• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As a league captain i pick Mcneily, Bob, Nightz, and Sanjo, along with myself, to be part of a team.

Your move

I just remembered I have bball tomorrow, so I can't Vance at 5! You win this round splat/daw, but so help me if the game isn't in progress when I get home at 6:30 I will simit!

As the real captain and not an honorary title, I take back Nightz, force a no trade Clause for Bob's contract on your team once you inevitably want to get rid of him, and take everybody else

CB3

As the real captain and not an honorary title, I take back Nightz, force a no trade Clause for Bob's contract on your team once you inevitably want to get rid of him, and take everybody else

The C is next to my name in the league. Suck my dick.
gooddaysir.gif

CB3

Your opinion is irrelevant. Ive claimed my team. They want to play with me. The problems are on your end. Deal with it PHEE

Your opinion is irrelevant. Ive claimed my team. They want to play with me. The problems are on your end. Deal with it PHEE

So far the only person who has literally pledged any kind of allegiance to you is Bob

I don't think I'm the one with problems!

Sokantish

Why is this happening? Is it something I did? Do you guys not love me anymore?

Also, eznark plays too sometimes you know! He may even play tonight if you ask nicely

eznark

Banned
Go pull some tractors or whatever it is you guys do in hick country

NHL is laissez-faire fun. Stuff your set rosters and cockery in a sack. Go play with Marvie.

I don't think banana riders are allowed to have opinions and I am pretty sure Luke didn't tell you to set teams in NHL so get back in your box and await further instructions!

I'll be on tonight at midnight and will play on a different team every game!

eznark

Banned
Always so angry, Eznark. Learn to enjoy life.

I'm sitting at a strategic planning session for a dying little shit heel town listening to some fucking clown who looks and sounds like Farleys "van down by the river" guy. I'm angry at my life choices. Specifically accepting this invitation to talk to these fuckos.

I should be playing fucking xcom

CB3

I'm sitting at a strategic planning session for a dying little shit heel town listening to some fucking clown who looks and sounds like Farleys "van down by the river" guy. I'm angry at my life choices. Specifically accepting this invitation to talk to these fuckos.

I should be playing fucking xcom

But Whitta's game came out today!

Nightz

As a league captain i pick Mcneily, Bob, Nightz, and Sanjo, along with myself, to be part of a team.

Your move

I feel so wanted lol. I'll play for any team. Why don't you guys just do a draft every night from the people who are playing that night?

eznark

Banned
Seriously. Has forming teams ever been an issue?

Let's keep the bureaucratic nonsense out of our pure and wholesome hockey league!

this post is for my boy CB:

the deadline was extended an hour from the original vance period because it was close enough to justify it. i would do the same for any league member that needs an hour or two from the deadline to vance.... including CB!

but i actually am playing basketball tomorrow as i do every wednesday. last week there was this dude there who was ridiculous. he was about as tall as me but 10 times faster and much better hops. if you crowded him he couldn't make shots but he could drive by you if he wanted. the best part is that when he turned the ball over he would just go "FUCK!" and not even get back to play D!

and so, the moral of this story is that i am not an inhumane dictator! i work for the LEAGUE, not myself!

p.s.

birdles when can you play this week?

CB3

my point is that you forced me to play the CPU instead of waiting for levious a day after the advance. Same situation and you give the other guys more time to play? i dont quite get the difference.

Seriously. Has forming teams ever been an issue?

Let's keep the bureaucratic nonsense out of our pure and wholesome hockey league!

I feel so wanted lol. I'll play for any team. Why don't you guys just do a draft every night from the people who are playing that night?

I don't mind shuffling, but we often stick with the same teams that we started with that night cause the losing team always feels robbed and wants a rematch

Sokantish

Smokey, I watched a documentary on something about black people with darker skin are not only treated unfairly by other races but also lighter toned black people. You're not like that are you?

Top Bottom