• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
And since I just noticed this:

Lions
Home: 3-0
Road: 2-4

Rams
Home: 5-0
Road: 0-4

Seahawks
Home: 3-2
Road: 2-3

Falcons

Buccaneers

That potentially pivotal Seahawks vs Rams game in week 17 is at the Clink in Seattle.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
HFA is a bitch for lower teams. :( That's why you never accept an invite from FMT!

Makes me think about all the games in community that he invited me. I never thought much about HFA in Madden because I figured it was irrelevant. But both my losses this year were away games! hmm...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
And since I just noticed this:

Lions
Home: 3-0
Road: 2-4

Rams
Home: 5-0
Road: 0-4

Seahawks

Falcons

Buccaneers

That potentially pivotal Seahawks vs Rams game in week 17 is at the Clink in Seattle.
Haha, I meant to check this split out, surprised it's a straight win if at home, lose if on the road.

Been commenting on this all season, it's really fucked up. My defense falls asleep, receivers can't catch, blitzers don't feel like getting home, OL doesn't give a fuck. It's bad enough that the team is not that good, but then having to overcome getting Maddened as well is stupid.

Only have 3 home games left, so I have to make them count and hope.

Edit: Blue - it won't be a pivotal matchup. Trasher will have the WC locked up.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
cb ran up the score on the cpu cowboys!

but on a serious point, I think if someone goes on auto pilot, you need to take them off of that before you advance to the next week (assuming they're coming back the next week), otherwise they miss out on the next week's practice session.

DCX

DCX
NFC Wild Card Race or better draft pick race? Which one is it?

For me is under 60 ints. I'm losing that battle :(

DCX

eznark

Banned
I thought that was rage?

Also, are DCX, Somnia, eznark, sokantish, mcneily, Splat, Colsante, Trasher, etc in danger of getting booted from the league? Just too many interceptions!

This would be the all-time funniest thing ever. Disconnect/rage quit/cheat? Eh, sit a couple guys a week or two. Throw a few picks? Adios fuckooooo!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've debated on making this available for a while due to some of you fuckers not being able to control yourselves when it comes to stat whoring and XP. Below is a spreadsheet that I created set up to spit out the end of the season XP bonuses for hitting goals if you input your current stats in the colored cells.

I built it in excel and uploaded it to Google, so it may be a little wonky in some parts after the conversion. It's just coach XP now, I am building one for player XP but it's a lot more involved due to the volume of players and goals.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B64FAWOSGoGgRUhPb3VZUGtweDA

After you open it, go to File -> Open With -> Google Spreadsheets so that you may be able to make some edits.

It's a useful tool. Please don't make me regret this.

Your coaching goals may not be the same, by the way.

rinse82

Smokey - fell asleep after too much turkey last night. Have today off so can play anytime you're ready (after 2pm as I'll be out)

McNei1y

I've debated on making this available for a while due to some of you fuckers not being able to control yourselves when it comes to stat whoring and XP. Below is a spreadsheet that I created set up to spit out the end of the season XP bonuses for hitting goals if you input your current stats in the colored cells.

I built it in excel and uploaded it to Google, so it may be a little wonky in some parts after the conversion. It's just coach XP now, I am building one for player XP but it's a lot more involved due to the volume of players and goals.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B64FAWOSGoGgRUhPb3VZUGtweDA

After you open it, go to File -> Open With -> Google Spreadsheets so that you may be able to make some edits.

It's a useful tool. Please don't make me regret this.

Your coaching goals may not be the same, by the way.

Interesting. I will probably use this since I need some of those FA packages because I won't have any first rounders.

So all I do is look at my stats on the game and then just enter them into the spread sheet and it'll all work itself out?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Interesting. I will probably use this since I need some of those FA packages because I won't have any first rounders.

So all I do is look at my stats on the game and then just enter them into the spread sheet and it'll all work itself out?

Yes.

I already put "Failed" in at less than 10 ints for everyone and a yes for +1 win. It's up to you to tabulate the individual game goals.

The point of the sheet is moreso to tell you what goals you are on pace for and what you need to keep that pace.

McNei1y

Yes.

I already put "Failed" in at less than 10 ints for everyone and a yes for +1 win. It's up to you to tabulate the individual game goals.

The point of the sheet is moreso to tell you what goals you are on pace for and what you need to keep that pace.

Yea I saw the "Failed" for 10 ints :lol

Thanks for setting this up for us!

BigAT

ibvwJBTNFIWL8R.gif

McNei1y

Sunhi really is a Legend. That thread is funny as shit though. It's nice seeing people get called out. The thread was like a more administrative version of this thread.

Splat

daw, today/tomorrow have become really shitty schedule wise unless you can go super early morning tuesday or wednesday :( What timezone are you in?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sunhi really is a Legend. That thread is funny as shit though. It's nice seeing people get called out. The thread was like a more administrative version of this thread.

I almost despise Sunhi, for how good he is with the .gifs. Like he's too perfect.

finding the right time in the Bane speech for "And Adele is Fat" :lol

Top Bottom