• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Yeah, and the first thing hot chicks in yoga pants look for when they are horny is the nearest Foot Locker employee.

2fFlE.gif

Sokantish

I'm pretty sure what he was implying is that you should play your game but you might as well wait until you're the last game, what's the rush!?

Trasher

I'm pretty sure what he was implying is that you should play your game but you might as well wait until you're the last game, what's the rush!?

I just want that win to put pressure on you when you see me above .500! YOU BIIIIIIIITTTCCCHHHHHHH

So who wants to sub for him? Errrr wait, we still can't do that can we, or did they fix that in this patch?

Mrbob

You sound like my wife.

Bob did you get an SSD? Just got the latest maximumpc and they gave the the Samsung 840 their best review yet. I'm going to grab one this weekend assuming MicroCenter has em.

I did. I bought a Corsair SSD. It's great. Just received a firmware update to make it faster.

The 840 looks awesome too, buy it once you have a chance! Congrats on the new minion soon to join your family!

LukeSmith

I do think the drizzler/darkfaze signal will get shown at some point, but it's not yet. Eznark, fatigued from endless foot massages to his whale preggo wife delivered an incredible line though

Top Bottom