• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I dunno about St. Louis, but the Detroit practice squad guys are a bunch of MONSTERS. Fucking imagine playing 11 P Willy's.

I really think that the AI practice dudes mimick the team you are about to play. When I was about to play FMT the practice guys were unreal, all over the place. Same with this practice in which I was going to play Ferny and the Jets. Any other time it's been easy peasy.

You must feel dumb as shit.
Hahaha touche, dick.

DCX

DCX
Gotta Love Phee

the pheeniks: is your game coming today
DCX: nah
DCX: holiday and shit
the pheeniks: what holiday
DCX: tomorrow i expect it
DCX: columbus day
DCX: post is closed fool
the pheeniks: wtf
the pheeniks: oh lmfao
the pheeniks: no wonder the mail didn't come
the pheeniks: i did'nt know it was a holiday
DCX: smoke another one lol

DCX

eznark

Banned
I really think that the AI practice dudes mimick the team you are about to play. When I was about to play FMT the practice guys were unreal, all over the place. Same with this practice in which I was going to play Ferny and the Jets. Any other time it's been easy peasy.

Hahaha touche, dick.

Heh. Honestly I've only done three or four and each time it was to try out stuff on defense so I punted right away. I don't use the Packers playbook so it's pretty useless. I also don't really care about coach XP.

Trasher

Well shit if this is true lol. I think the last time I did practice was when I had to play FMT!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Heh. Honestly I've only done three or four and each time it was to try out stuff on defense so I punted right away. I don't use the Packers playbook so it's pretty useless. I also don't really care about coach XP.

The players get XP too depending on which scenario you choose.

McNei1y

I always just pick the full game practices. I think they're only worth 1500 exp, but I don't have anything better to do! They are really easy though, what's wrong with you eznark? I won my last practice like 56 - 14

Oh does everyone get 1500 xp? I did "Defense" practice and it seemed that everyone on Defense got a heavy boost. I know the 2 minute warning doesn't give much.

eznark

Banned
You gotta check the description on the side. It will say something like "only the coach gets XP in this one".

If it doesnt say otherwise, the whole team should get it.

Oh cool. Will totally do them now. Although, maybe that's why Tramon Williams got like 8000 points last time! He never left the field.

I've never practiced and I haven't assigned a single point

cause the most I have with anyone is like 11 with my 3rd corner cause he got a few pick 6s

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a little confusing. Im assuming some of the different scenario's will give only to the D or the offense because there are so many of them. Some only go to coach. I found one that gives 1800 to the whole team and i do that one every week.

LJ11

Its a little confusing. Im assuming some of the different scenario's will give only to the D or the offense because there are so many of them. Some only go to coach. I found one that gives 1800 to the whole team and i do that one every week.

Which one?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I've heard stories from Wasabi about your trip to SF. You're a man of your word!

BTW, Wasabi was the first person to ever get me blacked out drunk. He was out here for a Wrestlemania when I was freshly turned 21 and I had just broken up with my first girlfriend. We went out to this bar, Tempest by MSG, after doing a bit of other rabble-rousing. Dude 13 jacks later I was fucking tanked. I left and tried to catch the subway back home but passed out on the train itself and woke up way past my stop. All I could do was stumble out of the car and sit on the platform, vomit all over the place and piss on myself. I finally mustered up enough will to walk down the stairs and catch a cab.

Good times.

BigAT

Luke tell me how to beat Bob. How many times do I use 2 Man Under?

Which one of the plays should you call 2 Man Under on?

everyone.gif

Top Bottom