• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
so even Dareus has been tainted by Billdom?

Reason I looked back at this topic: Damn Drew Brees to damnation. FMT caught back up with just him, now need AJ to have a normal AJ night tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Reason I looked back at this topic: Damn Drew Brees to damnation. FMT caught back up with just him, now need AJ to have a normal AJ night tomorrow.

By that you mean a pulled hamstring?

LJ11

This is impossible, so I will take this as exaggeration! I keep having to remind cajun in the NFL thread about that with the Saints too. Nobody is as bad as that defense. Nobody.

Jets put 45 on us, Pats 52, SF 45. The only teams not to drop huge numbers on us is the Browns and Chiefs. 97 points in two games, that shit is awful dude. I've never seen a D this bad. SF had the most offensive yards in franchise history, and we know what kind of teams they've had in the past. Who needs Rice and Montana when you have Smith and Crabtree.

Rorschach

Luke elites all over Sanjuro, runs up the score on him, and poor little Sanj gets shit on after the game to boot? You guys are mean.

Sokantish

And my good friend Crow is the only one that gets punished even after all these blowout games. So can we say the run it up rule is gone now?

Smokey

Jets put 45 on us, Pats 52, SF 45. The only teams not to drop huge numbers on us is the Browns and Chiefs. 97 points in two games, that shit is awful dude. I've never seen a D this bad. SF had the most offensive yards in franchise history, and we know what kind of teams they've had in the past. Who needs Rice and Montana when you have Smith and Crabtree.

Fair point!

Is it a case of dudes not trying or the scheme/technique is garbage? The latter was the problem with our 2010 defense. Wade came in and got them to 2nd best defense in one year. Either way I know that feel. This is why I was blown away when the Bills gave Marilol "100 mill" and tune in to see how much he can regress each week.

Sanjuro

Luke elites all over Sanjuro, runs up the score on him, and poor little Sanj gets shit on after the game to boot? You guys are mean.

That's the part that gets me. Absolutely no need for it. I can take a terrible loss without throwing controllers, quiting, or disconnecting, and then I come in here and see that nonsense.

LJ11

He hustles his ass off, was down field making tackles, but none of that matters when you're hand fighting isn't where should be, you aren't shedding or penetrating quick enough. To top it off they asked him if it he was embarrassed and he replied with it's just a game.

Granted, after what he's been through most of us would feel the same way, but I think yeah, he's officially a member of the Buffalo Bills after making that comment.

Fair point!

Is it a case of dudes not trying or the scheme/technique is garbage? The latter was the problem with our 2010 defense. Wade came in and got them to 2nd best defense in one year. Either way I know that feel. This is why I was blown away when the Bills gave Marilol "100 mill" and tune in to see how much he can regress each week.

It's everything Smokey, when it gets this bad, there's a million things wrong.

Bills reached with that contract, desperate to stay relevant. I was against it at the time and still am, wrong way to build a team. They're going to lose two guys that are solid players because of that contract. I'm glad they get to play elsewhere though.

I've never seen a D this bad.

I know why

501445.jpg

Smokey

He hustles his ass off, was down field making tackles, but none of that matters when you're hand fighting isn't where should be, you aren't shedding or penetrating quick enough. To top it off they asked him if it he was embarrassed and he replied with it's just a game.

Granted, after what he's been through most of us would feel the same way, but I think yeah, he's officially a member of the Buffalo Bills after making that comment.

lol that shit used to irritate the fuck out of me when people used to tell me that after a loss. One of the worst things you can say in sports.

LukeSmith

Quarter formation against a running set would suggest otherwise.

To be fair to Sanjo, he did switch out of quarters once he realized that I was just running time off the clock. All of my formations look the same at the playcalling screen.

I totally thought he was pouting during the game, I've been talking to him on IM afterwards. I don't think he was. We should leave him alone, Britney style boyos

LJ11

lol that shit used to irritate the fuck out of me when people used to tell me that after a loss. One of the worst things you can say in sports.

Dude lost his brother a few weeks ago, so everything seems small when you put it into context. That said, you still don't want guys saying it, even though they're all thinking it.

good bye.... undefeated bears!

it was a defensive battle. probably because of the 17 mph wind but thats just how it shaped up. i had 5 credited drops but it felt like more and all of them came on 3rd down (or so it seemed). i left some points on the board because of the wind! fucking nearly impossible to go down field.

bobby played a stout defensive game. 3 fg's to 1 wins it!

Sanjuro

You kept threatening to disconnect against me!

Glad I instilled that fear into you!

At this point, if someone is beating me too badly, I'm just going to disconnect and restart the game. Much rather have a clean poutless game in the record books.

Colasante

Good game, DCX. I don't know how it was on your end but it was beyond lagging on my end. It seemed like it was stuttering individual frames at a time. I was just holding my breath hoping it didn't disconnect again.

Also, I wish we could play each other every week. I bet my defensive players got so many XPs for all those INTs and I'm sure yours did as well.

DCX

DCX
Good game, DCX. I don't know how it was on your end but it was beyond lagging on my end. It seemed like it was stuttering individual frames at a time. I was just holding my breath hoping it didn't disconnect again.

It was horrible. 28.whatever K modem bad. GG. I do have to ask, were you user catching? Before the first dc you seemed to control your WR after your QB threw a duck and match the catch, same with a slant in the red zone then in the second game in the fourth it seemed like it when you threw right at my WR and attempted to catch it yourself.

Id, i'm asking because i saw the receiver light up as if you switched on. Either way, we both deserved to lose that game.

DCX

DCX

DCX
I thought that was rage?

Also, are DCX, Somnia, eznark, sokantish, mcneily, Splat, Colsante, Trasher, etc in danger of getting booted from the league? Just too many interceptions!

lol might as well, i can't stop throwing them!! Although the lag created a few of them.

DCX

Colasante

It was horrible. 28.whatever K modem bad. GG. I do have to ask, were you user catching? Before the first dc you seemed to control your WR after your QB threw a duck and match the catch, same with a slant in the red zone then in the second game in the fourth it seemed like it when you threw right at my WR and attempted to catch it yourself.

Id, i'm asking because i saw the receiver light up as if you switched on. Either way, we both deserved to lose that game.

DCX

I did in the 4th, but it was an impulse thing, not on purpose. I don't remember doing it in the first game.

Colasante

lol might as well, i can't stop throwing them!! Although the lag created a few of them.

DCX

Some of those user picks were freaking ridiculous, on both sides. Linebackers turning around in midair to pick off balls they never even saw in the first place. So stupid.

I thought that was rage?

Also, are DCX, Somnia, eznark, sokantish, mcneily, Splat, Colsante, Trasher, etc in danger of getting booted from the league? Just too many interceptions!

i don't know, maybe if i felt like they didn't give a shit about playing and were fucking around. have any of them previously thrown 70 int's in a season?

LukeSmith

MARK SCHLERETH @MarkSchlerethEA Feel like the Bears magic ball just got shattered. expecting this to kick off a long losing streak.

Holy shit, it's like Schlereth has been following our league for years

Mrbob

Have you seen the in game photos shown from the Bears/Niners game? It's a bunch of pictures of Cutler pouting. EA trolling me.

bluemax

Banned
A Not So Brief Look at the last NFC Wild Card Spot:

Detroit Lions 5-4 -64 Point Differential
21.6 PPG Offense
28.7 PPG Defense
301 YPG Offense
313 YPG Defense
TO: -11
Remaining Opponents: Packers, Texans, Colts, Packers, Cardinals, Falcons, Bears
Vs >=.500: 4
Vs < .500: 3

St. Louis Rams 5-4 -11 Point Differential
21.7 PPG Offense
23 PPG Defense
255.9 YPG Offense
248.3 YPG Defense
TO: 0
Remaining Opponents: Jets, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Vikings, Buccaneers, Seahawks
Vs >=.500: 3
Vs < .500: 4

Seattle Seahawks 5-5 -13 Point Differential
18 PPG Offense
19.3 PPG Defense
234.1 YPG Offense
270.3 YPG Defense
TO: +4
Remaining Opponents: Dolphins, Bears, Cardinals, Bills, 49ers, Rams
Vs >= .500: 5
Vs < .500: 1

Atlanta Falcons 5-5 -79 Point Differential