• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Me and FMT already had a talk earlier about what to do. He said to wait until the afternoon then play. Dont get your panties in a bunch. Watch Pey Pey vs. Brady and relax.

McNei1y

So what did I miss in this thread? I ended up going to the Skins game... FML. and now this game?

Anyway, CB I'll be around all day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im cooking food. After i finish eating ill play the CPU then we will advance. Plan accordingly

eznark

Banned
Ez, are you still alive, you haven't killed yourself have you?

Nah, it was awesome. Lucas Oil is cool as fuck and it was like a home game (which makes Fraudgers sucking cock so much worse). Reggie Wayne is fucking amazing and a ton of fun to watch against garbage players. They even had a cool Jeff Saturday tribute.

Sucks that they lost but it was a cool game to be at for sure. Arians turned Luck into a one read robot in the second half which turne out great for them but made him less interesting to watch, which was disappointing. Rodgers spent the day acting like Cutler. I miss Flynn.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nah, it was awesome. Lucas Oil is cool as fuck and it was like a home game (which makes Fraudgers sucking cock so much worse). Reggie Wayne is fucking amazing and a ton of fun to watch against garbage players. They even had a cool Jeff Saturday tribute.

Sucks that they lost but it was a cool game to be at for sure. Arians turned Luck into a one read robot in the second half which turne out great for them but made him less interesting to watch, which was disappointing. Rodgers spent the day acting like Cutler. I miss Flynn.

Lucas Oil is a VERY nice stadium

Trasher

This Pats/Broncos game is like one of our league games. Going for it on 4th and long with a 3 score lead! Onsides kick with more than six minutes remaining!

Eznark. You wanna play tonight?

Rorschach

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!

Birdman02

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!

Probably not gonna be able to play tonight. I should be good to go any other night after 10 est though.

Somnia

See guys, I play sim ball. Titans are getting destroyed by the Vikings, but rookie Kendall Wright is having a good game =)

eznark

Banned
This Pats/Broncos game is like one of our league games. Going for it on 4th and long with a 3 score lead! Onsides kick with more than six minutes remaining!

Eznark. You wanna play tonight?

Probably not til Tuesday night, maybe tomorrow before the MNF game. I have company in town til tomorrow night.

vancin now. EA's site fucking sucks dick on smart phones. you have the "login" link in the upper right and above that there is a banner that says "BETTER WITH GOOGLE CHROME!" or something. well, when you zoom in, the banner completely covers the link to login..... and the site usually wont recognize me tapping the screen

bluemax

Banned
Yes they can. In practice mode!

Practice mode is so much easier. The computer lets you call like 2 defensive plays and it doesn't matter.

vancin now. EA's site fucking sucks dick on smart phones. you have the "login" link in the upper right and above that there is a banner that says "BETTER WITH GOOGLE CHROME!" or something. well, when you zoom in, the banner completely covers the link to login..... and the site usually wont recognize me tapping the screen

Use Google Chrome for iOS!

McNei1y

im hitting halftime right now. So 20 minutes is a good guess assuming FMT is on time.

Mcneily when do you wanna go

Comcast phone/internet is down for now. Should be up tonight. And no, its not related to my griefing shit. Ill keep you posted.

Also, go to hell story/dcx

Ferny

Wells I won't be able to play till tomorrow bro. Yanks game may be starting soon so i'm headed out to watch it in a bit.

Week 11

Next vance Date: 10/10 (Wednesday) @ 5 pm pst

Games:

Dolphins @ Bills
Eagles @ Redskins
Packers @ Lions
Cards @ Falcons
Bucs @ Panthers
Browns @ Cowboys
Jets @ Rams
Colts @ Pats
Jags @ Texans
Bengals @ Chiefs
Saints @ Raiders
Chargers @ Broncos
Ravens @ Steelers (livewire is out, so play CPU)
Bears @ 49ers

NFC Offensive player of the week: Chris Owusu (Vikings) - 8 rec, 267 yards, 3 TD
NFC Defensive player of the week: J. Patrick (Saints) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Reggie Bush (Dolphins) - 17 carries, 183 yards, 3 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: L. Mckelvin (Bills) - 2 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

Top Bottom