• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
what in fucks name? Is that new with the patch?

That definitely wasn't me. Damn I got a lucky running TD too! lol

Anyway for those curious:

I sacked him to make it 3rd and 18... then a menu came up saying "DO-OVER: ATTEMPTING TO DO-OVER" or something. It did that like 3 times while each down was getting reset. Then a DESYNC happened.

I saw that last thursday night for the first time, no idea what it means.

Splat, let's play tomorrow or wednesday night. I get home around 7pm est.

McNei1y

welp looks like its game over. gg at

This sucks. Both times we've plaed the game resets and both times I had momentum beforehand! Not that it'd change anything but a lead with momentum is nice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LJ - When is good for you pal? I have something tentatively planned for Wednesday evening, aside from that I'm good to go from 5:30 on.

BigAT

GG McNeilbro, that "DO-OVER" thing was definitely weird, I've never seen that before.

To add some credence to the idea that home field advantage matters, I paused in our first game to try to turn off Gameflow (I still wasn't able to, I thought they fixed that with the patch?) and several of my offensive players (Hixon, Wilson, Bennett) already had cold streaks even though I still hadn't run a single offensive snap. There were two special teams plays they might have been out there for, but other than that they hadn't been on the field yet in any real capacity.

Rorschach

GG McNeilbro, that "DO-OVER" thing was definitely weird, I've never seen that before.

To add some credence to the idea that home field advantage matters, I paused in our first game to try to turn off Gameflow (I still wasn't able to, I thought they fixed that with the patch?) and several of my offensive players (Hixon, Wilson, Bennett) already had cold streaks even though I still hadn't run a single offensive snap. There were two special teams plays they might have been out there for, but other than that they hadn't been on the field yet in any real capacity.
Cold streaks carry on from the previous week. They won't change in-game until the next week. So think of the hot/cold ratings to be a week behind every week. And they're kinda random because I've had a player with zero production get a hot streak while players with productions sometimes go "cold." Ford was cold after a 100 yard receiving game and a return TD. Go figure!

[edit]That's my theory, anyway. It's the only thing that makes sense from when I've looked at my hot and cold streaks.

I wonder if there is a confidence rating or something that affects players on the road

Splat

Is it going to make d-line play more effective? I'm been throwing caution to the wind and going full bore with Atkins and he hasn't been able to get around o-linemen with any consistency at all.

Trasher

Oh shit, the site has player stats now? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

is this real life

My new avatar is ready for tomorrow!
UzhkG.jpg

Rorschach

•Fixed an issue where punt returners were moving away from the landing spot if you called a fair catch while letting the CPU control the player.
•Draft Clock: Added a draft clock during the draft that is displayed on screen if you leave the draft interface to view rosters, depth charts, etc.
•Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.
•Fixed an issue where the Accelerated Clock did not function in an online CCM game when the option was set to On.
•Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.
meh

•Fixed some spelling and polish issues in the News and Twitter.
YES!

I just noticed Taylor Mays has 100 in the "Physical" attribute.
If you trade that motherfucker to the AFC West, I'm going to make sure I get the same divisional position as you every year so we can play ever year and I can injure your players.

bluemax

Banned
I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the Niners film review today. The worst part for them, aside from the L itself, was that one of the worst running games in the league blew them up. That's just getting pushed around at the point of attack.

The D played pretty well but the offense gave the game away.

Woke up this morning and saw that Russell has been sacked 30 times. What happened Blue? I know 5 were from that CPU Lions game.

Everyone figured out my offensive game plan.

I'm in a massive funk on offense in this game of late.

BigAT

Fixed an issue where you could not turn on/off GameFlow in CCM.

I don't know how accurate this one is, it was still on for me in my game vs. McNeily. I think it might just apply to CPU/practice situations. It was automatically off to begin practice for me, as opposed to having to go into the menus and turn it off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

I don't know how accurate this one is, it was still on for me in my game vs. McNeily. I think it might just apply to CPU/practice situations. It was automatically off to begin practice for me, as opposed to having to go into the menus and turn it off.
I think that we should all either set it to on or off. We had the issue 2 years ago with rosters not being in sync and causing disconnects. Can't really trust EA to do this the right way.

Rorschach

Maybe it needs to be done in commish settings.
Offline....

Coming online............

Top Bottom