• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Blue, let me know when/if you're around. I'm going to get some groceries and some food and then I should be around the rest of the night

Week 12

Next vance date: 10/13 (Saturday) @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Lions
Redskins @ Cowboys
Pats @ Jets
Raiders @ Bengals
Steelers @ Browns
Bills @ Colts
Titans @ Jags
Broncos @ Chiefs
Vikings @ Bears
Falcons @ Bucs
Seahawks @ Dolphins
Ravens @ Chargers
49ers @ Saints
Rams @ Cards
Packers @ Giants
Panthers @ Eagles

NFC Offensive player of the week: Josh Morgan (Redskins) - 4 rec, 186 yards, 3 TD :*( former niner
NFC Defensive player of the week: Patrick Peterson (Cardinals) - 2 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Darren McFadden (Raiders) - 25 carries, 204 yards, 3 TD, 3 rec, 4 yards, 1 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Nolan Carroll (Dolphins) - 6 Tackles, 2 int, 2 TD

NFC Playoff Picture:

1. 49ers (9-1, remaining games: @ saints, @ rams, Vs. dolphins, @ patriots, @ seahawks, vs. cards)
2. Bears (9-1, remaining games: vs. vikings, vs. seahawks, @ vikings, vs. packers, @ cards, @ lions)
3. Eagles (8-2, remaining games: Vs. panthers, @ cowboys, @ bucs, vs. bengals, vs. redskins, @ giants)
4. Saints (8-2, remaining games: vs. 49ers, @ falcons, @ giants, Vs. bucs, @ cowboys, vs. panthers)
5. Giants (6-4, remaining games: vs. packers, @ redskins, vs. saints, @ falcons, @ ravens, vs. eagles)
6. Rams (6-4, remaining games: @ cardinals, vs. 49ers, @ bills, vs. vikings, @ bucs, @ seahawks)
----------
Falcons (5-5, remaining games: @ bucs, vs. saints, @ panthers, vs. giants, @ lions, vs. bucs)
Seahawks (5-5, remaining games: @ dolphins, @ bears, vs. cards, @ bills, vs. 49ers, vs. rams)
Buccaneers (5-5, remaining games: vs. falcons, @ broncos, vs. eagles, @ saints, vs. rams, @ falcons)
Lions (5-5, remaining games: vs. texans, vs. colts, @ packers, @ cards, vs. falcons, vs. bears)
Vikings (4-6, remaining games: @ bears, @ packers, vs. bears, @ rams, @ texans, vs. packers)

it would appear that the seahawks have the toughest road to the playoffs. 9-7 MIGHT get you in, cause everyone is playing everyone else, but i think only 10 wins would guarantee you a spot.

lots can change at the top as well! niners/saints is huge for potential bye. bears have the weakest remaining schedule by far (records wise guys! records wise!) eagles vs. giants in the final week of the season might be huge!

McNei1y

NFC Playoff Picture:

it would appear that the seahawks have the toughest road to the playoffs. 9-7 MIGHT get you in, cause everyone is playing everyone else, but i think only 10 wins would guarantee you a spot.

lots can change at the top as well! niners/saints is huge for potential bye. bears have the weakest remaining schedule by far (records wise guys! records wise!) eagles vs. giants in the final week of the season might be huge!

I'm going 6-0 to end up 9-7. Boom!

Top Bottom