• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

I remember how I felt after the Miami game. That realization that there is no hope anywhere in sight. I was so down. Then, they won the Pitt game and I felt good again... and then the Broncos game happened. Even though I expected the results, the way we lost was just so pathetic. Shit was over by the end of the first quarter.

I used to be satisfied with just looking at bright spots on the roster or couch coaching, but there is nothing to look at anymore. Even if there is a bright spot like McFadden, they will never be used correctly. We're stuck with shitty coaching forever just because the thought of coaching for the Raiders is deplorable to any good coaching prospect. We'd never win over someone with other prospects. There's a reason why our coaches are just super young and unproven and/or retreads.

This is how I feel. If I could just cut out the caring part I'd be okay, I've already come to terms with reality, now I just need to stop caring.

Feel bad for the younger fans, losing is all they know. Deluding themselves with the idea of landing a competent FO & coach. "WE NEED COWHER!" What you're going to get is Tony Sparano and Phil Savage.

Ramirez

The All-Madden Ravens were surprisingly not tough. They tried to turn it on at the end, but it was too late!

Rors, why would you feel good about beating us? Our Defense is god awful & our offense gifted you fumble after fumble!

bluemax

Banned
Frustrating to have the Giants already 0-2 in the division, considering it certainly feels like things will come down to tiebreakers at the end of the season. Especially since both of the losses were very winnable games.

I feel the same about the Seahawks :/

Rorschach

This is how I feel. If I could just cut out the caring part I'd be okay, I've already come to terms with reality, now I just need to stop caring.
Yeah, I can't stop. :(

Feel bad for the younger fans, losing is all they know. Deluding themselves with the idea of landing a competent FO & coach. "WE NEED COWHER!" What you're going to get is Tony Sparano and Phil Savage.
Exactly.
The All-Madden Ravens were surprisingly not tough. They tried to turn it on at the end, but it was too late!

It's because Live has Flacco benched. I got robo qb'd even without him!

Rors, why would you feel good about beating us? Our Defense is god awful & our offense gifted you fumble after fumble!

Because it was a win. I expected like 2 this season. And because I didn't have to hear it the next morning from the transplant assholes talking about the Steelers.

Mrbob

jackson_popcorn_gif.gif

LukeSmith

Here's the 2nd half scoring summary for the curious:

3rd quarter
Wayne 20 yard TD from Luck (5:17)
Donald Brown 1 yd run (1:26_

4th quarter
Fleener 75 tard TD pass from Drew Stanton (5:30) [on a 2 yard out]
Vinatieri 24 yard FG 2:08
Vinatieri 36 yard FG 1:37
Safety IND 1:03

Do the math and see what the score was at halftime

I ran 40 plays, 15 of them passes, 25 of them runs, could've put up a 100, next person who is down huge to me late and calls 3 timeouts to get the ball back while I'm killing clock and keeps throwing me the ball, I will happily keep taking TDs, it's ridiculous. Learn to play

Rorschach

next person who is down huge to me late and calls 3 timeouts to get the ball back while I'm killing clock and keeps throwing me the ball, I will happily keep taking TDs, it's ridiculous. Learn to play
fmt said:
if you are trying to run the clock out and your opponent is taking timeouts to stop the clock, it doesn't give you free reign to start throwing deep to "teach them a lesson". run the fucking clock out.

Then again, you didn't throw deep this time!

there is no rule about getting your ass beat but sanjuro it just feels like you don't want to even play in the league. 78-0? throwing pick after pick? come on man. if you don't want to play or you're going to pull this pouty shit then don't play.

there has been a long history of this. throwing 70 picks in one of the years in madden 12, multiple games throwing a bunch of picks. luke AIM'd me the basic play by play as the game was going on and i see nothing wrong with his game.

luke also said sanjuro was coming out in quarters defense against run formations and just doing odd things. a typical "pout" game. i have a feeling drizzler should be warming up in the bullpen

Sanjuro

there is no rule about getting your ass beat but sanjuro it just feels like you don't want to even play in the league. 78-0? throwing pick after pick? come on man. if you don't want to play or you're going to pull this pouty shit then don't play.

there has been a long history of this. throwing 70 picks in one of the years in madden 12, multiple games throwing a bunch of picks. luke AIM'd me the basic play by play as the game was going on and i see nothing wrong with his game.

luke also said sanjuro was coming out in quarters defense against run formations and just doing odd things. a typical "pout" game. i have a feeling drizzler should be warming up in the bullpen

Oh, grow up.

bluemax

Banned
Sanjuro did the same time outs thing against me. I messaged him and said I was just trying to run the clock out, and he responded with "dun care". Then when he got the back he kept going 5 wide with Fitz in the slot until he got picked off.

Sanjuro

I'm not sure how I'm pouty, but I can explain to you why I'm furious I have to get it rubbed in my face afterward. Unbelievable.

LJ11

Here's what I don't understand, if you're up big and the guy is calling timeouts, maybe he just wants another series to work on his game or whatever. Who cares? Just let it go, you're getting the W.

Smokey

lol what is this

Here's what I don't understand, if you're up big and the guy is calling timeouts, maybe he just wants another series to work on his game or whatever. Who cares? Just let it go, you're getting the W.

LJ what did Mario Williams do today against the 9ers? I'm assuming not much considering the score. I tuned in to watch him exclusively for 1.5 quarters and couldn't believe how ineffective he was.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Thats one thing. I think this is another.

lol what is this

LJ what did Mario Williams do today against the 9ers? I'm assuming not much considering the score. I tuned in to watch him exclusively for 1.5 quarters and couldn't believe how ineffective he was.

he had 1 hit on alex smith after the threw (alex smith was scrambling and mario was there). he also walked off in the middle of a play once

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Reggie Bush wins after all!

LJ11

No one showed up today on D. Every draft pick on D is a bust, the guys who were actually good on D, all two of them, aren't even playing with the same effort. Don't waste your time watching, shit is worse than Houston '10 D you loved so much.

Smokey

No one showed up today on D. Every draft pick on D is a bust, the guys who were actually good on D, all two of them, aren't even playing with the same effort. Don't waste your time watching, shit is worse than Houston '10 D you loved so much.

This is impossible, so I will take this as exaggeration! I keep having to remind cajun in the NFL thread about that with the Saints too. Nobody is as bad as that defense. Nobody.

Top Bottom