - 49.6 average, 4 inside the 20
4. Adam Podlesh (Bears) - 48.9 average, 4 inside 20
5. Jeremy Kapinos (Steelers) - 47.8 average, 3 inside 20

Sokantish

remember bro's: THE WIND INDICATOR IS OPPOSITE! we went over this in the pre-season. why is it? i have no idea

If the playoffs started today....

And some interesting stats:

7 QB's have thrown 20 int's or more.... in 8 games or less:

We all know the top 2 WR's in the league are megatron and fitz, but #3 might surprise you.... Kendall Wright of the Titans! 37 catches, 720 yards and 5 TD's

You know FMT, I feel like you're disrespecting the Vikings with this here post. Harvin with 1000 yards and 11 TDs and Owusu with 800 yards and 11 TDs get no love! Sure, they only each have 30 receptions and are on a team with a terrible record, but that shouldn't matter!

Rorschach

Fix the sliders!

No other RB would even be mentioned in the OPOTY cat if McFadden could stay healthy. :<

[edit]The whole streak thing sucks. Certain shit players are "hot" and certain awesome players are "cold." Makes no damn sense.

perhaps sokantish! i was just doing a quick thing and organized by receptions, not yardage!

and rors i shant fix the sliders! i think everyone was tired of routinely hitting 57-60+ yard FG's without a second thought!

Mrbob

jay_cutler_getty--300x300.jpg

Rorschach

Cutler stats are pedestrian.
perhaps sokantish! i was just doing a quick thing and organized by receptions, not yardage!

and rors i shant fix the sliders! i think everyone was tired of routinely hitting 57-60+ yard FG's without a second thought!

I should be able to hit a 45 yarder, damnit! Whatever, I don't want to hear crying at my future fourth down attempts, though! Anything beyond the 30 is 4 down territory.

the sliders never "changed", it has been this way from the start of the league.

and rors i have hit a 57 yarder. plenty of people have hit longer than 45 so i have no idea what you're talking about. if you didn't hit it full strength or if you had wind against you too bad!

Rorschach

the sliders never "changed", it has been this way from the start of the league.

and rors i have hit a 57 yarder. plenty of people have hit longer than 45 so i have no idea what you're talking about. if you didn't hit it full strength or if you had wind against you too bad!

I hope it rains against you!

LukeSmith

Cutler stats are pedestrian.

I should be able to hit a 45 yarder, damnit! Whatever, I don't want to hear crying at my future fourth down attempts, though! Anything beyond the 30 is 4 down territory.

I hit 2 53 yarders with Vinatieri last night, both were basically full power boots. 53 yards is at the outer limits of his range.

I've found the only thing I can beat Rors at, kicking!

Sanjuro

:D

Nightz

GG Nightz. Hit the wrong damn button and Weeden hurdles....smh

GG man. Yeah I knew you were trying to slide on that one, got lucky on the fumble. However I gave it right back to you on the pick. Had Meachem running wide open but Rivers threw it towards the middle right to your safety. Fortunate to come away with the win.

Ferny

GG Ferny

You get your first win and I'm still a +.500 virgin :(

That beginning of the game was rough for you a bit and then when you started marching down the field, I was legit worried that it would end up in a couple TDs.

also did I see this right? 663 yards passing for Big Ben and NINE!!!! TDs?

McNei1y

also did I see this right? 663 yards passing for Big Ben and NINE!!!! TDs?

Yes. It was just shit all over the place. He threw 4 picks, I threw 5 (with 2 fumbles. A 3rd happened but I recovered it somehow). I have holes all over the fucking field. One catch and he's on a breakaway. I think 2 comebacks turned into touchdowns. Then there were plenty of passes through my zone (good for Ram) that just lead to many yards because my defense is just godawful. My defense doesn't react worth a fuck.

Oh, and if you guys want to get at least one touchdown, choose a screen play in your own territory and your bound to get 70+ yards. This was the 3rd of 4th time its happened to me this season.\

At least I had 2 kick return touchdowns. It's not satisfying, though, since it doesn't prove anything.

Ramirez

lol, probably the dumbest game of Madden I've ever participated in.

And before you clowns accuse me of running it up, the game was pretty much always a one score game. I'd get a lead, throw a pick 6, or he'd get a KR TD, it was silly. So there's no way I was letting off the gas until I was at least two scores ahead. :p

Gentle Ben with 2 NFL records now. /bow

Top Bottom