• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
I don't have to get up early but for some reason Thresher thought I did and was very apologetic about asking me to play at 10:30.

Then he disappears.

Does it take this long to buy meth?

Trasher

I don't have to get up early but for some reason Thresher thought I did and was very apologetic about asking me to play at 10:30.

Then he disappears.

Does it take this long to buy meth?

I'm all meth'd up and waiting online for you.'

It won't let me join you. Try sending another invite to me.

Birdman02

GG Rors. I hate this game sometimes. I kinda gave up and quit caring when you ran back a kickoff without even having to make a cut.

Rorschach

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! There goes my season. My best WR is out. Now, I'm stuck with Mr. Drops and Senor Can't Get Open.

GG Rors. I hate this game sometimes. I kinda gave up and quit caring when you ran back a kickoff without even having to make a cut.
GG

It was just wide open on that KR... I did make a couple of cuts, but they were very small in the open field. Running lanes were incredible today. Home field advantage, I guess.

LukeSmith

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! There goes my season. My best WR is out. Now, I'm stuck with Mr. Drops and Senor Can't Get Open.

Unless you lose your best wr, your top two RBs and your thumbs in a freak Looper-style accident, you're still winning the AFC

bluemax

Banned
Cowboys/Browns.

Derp.

Also I can't believe this is an actual post Madden conversation:

7:13:25 PM natecantdance: yeah, LT and Gates are both monsters
7:13:34 PM superskahero: yeah
7:13:44 PM superskahero: my offensive plan isnt particularly hard to figure out
7:13:50 PM natecantdance: lol
7:13:50 PM superskahero: but stopping it can be a problem
7:14:01 PM superskahero: luckily for everyone else i throw a lot of ints
7:14:20 PM natecantdance: going to be around for next season?
7:14:36 PM superskahero: maybe, depends upon how busy i get with school
7:14:44 PM superskahero: ill be around next fall for sure
7:19:45 PM superskahero: tarvaris jackson is too fast man
7:21:27 PM natecantdance: haha
7:21:39 PM natecantdance: wish I could use him like vick

Trasher

I'm glad I didn't have to play you with Megatron. Your receivers were clamped the entire game. I was playing deep safety all day and fuck, my guys just showed up.

On the road no less!

My other receivers proving why they suck. Dropping passes left and right.

eznark

Banned
It's stuck doing some weirdo thing right now.

Also, fucknuts, despite your taunts earlier in the week I in fact was just in a blowout situation so suck my cooooooooooooock

Rorschach

50 perfect passers. Turn down the coverage!

Unless you lose your best wr, your top two RBs and your thumbs in a freak Looper-style accident, you're still winning the AFC
You can't throw in a reference from some crappy Willis movie that's only been out a couple weeks!

And this loss is huge. HUGE, I TELLS YA! We can't all be elites like you playing with the "worst team in Madden" and still go 8-2! And crushing high powered offenses' hopes by shutting them out. BUBUBUBU you're not thinking about the playoffs. You're just trying to win a game! High draft pick here we come!

I'll be lucky to win another game. I think 10 is good enough for a WC spot, though. Maybe.

LukeSmith

50 perfect passers. Turn down the coverage!

You can't throw in a reference from some crappy Willis movie that's only been out a couple weeks!

And this loss is huge. HUGE, I TELLS YA! We can't all be elites like you playing with the "worst team in Madden" and still go 8-2! And crushing high powered offenses' hopes by shutting them out. BUBUBUBU you're not thinking about the playoffs. You're just trying to win a game! High draft pick here we come!

I'll be lucky to win another game. I think 10 is good enough for a WC spot, though. Maybe.

I just needed to get to 8 wins to get my season goal and get 30 TDs to get Luck his bonuses. Both of those are done, time to let my true colors and losses pile up.

You'll win your division and the conference, you'll see! I won't let you eeyore all of these new guys. Name the last time you lost a meaningful post season game to someone who wasn't LJ?

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
APF is fantastic, that's what this thread is about.
lol

I just needed to get to 8 wins to get my season goal and get 30 TDs to get Luck his bonuses. Both of those are done, time to let my true colors and losses pile up.

You'll win your division and the conference, you'll see! I won't let you eeyore all of these new guys. Name the last time you lost a meaningful post season game to someone who wasn't LJ?

Lost to Smokey!

LJ, I'm still bitter about that phantom PI call in the playoffs! Bills paid the refs!

LJ11

lol

Lost to Smokey!

LJ, I'm still bitter about that phantom PI call in the playoffs! Bills paid the refs!

hahaha

I was running with some shit receivers that season, needed a break or two!

Edit: You still had a shot in that game if I remember correctly, but Alain Jackson made a sick fucking play on Pat White. That guy was fucking ridiculous and he never progressed once even though he had A Potential. 78 for life.

Rorschach

hahaha

I was running with some shit receivers that season, needed a break or two!

Edit: You still had a shot in that game if I remember correctly, but Alain Jackson made a sick fucking play on Pat White. That guy was fucking ridiculous and he never progressed once even though he had A Potential. 78 for life.

That was the previous drive. The dagger was the PI call on 4th down. :<

My DT pick progressed a little bit, but was pretty much stuck a couple points over his original rating.

I was on my way to beating DCX but he lagged me to death.
That cunning villain!

bluemax

Banned
Cards and Tits, you better win a game! We can't have two winless teams!

The Titans still have 2 games against the Jaguars, 1 against the Packers and 1 against the Jets. Somnia should be able to win at least one of those!

The Cardinals most winnable games are probably at home against the Jets and on the road against the Seahawks.

any guys in other leagues, did the playoff seedings/tie breakers seem correct? there are still a lot of games left to play and who knows what happens, but if i'm tied with bob i hope EA doesn't pull the 'ol alphabet tie breaker :(

LukeSmith

LGBke.jpg

X-Com squad, here we go.

LukeSmith

Darren Brunson has been promoted after his first mission in the field. He recorded two hostile kills and has been elevated to our team's "Support Role."

Privates Movietheme and Nark stood in the back while Brunson did all of the work.

Top Bottom