• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

That's why I bought Sleeping Dogs, Darksiders II, and Torchlight II. So back off, you can't tell me what to do. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD.

daw840

Splat. I'll be around either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm watching my daughter by myself tomorrow all day so her mood will dictate if I am able to play. No guarantees about tomorrow.

Splat

Splat. I'll be around either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm watching my daughter by myself tomorrow all day so her mood will dictate if I am able to play. No guarantees about tomorrow.
Tuesday is a full day for me unless you can go at like 10pst. Hopefully monday works or tonight frees up?

McNei1y

gg cb. that first TD to Morgan was what happened to me pretty much all game vs Ram - the comeback route breaks free into a big YAC TD. I couldn't stop McCoy. It was like everyone didn't want to bring him down. Billy Cundiff isn't sim in this game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its annoying on those when the WR just rubs right off the DB. But ive been a benefactor of that in the past, so i cant really complain a ton.

My defenders cant catch shit in this second half of the season. Fuck them all

LJ11

Good game pheenix, I think it's safe to say that I fucked that up on multiple levels. I'm not sure how to explain it, probably should have ran clock and called decent fucking plays instead of mailing the last few minutes in. I knew that throw was getting int'd before even hitting the button but said what the hell.

gg, it was nice of you to let me win, we all know it won't matter in the end cause I am 5-5 and the next team is basically 7-2 :(

McNei1y

Its annoying on those when the WR just rubs right off the DB. But ive been a benefactor of that in the past, so i cant really complain a ton.

My defenders cant catch shit in this second half of the season. Fuck them all

Yeah. Morgan got lucky on two of those TD's with some of the broken tackles and wide open lanes. They also seemed to throw the flag whenever you got something going lol. That roughing the passer took RGIII out of the game and I had to use Gross-man :lol

I'm feeling a lot more confident in my defense now that I know to use some plays that I haven't been using in the past. I also like that I went back to the Redskins playbook on offense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
To whoever i play next week:

Im sooooooooo sorry. You did nothing to deserve the fury im going to unleash

Rorschach

Wow, it's Elites Must Fall week.

CB and LJ lost?

This bodes well for Bobby beating FMT, Rors, can you break this horrible curse?

Would it really be an upset if Birdman beat me? He's only lost one game. I thought it was going to be a battle of offense vs defense, but it turns out he has a better defense than me too. :(

LJ11

I think what threw me off was the time. Game was in primetime, total mind fuck. Bills, in primetime? Lets try to not embarrass ourselves.....proceeds to lose a 14 point lead with a little over 3 minutes.

Rorschach

Yes! Yes, it will. I won't let you take that possibility away from me.
It would actually be an upset if I was the one who won. As Wellie would say: just look at my community record.

I think what threw me off was the time. Game was in primetime, total mind fuck. Bills, in primetime? Lets try to not embarrass ourselves.....proceeds to lose a 14 point lead with a little over 3 minutes.

Throttle rules got you.

LJ11

i haven't seen a worse "pass rush" in a long time as one of our opponents. alex had such a clean pocket all game. and then there was mario williams walking off the field mid-play? lulz

You see any movement up front, any confusion, any stunting? Garbage, the guys stopped playing after half time, just gave up.

Man, I can't describe how I feel. 22 years, first ten years were fine, the rest is fucking misery. Can't take much more to be honest.

Somnia

You see any movement up front, any confusion, any stunting? Garbage, the guys stopped playing after half time, just gave up.

Man, I can't describe how I feel. 22 years, first ten years were fine, the rest is fucking misery. Can't take much more to be honest.

I know how you feel

Rorschach

I remember how I felt after the Miami game. That realization that there is no hope anywhere in sight. I was so down. Then, they won the Pitt game and I felt good again... and then the Broncos game happened. Even though I expected the results, the way we lost was just so pathetic. Shit was over by the end of the first quarter.

I used to be satisfied with just looking at bright spots on the roster or couch coaching, but there is nothing to look at anymore. Even if there is a bright spot like McFadden, they will never be used correctly. We're stuck with shitty coaching forever just because the thought of coaching for the Raiders is deplorable to any good coaching prospect. We'd never win over someone with other prospects. There's a reason why our coaches are just super young and unproven and/or retreads.

I think I won 2 games in the community.

2 out of 2! I'm on to you!

Somnia

NFC East...no idea who is gonna win that thing this year IRL. All of the teams look so wishy washy.

Cowboys upcoming schedule is =(

@ Ravens
@ Panthers (never discount the Cowboys to lose to worse teams)
NYG
@ Falcons

Rorschach

NFC East...no idea who is gonna win that thing this year IRL. All of the teams look so wishy washy.

@ Ravens
NYG
@ Falcons

Giants might gift you another one! Also, Flacco is balls and the Ravens don't want to be a run team anymore for some reason.

BigAT

@ Ravens
NYG
@ Falcons

Frustrating to have the Giants already 0-2 in the division, considering it certainly feels like things will come down to tiebreakers at the end of the season. Especially since both of the losses were very winnable games.

Top Bottom