• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Splat

Every week it's Ram (and now Crow) asking for me to lose :( Someone beat luke!

Also, Rors don't injure my whole team after vance please.

TheCrow

That would be fine too but it helps that smokey and luke still need to play each other twice. I just want to start sitting my starters soon so I can begin the Josh Johnson experience.

and I'll even give everyone a tip to beating splat. Just keep the game close and in the 4th quarter he'll start throwing picks left and right.

eznark

Banned
That would be fine too but it helps that smokey and luke still need to play each other twice. I just want to start sitting my starters soon so I can begin the Josh Johnson experience.

and I'll even give everyone a tip to beating splat. Just keep the game close and in the 4th quarter he'll start throwing picks left and right.

What a great tip! My advice on beating Rors is to have more points than him at the end of the game.

Splat

That's what BigAT did, but then HE started throwing picks left and right. 4th quarter picks are decided by an Anton Chigurh coinflip in my games.

BigAT

With all the XCOM talk lately, did anyone play Jagged Alliance 2 back in the day? One of my favorite games of all time.

eznark

Banned
With all the XCOM talk lately, did anyone play Jagged Alliance 2 back in the day? One of my favorite games of all time.

Up until last year I loved that game. I made the mistake of buying Back in Action and now I hate Jagged Alliance games.

BigAT

Up until last year I loved that game. I made the mistake of buying Back in Action and now I hate Jagged Alliance games.

Yeah, I could tell pretty early on that was going to be trash so I made sure to stay far away when it got released. I still haven't played it at all and don't plan to.

TheCrow

All my pc gaming was Unfinished Business and Fallout. However, I don't think I ever finished UB. Might go back to it one day.

Rorschach

Every week it's Ram (and now Crow) asking for me to lose :( Someone beat luke!

Also, Rors don't injure my whole team after vance please.
What time can you go after the advance?

And I can't guarantee anything, but my team isn't a bunch of thugs like the 9ers! That said, I'm hitting that hit stick at any jump ball situation!

Smokey

I still can't get steam to load ep 3. I can force the game but then it's not my save file. Complete BS.

Yeah I've heard a lot of horror stories regarding save issues. That's too bad because Ep3 was fire.

You could verify cache or re download to see if that helps, and then breeze through to Ep4. Dunno if you like it that much though.

LukeSmith

AFC Wildcard
  • Smokey 8-2 (Lions, Titans, Pats, Colts, Vikings, Colts)
  • Crow 8-2 (Chiefs, Bucs, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Chiefs)
  • Luke 8-2 (Bills, Lions, Titans, Texans, Chiefs, Texans)
  • Splat 6-3 (Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens)
  • Ram 7-3 (Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Cowboys, Bengals, Browns)

AFC East not included because LJ is winning the division and no one else is making the playoffs from there this year (sorry Phee!)

Predictions:

• Smokey 13-3
  • Crow 13-3
  • Luke 8-8
  • Splat 9-7
  • Ram 13-3

Analysis:

Splat can't win his division with Eagles/Steelers/Raiders on his schedule, Ramirez has the easiest schedule the rest of the way of anyone on the list. Other than Crow's game against Rors, everything left on his schedule is manageable (I have him winning all of them but the Rors game). Smokey has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way - I have him winning all five.

I have the hardest schedule the rest of the way (which is fine, since my team goal was 8 wins and I already got Luck his 36k point bonus for the year, so I can lose out and get a better draft pick, hence the 8-8). I have a terrible team, need an offseason or two to even be included in post season discussions.

NFC is pretty interesting, head-to-heads could play a part for Wellie, and it's he and rival AT frontrunning for the Wildcard right now. It's a big mess over there. People are sleeping on DM, too. Someone from the NFC can break out the scenarios.

rinse82

AFC Wildcard
  • Smokey 8-2 (Lions, Titans, Pats, Colts, Vikings, Colts)
  • Crow 8-2 (Chiefs, Bucs, Raiders, Ravens, Browns, Chiefs)
  • Luke 8-2 (Bills, Lions, Titans, Texans, Chiefs, Texans)
  • Splat 6-3 (Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers, Ravens)
  • Ram 7-3 (Browns, Ravens, Chargers, Cowboys, Bengals, Browns)

AFC East not included because LJ is winning the division and no one else is making the playoffs from there this year (sorry Phee!)

Predictions:

• Smokey 13-3
  • Crow 13-3
  • Luke 8-8
  • Splat 9-7
  • Ram 13-3

Analysis:

Splat can't win his division with Eagles/Steelers/Raiders on his schedule, Ramirez has the easiest schedule the rest of the way of anyone on the list. Other than Crow's game against Rors, everything left on his schedule is manageable (I have him winning all of them but the Rors game). Smokey has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way - I have him winning all five.

I have the hardest schedule the rest of the way (which is fine, since my team goal was 8 wins and I already got Luck his 36k point bonus for the year, so I can lose out and get a better draft pick, hence the 8-8). I have a terrible team, need an offseason or two to even be included in post season discussions.

NFC is pretty interesting, head-to-heads could play a part for Wellie, and it's he and rival AT frontrunning for the Wildcard right now. It's a big mess over there. People are sleeping on DM, too. Someone from the NFC can break out the scenarios.

Luke to tank the rest of the season confirmed.

Splat

I like the confidence, that means you think you can beat either: Ramirez, CB or Rors The Infalliable

Had a lead in 3rd vs ram in game 1, was dumping CB in community regularly, and hey I've never played Rors I don't know I need to be scared! (I am scared).

Ramirez

You had your chance to take the easy home game, you failed! No one has come to Pitt this season and taken one away from me. :p

CB will let me down, I just know it.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did you? Its a honest question. I find it hard to decipher these days when you are telling the truth!

Ramirez

132.jpg

Anyone sit this close at a game before? I was in the nosebleeds the last time I went, and even though everyone looks like ants, the game is easy to follow. I'm afraid being so close might be a detriment to the experience?

Top Bottom