• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

ygIHi.jpg
So, I added DCX and Bluemax to the game, this is like Oregon trail.

Once I get some True Elite characters, I'll make Rors and LJ.

Smokey

X-Com squad, here we go.
LGBke.jpg

Darren Brunson has been promoted after his first mission in the field. He recorded two hostile kills and has been elevated to our team's "Support Role."

Privates Movietheme and Nark stood in the back while Brunson did all of the work.

So, I added DCX and Bluemax to the game, this is like Oregon trail.

Once I get some True Elite characters, I'll make Rors and LJ.

Amazing lol

so dirty on bluemax

Mrbob

Texans didn't impress me tonight. Green Bay is going to defeat them next Sunday night. I'm also upping the Bears margin of victory from 7 to 17!

LukeSmith

Squaddies BigAT and Brunson saw their ranks improve to Corporal on an extraction mission. Brunson's bravery in the line of fire protecting a young scientist with a smoke grenade that can only be described as clutch was heralded by mission command.

Rookies FMT and Eznark achieved the rank of Squaddie, the latter despite missing a wide open shot that later resulted in near fatal damage for the now-in-recovery Corporal Brunson. Movietheme, to the chagrin of everyone has attained the rank of Sniper within the team. Squaddie Nark, despite his inability to hit the broadside of a barn will be taking the role of Assault.

LukeSmith

You'd think he'd be better with guns...

Now that he's the assault class he's going in first everytime. I cannot speak for this safety, but I can for his valor.

Corporal Darren Brunson and Squaddie Nark will be out of action for 19 and 6 days respectively. This opens the door for Recruits Miranda and Controllertoss to get in on the action

LukeSmith

Already hit a game killing save bug an hour in, so I had to remake the Squad. On the upside, Eznark is now from Germany and Smokey is from Kenya.

LukeSmith

KIA:
Darren Brunson
BigAT

Controller Bluemax is in critical condition. She's hanging on by a thread

On the final tutorial mission, TJ Trasher lost his shit and freaked out when an alien appeared and the German Killa Eznark kept his cool and saved the day. For his valor, Eznark was promoted to Sniper

BigAT, Smokey, you will not be forgotten.

DCX

DCX
How is Joe Mays working for you anyway?

Oh and people need to beat DCX so my 3rd round pick is higher. :(
Very well! 3-5 tackles a game..fumble recovery for a TD..int also. Doesn't miss many tackles. Progressing him well too.

Gonna be a beast just like Weatherspoon <3

DCX

TheCrow

Very well! 3-5 tackles a game..fumble recovery for a TD..int also. Doesn't miss many tackles. Progressing him well too.

Gonna be a beast just like Weatherspoon <3

DCX

That's good. I liked him but I felt that Woodyard was a better fit for my D. And he's been performing well so far.

DCX

DCX
That's good. I liked him but I felt that Woodyard was a better fit for my D. And he's been performing well so far.
Woodyard has the speed!! Mays reminds me of Curtis Lofton. I couldn't let Dent be the future at MLB with DAT 74 speed!!!

DCX

BigAT

Squaddies BigAT and Brunson saw their ranks improve to Corporal on an extraction mission. Brunson's bravery in the line of fire protecting a young scientist with a smoke grenade that can only be described as clutch was heralded by mission command.
Yes, progression! I'm sure I will slaughter the entirety of the alien horde and bring destruction to its...
KIA:
Darren Brunson
BigAT

BigAT, Smokey, you will not be forgotten.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, Evilore and his thread are pretty damn amazing.

Smokey

It's like Best Buy, but instead of earning your shirt you gotta earn your balls

Nothing like a morning mini-ether to start the day! Also Kenya and Germany are pretty accurate! I'm from the motherland. Ez from nazi land, so I guess his motherland too. Evens out.

So is Xcom good?

I need Xcom and Dishonored impressions from Madden gaf. I don't read reviews anymore

eznark

Banned
I replayed the tutorial mission from XCOM before going to bed. It's identical to the demo.

I just bought Dishonored from wal mart. I got carded. Weird.

eznark

Banned
They also gave me some fucking weirdo skull with glowy-eyes keychain. The whole thing was super awkward. I was also buying breast milk baggies and sippy cups. The old lady definitely called the cops as I left.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Two games left. What are the statuses of DAL @ CLE and KC @ CIN?

Was looking at the WC standings and remaining schedules, I think everyone has ridiculous games remaining. I still have LJ and FMT as well as DM who is in the hunt. DM has Crow, CB, Bird and our matchup. He still matches up twice with DCX who also plays Bird and AT. Bluemax has FMT, LJ, and Bob, and lastly Trasher has Smokey, Luke, Bob and he has a pivotal game with DCX. fucking crazy. I think 9 wins gets in the playoffs with tie breakers (of which I have none). This of course doesn't include the likes of eznark and Sok who may be sneaking in but I can't tell since I can't see the actual standings.

eznark

Banned
I only have three wins, I'm not going anywhere this year and that is three more than I would like to have at this point. I needed to beat you, blue and Bob (which I felt were winnable games) to really want to sneak into the WC race. That said, I'm obviously not tanking.

To be clear, I only had you as a hopeful win because you're the Rams and I feel like I've at least kept you close when we played in the past.

eznark

Banned
Shocking that I have no turnovers and win in a blowout. Maybe those 30 picks I've thrown this season have cost me a bit....

I have also completely bastardized the Packers. Top 10 defense, bottom 3 offense.

DCX

DCX
Shocking that I have no turnovers and win in a blowout. Maybe those 30 picks I've thrown this season have cost me a bit....

I have also completely bastardized the Packers. Top 10 defense, bottom 3 offense.
I have no business being 5-5 with 41 picks thrown.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Yup. 41!! I have gone full stupid in the passing game. I have not adjusted well at all to CCM Madden 13 passing at all. If you look at my community stats I wasn't bad at all. 2 turnovers per games, forcing like 3.

I must average like 5-6 turnovers a game. I'm a lost soul trying to figure it out as I go. Despite the numbers of ints the last two games I have had some clutch moments.

It will come together. I hope soon to stay in the hunt. DAT playoff bonus is huge!!

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Good Grief, 41 picks in 10 games?

I don't think anyone broke 50 INT's in a season back in Madden 10...what happened??

Top Bottom