• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Down on d pad, a to choose rec, then you can choose how you want to cover him. You can press this way without that the dolt commentators telling your opponent that you are doing so.

maybe i gotta be a little faster on the sticks? Seems like guys snap the ball before I get a chance to make my adjustments.

Sokantish

You can have time to switch a couple guys before they snap, you just gotta do the directional switching players instead of scrolling through all of them

bluemax

Banned
dat double both

i really hope so. dont care if it was one account "they" were easily the most annoying in the OT and that's saying a lot.

Debo is only out a week for ban gloating.

I've played Halo with Devo, so they are in fact two separate entities.

Bluemax, where's the AFC WC breadown? Racist!

Last time I looked the AFC Wildcard had like two teams involved which isn as interesting.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I usually practice a little against the AI for the team I will be playing to warm up a little. Just for shit's and giggles I chose to be the away team. The result...

bjnUJ.jpg

And there was one more drop by SJax that wasn't shown, a total of THIRTEEN drops in one half of play.

MTjfT.jpg

My guys have decent CIT and most of those were wide open drops. This is the type of shit that kills me in CCM. I thought they toned down drops in All-Madden??

Rorschach

I hate how the commentators identify blitzes and press even if it's not audibled and the defenders aren't selling it. Thanks a lot, Sims, you douchebag. Although, he does get it wrong sometimes.

One thing he gets wrong every time is after the play, identifying the coverage. "It's because they were all in man coverage..." No they weren't. "They were in the zone and the only way to beat the zone.." They were in man coverage, asshole!

Rorschach

I usually practice a little against the AI for the team I will be playing to warm up a little. Just for shit's and giggles I chose to be the away team. The result...

bjnUJ.jpg

And there was one more drop by SJax that wasn't shown, a total of THIRTEEN drops in one half of play.

MTjfT.jpg

My guys have decent CIT and most of those were wide open drops. This is the type of shit that kills me in CCM. I thought they toned down drops in All-Madden??
Drops in All-Madden are toned down for player vs player, but not player vs cpu. Dat rubberband AI!

The patch coming up addresses that, though. Should make playing the AI more tolerable.

Trasher

I hate how the commentators identify blitzes and press even if it's not audibled and the defenders aren't selling it. Thanks a lot, Sims, you douchebag. Although, he does get it wrong sometimes.

One thing he gets wrong every time is after the play, identifying the coverage. "It's because they were all in man coverage..." No they weren't. "They were in the zone and the only way to beat the zone.." They were in man coverage, asshole!
My other favorites are when he blames the QB for throwing a terrible pass when in fact it was a perfect pass and the WR just dropped it. Commentary is probably worse than last year's.

Sims is also a dick to nantz.

"I know you would probably be satisfied with a fg, but not me you dumb pussy!"

"That hole was so big even a bitch like you could've run through it nantz"

Rorschach

Sims is also a dick to nantz.

"I know you would probably be satisfied with a fg, but not me you dumb pussy!"

"That hole was so big even a bitch like you could've run through it nantz"
And then he says "nevermind, no you couldn't. You're too much of a bitch, you dumb ol' biiiitch!"

If both daw and I have shitty schedules, do we just end up simming it?

Who has the shittier schedule? Seems like an important game.

Splat

And then he says "nevermind, no you couldn't. You're too much of a bitch, you dumb ol' biiiitch!"

Who has the shittier schedule? Seems like an important game.

Eh, probably equally shitty. I'll wake up whenever to play pre work, just need to know when :-/

DCX

DCX
Why don't they just give you bonuses? How many years does it take to accumulate enough WOW points for 1 game?

for me it doesn't take long. i get points for stupid mundane shit i'm supposed to do lol. 2 points at a time. NHL cost 29 points. I can rac up 29 points in a month maybe two.

DCX

daw840

If both daw and I have shitty schedules, do we just end up simming it?
I don't really have a shitty schedule. I've been more or less available all day. Also, I get off tomorrow and Wednesday at 330 central. I do go to bed kinda early though.

Splat

I don't really have a shitty schedule. I've been more or less available all day. Also, I get off tomorrow and Wednesday at 330 central. I do go to bed kinda early though.

Well then I have the shitty schedule, you just hadn't been replying in thread all day is all. Can you play before work in the morning? or Midnightish tomorrow?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sounds like we delay the advance a day or two so they can play their game

Nope. You heathens made me play the CPU. Now everyone gets dimed out the same way. I dont give a shit!

CB would sim the super bowl if he wasn't involved in it.

Thats the last time i hold up the league for you! SIMITS FOR EVERYONE

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Nope. You heathens made me play the CPU. Now everyone gets dimed out the same way. I dont give a shit!

Thats the last time i hold up the league for you! SIMITS FOR EVERYONE

I saw what you did, you didn't need to score those fourth quarter points!

Splat

Yeah. I could make that happen if that's your only non crazy time availability.

Yeah probably :-/ Tuesdays are shitty most weeks for me, but that's normally it apart from random Mondays and this is one of the Mondays. CB will prolly make it sim or you play CPU though because he's a jerk with crab mentality (I learned that today!)

I thought Wednesday was the advance, anyway? It's within the advance time.

It's 5pm PST wednesday per FMTs post.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well then I have the shitty schedule, you just hadn't been replying in thread all day is all. Can you play before work in the morning? or Midnightish tomorrow?

There's no way dude for either of those.

Sounds like a SIMIT

Sounds like we delay the advance a day or two so they can play their game

Meanwhile, I woke up at 4:30 AM to play Cola. Just gotta make shit happen sometimes.

Splat

Meanwhile, I woke up at 4:30 AM to play Cola. Just gotta make shit happen sometimes.

I have no issues waking up at 4:30am (or staying up), but he's not available. Our schedules are just mutually exclusive apparently.

btw, waking up at 5am and having your opponent forget is _the worst_.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Yep. Luke has been coming home to play his games then going back to work. Ive stayed up late to play Cola twice when i had to be up early. Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet or accept your fate.

Top Bottom