• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

So ez, is there really no way you can play at all tonight? I'm just concerned we won't get our game in on time since I work until 7 PST. You are east coast right? And we advance Tuesday yeah?

Well, I didn't trade the game in. (I would but I only have it on my HDD!) I'm sure Trasher could shake off the rust to put you guys in the trash heap for old times sake.

Just lemme know when!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Jets are also playing tonight :-/ it's up to you. If you wanna play tonight I will

Yeah if possible I'd like to go tonight. I'll be home from 4:30 on so we can start right at 7:30 if you want. Yanks are at 8:07 and Jets are at 8:25 so we should be done before the Jets and a little into the Yanks.

eznark

Banned
So ez, is there really no way you can play at all tonight? I'm just concerned we won't get our game in on time since I work until 7 PST. You are east coast right? And we advance Tuesday yeah?

Just lemme know when!

I can play right now if you want! And advance is Wednesday.

Mrbob

I wish it was Retro City Rampage, so I'll guess I'll have to buy it now!

I already own it on 360.

Sucker. Could have had it for free* on PS3!

*With a $49.99 yearly fee! But I'm not quitting plus any time soon! Best thing Sony has ever done and coming to Vita next month!

Rorschach

Oh, I read some of those comics.

I don't think CB/Smokey would stand a chance. That's not exactly fair teams! Ram/Thrasher would probably run up the score.

eznark

Banned
I wish it was Retro City Rampage, so I'll guess I'll have to buy it now!

Does that come out tomorrow? Jesus what an expensive day! I also just played a bunch of board games this weekend that I am going to order. Huge Amazon box incoming!

Mrbob

Yup, RCR is out on PS3/VITA (YOPO) and PC tomorrow.

No 360 version because MS can't be arsed to give the game a slot in the XBLA schedule.

Ferny

Yeah if possible I'd like to go tonight. I'll be home from 4:30 on so we can start right at 7:30 if you want. Yanks are at 8:07 and Jets are at 8:25 so we should be done before the Jets and a little into the Yanks.
Ok let's do 7:45 just to be safe. Traffic is a killer on Mondays for me.

Mrbob

My secret is exposed. D:

Computer.jpg

Smokey

When's the last time you played NHL? Did you return it?

im planning a comeback

Smokey would rather play randoms in NBA2K13 than play other sports games. :x

fun fact: i am 29-6 in quick matches. have not had one disconnect. combined with the 30-40 or so 1 quarter xbl matches in the demo and i haven't had a single networking issue in NBA2K13.

Dont let the fud machine that is pheeniks and cb fool you

im planning a comeback

fun fact: i am 29-6 in quick matches. have not had one disconnect. combined with the 50 or so 1 quarter xbl matches in the demo and i haven't had a single networking issue in NBA2K13.

Dont let the fud machine that is pheeniks and cb fool you!

fun fact: you are going to try to start a league and then find out it has some fatal flaw or there is an extreme inconvenience

i hope the money and homered support you give them is worth all the random games in the world. but it doesn't matter, only bball game out!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
fun fact: i am 29-6 in quick matches. have not had one disconnect. combined with the 30-40 or so 1 quarter xbl matches in the demo and i haven't had a single networking issue in NBA2K13.

Yeah i suppose when you're posting your 2k record on Facebook, you gotta feel pretty good about yourself.

Or your just a huge fucking nerd.

Smokey

Yeah i suppose when you're posting your 2k record on Facebook, you gotta feel pretty good about yourself.

Or your just a huge fucking nerd.

Probably a nerd. Just like you who posts on a videogame forum!

When all other arguments and FUD fail bring up Facebook!

fun fact: you are going to try to start a league and then find out it has some fatal flaw or there is an extreme inconvenience

i hope the money and homered support you give them is worth all the random games in the world. but it doesn't matter, only bball game out!

Pretty fun actually. And yep only bball game in the world that has given me ZERO networking problems. So yes I will continue to play and enjoy myself against HEAT NATION Keep fighting dat good fight doe.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Probably a nerd. Just like you who posts on a videogame forum!

When all other arguments and FUD fail bring up Facebook!

Well someone had to expose the lies on there. Talking about undefeated in 2k12 after i was serving up TKO's.

Smokey

Well someone had to expose the lies on there. Talking about undefeated in 2k12 after i was serving up TKO's.

You TKO'd pheeniks I agree.

It's just funny how yall hanging on to that good fight hoping that there would be some serious issue with networking in the game so you can come here and say "SEE I TOLD YOU"!! Has been proven to be the exact opposite, so now we fall back on 2k12 material. Or better yet, Facebook stalk like a creeper

FUD

Top Bottom