• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

Smokey, I watched a documentary on something about black people with darker skin are not only treated unfairly by other races but also lighter toned black people. You're not like that are you?

Sok you are full of shit you literally just made this up on the fly lol

Sokantish

Poster02v03.jpg

Smokey, this is not a joking matter! I would not make up such a thing. This is a serious issue and we all need to rise up.

Somnia

Didn't look that dark in game! I lightened ya up calm down, plus you're my MVP, you haven't died like Luke and you get a lot of kills.

Smokey

I just want to know Smokey, do you discriminate based on skin tone!? You dodged the question

i spread my discrimination around!

i assume a white guy thinks my car is stolen and i sold drugs to get it
i assume a mexican guy thinks i want to sell him drugs
i assume a black guy can play basketball

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i discriminate against everybody

I assume black guys to not be midgets. You break down those stereotypes!

daw840

I didn't think your ride was stolen. I helped you pick it out! Generalizations hurt smokey.

Birdman02

Are you saying these aren't true?? Obviously all black guys can play basketball!

Smokey

I didn't think your ride was stolen. I helped you pick it out! Generalizations hurt smokey.

Not my internet bros! And you did and I appreciate that...

...BUT what you failed to tell me was that RunFlats are absolute garbage!! I replaced them with some Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last weekend and I feel like I could possibly get into trouble with these. Feels like a completely different car.

Are you saying these aren't true?? Obviously all black guys can play basketball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgSYA3Gb7oI

daw840

Not my internet bros! And you did and I appreciate that...

...BUT what you failed to tell me was that RunFlats are absolute garbage!! I replaced them with some Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires last weekend and I feel like I could possibly get into trouble with these. Feels like a completely
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgSYA3Gb7oI
Man. I could have told you that if oh just asked! The only reason to have hose is if you don't have a spare! Like a new corvette!

LukeSmith

Trasher was short lived, but he was so manly when he was alive.

Operation Flying Jester went horribly.

FMT, a Heavy is part of my front line now alongside Andrew Luck. I haven't named my new recruits yet, one of them is a girl, so Soka seems like he's getting in the game. Ferny, too. My next elite recruit that joins up after a mission will be Rors and then LJ

Also, go to hell story/dcx

How did I miss this wonderful post? Sorry if your QB was trying to prove he was tough and got knocked out in the process. Dude needs to learn to be a wuss and either slide or step out of bounds to get the free 15 yards, just like every other QB in the league!

At least your baseball team didn't get screwed over.....yet.

McNei1y

How did I miss this wonderful post? Sorry if your QB was trying to prove he was tough and got knocked out in the process. Dude needs to learn to be a wuss and either slide or step out of bounds to get the free 15 yards, just like every other QB in the league!

At least your baseball team didn't get screwed over.....yet.

;)

He definitely should've stepped out of bounds. That play was bound to happen though at some point this season. And I knew this game would turn ugly for us when we barely had any pass rushing (Carriker/Orakpo less doesn't help) and our Secondary blows. I thought you guys were going to rain TD passes all game.

;)

He definitely should've stepped out of bounds. That play was bound to happen though at some point this season. And I knew this game would turn ugly for us when we barely had any pass rushing (Carriker/Orakpo less doesn't help) and our Secondary blows. I thought you guys were going to rain TD passes all game.

I knew D. Hall would probably play one of his better games since it's his old team. I like to think we're saving the rain of TD passes for Oakland's secondary.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
When does FMT's Star Trek themed AD&D session end tonight so he can 'vance? I'm getting rusty here!

BTW planning far in advance but I won't be around from 11/29 to 12/4. Hopefully that's somewhere in the middle of season 2 and not during any offseason activity on either end. We're on track to finish this season in about a month and a half, which would set up the next important games/playoffs/offseason right around that time.

When does FMT's Star Trek themed AD&D session end tonight so he can 'vance? I'm getting rusty here!

BTW planning far in advance but I won't be around from 11/29 to 12/4. Hopefully that's somewhere in the middle of season 2 and not during any offseason activity on either end. We're on track to finish this season in about a month and a half, which would set up the next important games/playoffs/offseason right around that time.

Should Vance by 7 pm pst. If chiefs/bengals hasn't started by the time I get home (which will be around 6-6:30 pst) then I will simit!

So I implore daw and splat to start by 6 pm pst. There are no guarantees I won't be home to Vance by 6:00 so don't depend on a possible 6:30!

daw840

Like I said. My daughter goes to bed at eightish. So I should be good unless she gets crazy. I'll try to put her to sleep around 745 and hopefully that works.

Top Bottom