• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Splat

I realize Rors only wants me to have a better chance to win because he'll gain more power from devouring me in our upcoming game if I have more wins.

Rorschach

I realize Rors only wants me to have a better chance to win because he'll gain more power from devouring me in our upcoming game if I have more wins.

I only want what's fair.

And after you beat me, I can just point at your good record and say it wasn't so bad!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
wellie if we ever went out drinking, I'd pay for my portion of the tab.

I don't recall if I fully paid for Livewire but it's a standing invitation, if any MaddenGaffer is out in NYC, let me know and we'll go get hammered and I'll cover all... most of the tab! We'll go to what I believe is the best sports bar in NYC.

Edit: Ferny, I'm on the Xbox ready to go when you are. The gf is watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO Go, I have no issues whatsoever kicking her off.

DCX

DCX
I don't recall if I fully paid for Livewire but it's a standing invitation, if any MaddenGaffer is out in NYC, let me know and we'll go get hammered and I'll cover <strike>all</strike> most of the tab! We'll go to what I believe is the best sports bar in NYC.

Edit: Ferny, I'm on the Xbox ready to go when you are. The gf is watching Boardwalk Empire on HBO Go, I have no issues whatsoever kicking her off.
Lies!! Everytime I'm in town he avoids me, even offered him grade A pussy and still declined!

:'( Wellie doesn't like me

DCX

bluemax

Banned
I have no issues waking up at 4:30am (or staying up), but he's not available. Our schedules are just mutually exclusive apparently.

btw, waking up at 5am and having your opponent forget is _the worst_.

I think this happened to me once back in college when I first joined the league. It was on one of my few Saturdays I wasn't at the computer lab!

Looking back, its amazing that I got my games in on time that year.

I don't recall if I fully paid for Livewire but it's a standing invitation, if any MaddenGaffer is out in NYC, let me know and we'll go get hammered and I'll cover all... most of the tab! We'll go to what I believe is the best sports bar in NYC.

I've heard stories from Wasabi about your trip to SF. You're a man of your word!

i remember when trasher had a different avatar before alex smith crushed the lions with his man hands of doom. those were sour times, but we are currently in the golden era of trasher avatars.

thank you alex. thank you

Trasher

i remember when trasher had a different avatar before alex smith crushed the lions with his man hands of doom. those were sour times, but we are currently in the golden era of trasher avatars.

thank you alex. thank you

Why are you thanking Alex?! Thank Stafford for sucking or thank your defense for making him suck!

How much longer do I have by the way? This next Monday or the one after that? This near full month of Alex has ruined my memory.

Ferny

GG Wells. I think this game went better than most of our other games have gone. No lag and it was pretty close the first three quarters. That Greene fumble just killed me man.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wells. I think this game went better than most of our other games have gone. No lag and it was pretty close the first three quarters.

Yeah I was going to say, our D's were both really good. If not for both our TOs I think you would have won 3-0. :|

eznark

Banned
I think levious said something about setting you back to normal before the advance or you'd miss practice.

If I set it to autopilot it's because ill be indisposed and probably not terribly worried about posting in this thread for a few days so f practice I never win those anyway.

Trasher

What? If you're home why aren't we playing our game?!

The reference must be lost on you!
prince_dunk2.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I set it to autopilot it's because ill be indisposed and probably not terribly worried about posting in this thread for a few days so f practice I never win those anyway.

You... never win practice?

Dude how. You took me to the limit and I beat up on those computer dudes without even thinking. I started doing the 2000 point Bad Start practice for a challenge.

Sokantish

Dude how. You took me to the limit and I beat up on those computer dudes without even thinking. I started doing the 2000 point Bad Start practice for a challenge.

I always just pick the full game practices. I think they're only worth 1500 exp, but I don't have anything better to do! They are really easy though, what's wrong with you eznark? I won my last practice like 56 - 14

Trasher

I dunno about St. Louis, but the Detroit practice squad guys are a bunch of MONSTERS. Fucking imagine playing 11 P Willy's.

Top Bottom