• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sokantish

Soka, you should pick up Dishonored to pass the time! I've only been able to put about an hour in so far, but the atmosphere is damn amazing.

I still have like a million games to play, but I waste my time playing Madden and NHL, what is wrong with me? I have been playing a little Sleeping Dogs. I totally beat your clean driving time or whatever it was.

LJ11

Some of it is fake pressure..my internal clock is tickling faster than it should.

My reads are slow. Reading the defense and reading the route and timing is off. I throw to late or to early.

Off a press ( which is super human this year ) my WRs don't get good space off the PRS. Julio is 94 rls and Roddy 92 I should be breaking the PRS of high 70 low 80 CB all the time. I rarely do.

User defenders keep my eyes on them to much. I try to outsmart them all game which keeps my reads to one maybe two.

I'm pressing. I'm forcing shit. I'm trying to hard. Sometimes I make a great read and it sails.

Sometimes ball hawk lol

Its just all of it all at once. Turner isn't doing all that well..but I don't run enough either. Sigh.

DCX

Problem with press is that it's usually two deep, so the corner is in trail once he fails. Also have a tendency to bullet throws once you see the WR beating the corner, but if he has help over the top he can undercut the route. Really have to adjust the trajectory of the pass. I was having trouble with slant routes until I started leading them up and in, sometimes I even throw it with a slight lob if it makes sense. DB has his back turned and can't catch up in time.

You honestly have to kill press coverage, get your opponent the fuck out of it, find a few routes that beat it and bloody the guy up. No let up either, call it repeatedly. Get him to change coverage. If you want to sit in two deep press, or press in general, get ready to see the same route until you adjust to me.

Mrbob

LJ, I need your tips against the 49ers D, friend! I held my own on defense but struggled big time on offense. Passing, at least, I was running the ball decently. And before anyone jokes about 2man I actually played quite a bit of zone against FMT in our game!

Of course an oline upgrade would help. I was getting crushed on 3 man rushes. Back to back weeks playing super 3 man dlines sucked, but at least I'm done with them for now!

LJ, I need your tips against the 49ers D, friend! I held my own on defense but struggled big time on offense. Passing, at least, I was running the ball decently. And before anyone jokes about 2man I actually played quite a bit of zone against FMT in our game!

Of course an oline upgrade would help. I was getting crushed on 3 man rushes. Back to back weeks playing super 3 man dlines sucked, but at least I'm done with them for now!

Have Stevie Johnson on your squad!

McNei1y

I don't know what to do today/tonight. I mean I'm going to take a short nap in a few... but then I don't have Nats to watch... I'm going to watch some baseball but not all of it. I don't have a Madden game/practice and I don't feel like starting any new games right now. Maybe I'll watch Strike Back/Homeland.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I don't know what to do today/tonight. I mean I'm going to take a short nap in a few... but then I don't have Nats to watch... I'm going to watch some baseball but not all of it. I don't have a Madden game/practice and I don't feel like starting any new games right now. Maybe I'll watch Strike Back/Homeland.

http://wordpress.org/

Forza horizon demo just released. Good stuff.

OH YOU'RE SO INTERESTING LETS PLAY NHL TONIGHT AGAIN

Splat

If we're actually being allowed to, please tell me tonight so I can go to bed early so I can leave work early tomorrow.

CB3

If we vance I'm not playing tonight, anyway. Time for some Dishonored so I'm ok with waiting!

You didnt need the second sentence. Hell, you didnt even need the first. We all assume you arent playing on the first night regardless.

Sokantish

The only thing you guys have chemistry at is calling for passes from the AI at the stupidest times and causing easy goals for the other team!

Bob is right, I don't need you CB!

I have instant chemistry with anybody

I mean did you see that goal yesterday where 5 people touched it before the shot? you guys were just bamboozeled by our puck movement!

CB3

I like the set teams idea we had going last night. It can be something like

Phee
Crow
DCX
Phee's friend

Me
Mcneily
Sanjo

Soka Bob Nightz can pick their sides

Nightz

I like the set teams idea we had going last night. It can be something like

Phee
Crow
DCX
Phee's friend

Me
Mcneily
Sanjo

Soka Bob Nightz can pick their sides

Before I decide, I must ask: does DCX know what icing and offsides are?

Top Bottom