• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He's just mad that his real life team is a joke.

Eagles: 3-3
Packers: 3-3

What we look like doesnt matter! All i care about is making it into the playoffs. Thats something which is easier to accomplish in the shit NFC East.

BigAT

"Guys, we need to make a trade talk thread so it doesn't take up space here"

NBA2K13 trade negotiations litter thread instead.

CB3

I dont blame Smokey. When he gets a chance to rob someone in a trade he has to jump on it. No time to find their correct thread.

Smokey

"Guys, we need to make a trade talk thread so it doesn't take up space here"

NBA2K13 trade negotiations litter thread instead.

NBA2k13 Executive Produced by Jay Z. NHL throws bananas at black players. You don't have a problem with NHL being brought up. Racist? Racist

you can't advance when you want to....but it's ok, online works!!!!!!!

Keep grasping strawman. Sooner or later your arms are gonna get tired.

BigAT

NBA2k13 Executive Produced by Jay Z. NHL throws bananas at black players. You don't have a problem with NHL being brought up. Racist? Racist

NHL is about bros coming together to make Boy Meets World jokes. 2K13 is about you trying to fleece your way to the top, big difference.

you can't advance when you want to....but it's ok, online works!!!!!!!

Advancing isn't really the same as it would be in madden. You have a bunch of games you can play within the Vance period and even if it advances you still have access to these games as long as its not past the in game calendar date. Pretty much a non issue although it is strange

CB3

NHL is a brotherhood.

2k13 is about something falling apart in online franchise at the last second or Smokey cheesing the league. Whichever comes first.

Smokey

NHL is about bros coming together to make Boy Meets World jokes. 2K13 is about you trying to fleece your way to the top, big difference.

dealwitit.jpg!

Advancing isn't really the same as it would be in madden. You have a bunch of games you can play within the Vance period and even if it advances you still have access to these games as long as its not past the in game calendar date. Pretty much a non issue although it is strange

bu bu pheeniks said!

Sokantish

Crow and DM still need to play, too

Also, eznark I know how much you want to tank your season to get a good pick but I need you to beat Thrasher

McNei1y

what in fucks name? Is that new with the patch?

That definitely wasn't me. Damn I got a lucky running TD too! lol

Anyway for those curious:

I sacked him to make it 3rd and 18... then a menu came up saying "DO-OVER: ATTEMPTING TO DO-OVER" or something. It did that like 3 times while each down was getting reset. Then a DESYNC happened.

eznark

Banned
He plays Ez, Cola, DCX, and Bob who will be resting guys. You aren't getting much help.

lol, I'm Welli I almost got beat by that loser eznark but since I beat auto-win FMT I think I'm hot shit now.

Crow and DM still need to play, too

Also, eznark I know how much you want to tank your season to get a good pick but I need you to beat Thrasher

I am absolutely not tanking, I just don't want to win.

Mrbob

I have Bob, Eznark, Smokey, and you left. I'm in trouble.

You stole FMTs gameshark and used it before our last game.

I've thrown 7 ints this season. 4 in one game against you and 3 in the other 10 games. I'm onto you!

Can I petition to wipe out my 4 INT game from Cutler's season stats? Worked for Alex Smith!

Sokantish

I almost lost to that loser Eznark too, I'm not too confident for our next game!

You stole FMTs gameshark and used it before our last game.

I've thrown 7 ints this season. 4 in one game against you and 3 in the other 10 games. I'm onto you!

Can I petition to wipe out my 4 INT game from Cutler's season stats? Worked for Alex Smith!

Believe me, I know how lucky I got! Also, you're right. Stupid Alex Smith gets to wipe his ints off his record, FMT is rotten to the core

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
lol, I'm Welli I almost got beat by that loser eznark but since I beat auto-win FMT I think I'm hot shit now.
Lol I wish. Remember that I lost to Colasante Saturday morning.

I'm going to get waxed by LJ whenever DM decides to stop fucking us all over. I also have losses coming up against Sok, DM and Bluemax.

7-9, all my cheering against McNeily is for naught as he likely surges past me now that he has his groove back. My own draft pick will be better than his.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Also, FMT gave me the game because he felt bad for me having to take the worst team in the league. It was all a Prestige/Usual Suspect level ruse with FMT as Keyser Soze.

Splat

what in fucks name? Is that new with the patch?

That definitely wasn't me. Damn I got a lucky running TD too! lol

Anyway for those curious:

I sacked him to make it 3rd and 18... then a menu came up saying "DO-OVER: ATTEMPTING TO DO-OVER" or something. It did that like 3 times while each down was getting reset. Then a DESYNC happened.

Happened to me once pre-patch, so it's not new, just shitty.

Top Bottom