• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

eznark

Banned
Man, you guys are dumping on Luke's work!

I worked for a bank that two presidents shit on in public. Until Barry calls Halo a disgrace, he has it easy!

You must be looking at the first 3/4 of it. It's all in the fourth quarter, bro.

TONIGHT. YOU!

I turned on auto pilot. Not sure how that affects things but don't go to "play game" without asking if I can play please. As of now I am good to go tonight.

Trasher

I worked for a bank that two presidents shit on in public. Until Barry calls Halo a disgrace, he has it easy!

I turned on auto pilot. Not sure how that affects things but don't go to "play game" without asking if I can play please. As of now I am good to go tonight.

Why did you turn it on?

DCX

DCX
I knew Luke would piece the mystery together.

I may be an asshole, but when my wife goes into labor I'm not going to tell her to wait while I fire up the Xbox and turn on autopilot.

godspeed dude. See you on the flip side!

DCX

If the patch does the job and makes All-Madden harder, then we'll be okay.

it makes it harder for shitty teams. it makes it easier for powerhouse teams :D

in other news, i changed the quarter setting to 7 mins now that we have confirmation that accelerated clock works. i dont see where i can turn gameflow off. must be an individual user thing within an individual game? i dont know. seems stupid.... let me fucking turn it off for every game from now until forever EA!

Ramirez

It's ok! You gotta have thick skin! Can't care what people think, we buy the same game every year with roster updates! And Ramirez played FOUR THOUSAND games of a game he hated! Forever checkmate!

I take up for you and this is how you repay me!

Seems like I remember GF being in the options under commissioner settings or whatever, it was in the same location that showed auto strafe as off, etc.

eznark

Banned
Sometimes I worry about you and your priorities.

You sound like my wife.

Bob did you get an SSD? Just got the latest maximumpc and they gave the the Samsung 840 their best review yet. I'm going to grab one this weekend assuming MicroCenter has em.

Sanjuro

256 is all I really need anymore. Have it running boot camp and all my games on that side. Have a 1TB external I snagged up from Best Buy for $20 a while ago, just use that to store old television/movies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
if one or both of them wants to watch real football tonight first, you loonies better let them.

When do you want to play? I'm reffing kickball tonight but I should be home by about 10 pst. I'm free all day tomorrow.

I'm reffing kickball tonight but I should be home by about 10 pst. I'm free all day tomorrow.

I'm reffing kickball tonight but

I'm reffing kickball

bluemax said:

bluemax said:

OYwkv.gif

Top Bottom