• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

Anyone sit this close at a game before? I was in the nosebleeds the last time I went, and even though everyone looks like ants, the game is easy to follow. I'm afraid being so close might be a detriment to the experience?

I've sat in a near identical spot at Texans games. Didn't like it too much, would prefer to sit higher and obviously closer to the center.

For NBA games though that angle is pretty good from my experience. Not so much for football.

LukeSmith

Anyone sit this close at a game before? I was in the nosebleeds the last time I went, and even though everyone looks like ants, the game is easy to follow. I'm afraid being so close might be a detriment to the experience?

Live and I sat 12th row 40 yard line for Colts/Skins, it was awesome.
I've done 6th row or so at the angle you're at, it's alright.
Club tickets at the Clink at midfield are probably my favorite though.

Ramirez

I've sat in a near identical spot at Texans games. Didn't like it too much, would prefer to sit higher and obviously closer to the center.

For NBA games though that angle is pretty good from my experience. No so much for football.

Well, I'm hopeful that since I'm gonna be at the 24th row, it will provide a better view than being in the early rows.

Oh well, SNF, should be fun either way.

50 yard line tickets were 300+ a pop, I don't have Luke Smith money!

Smokey

Well, I'm hopeful that since I'm gonna be at the 24th row, it will provide a better view than being in the early rows.

Oh well, SNF, should be fun either way.

50 yard line tickets were 300+ a pop, I don't have Luke Smith money!

Yeah a trip to a NFL game with 2 people can easily run you $200-$300 after parking, food, drinks etc. And that's being conservative.

Ramirez

Yeah a trip to a NFL game with 2 people can easily run you $200-$300 after parking, food, drinks etc. And that's being conservative.

I got 3 tickets in that spot for like $109 a piece, but this ticket exchange loves to tack on a service fee which ends up costing about the same as another ticket. I had some nice mid field 2nd level seats picked out, but by the time the service charges were added it was almost $700, suck my dick NFL!

I sit here for the Falcons games, I don't think I'd want to be any lower though. I'm just high enough to see the other side.

258406_3870421913620_1116247208_o.jpg

Mrbob

Amazon is going to offer a crazy pc download bundle on Sunday:

FYI, in the spirit of keeping the conversation more active here, our deal of the week next week, starting Sunday will be:

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman Blood Money
The Last Remnant
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.

All of these games will be steam codes and you'll get an individual code per game in the bundle.

This is a stupid awesome deal...$1.42/game

Cheers,
Tony

Too bad I own most of these but pc gaming :bow

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It's actually not that bad. $1390 for the season, first dibs on the playoff tickets for my seats.

That's pretty good if that includes preseason too. In fact that's ridiculous.

BTW if it becomes available, I'd pay to go to the Giants game down there with you.

Edit: It's my birthday weekend if it helps. ;(

That's pretty good if that includes preseason too. In fact that's ridiculous.

BTW if it becomes available, I'd pay to go to the Giants game down there with you.

Edit: It's my birthday weekend if it helps. ;(

Yes, that's the full season. We get a discount on the playoff tickets too compared to what the general public pays. I fear what prices the new stadium will bring.

Unfortunately, my dad has the other ticket and its probably going to be his last year going so he really wants to see that game.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

I had seats like that at RFK 16~ years ago for two games (harbaugh's colts and esiason's jets). Did not expect it to be good but I was suprised by how much I enjoyed it.

I sat in row 27 around midfield for the atl game this past weekend, a little higher might be optimal.

Is retro city rampage actually good or just clever? Finding it pretty boring 5 missions in...

Why is Atlanta getting a new stadium? Their dome is that bad?

They want to host another Super Bowl and getting a new stadium would cement that. Blank would also like more luxury boxes and suites to sell. They are going to keep it in the same area of downtown with a retractable roof.

Jesus we spent $900 for three tickets to go to the Packers game in Indy. How long have you had those?

This row? This is the first year. We sat at the top of this section for the past two years, same price.

I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years now, starting off in the corner endzone and slowly moving our way around to the sideline.

First year, we sat through the Kurt Kittner and Doug Johnson show. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GCQ ill be around tonight. Maybe not right when we advance. I have some school stuff to take care of and i dunno when that will be over. Ill post

daw840

I hate you splat. I had to wake up a 6 month old from a nap to try and make sure she is tired enough to sleep early. Now she screams....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The baby should probably come first. Unless you make the superbowl. Then all things are even.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Was thinking about it earlier, and I'm just never going to be a season ticket holder for the Giants, even tho for a long time I really wanted it. The problem is the stupid PSLs. It's me and my one other friend that are really the only maniacal Giants fans and to be honest I can't be bothered most of the time to go to the games. I'm not willing to pay over $10k for a PSL. Even if I am paying $20-$30 over face, I'd need to get tickets to about 450-500 games before it's worth it.

Best tickets I've ever had to a sporting event were one seat over from the Mets dugout. My buddy is a huge fan so these tickets just fell in my lap and I went. Been second row at Yankee Stadium a bunch of times through work. At a football game I feel like ideal would be second level 50 yard line.

Here are when I went to the Mets game:

O9rTp.jpg
J732p.jpg

Top Bottom