• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

"Madden" -
image.php

Terrible. You were supposed to be my Yankee-Bro.

Colasante

Ferny! You killed Michael Floyd, the only player on my team I care about! Other than that, good game. You probably could have put 60 on me if you hadn't taken your foot off the petal in the second half. I just couldn't stop Shonn Greene at all. Those runs off your tackle were killing me.

Ferny

Ferny! You killed Michael Floyd, the only player on my team I care about! Other than that, good game. You probably could have put 60 on me if you hadn't taken your foot off the petal in the second half. I just couldn't stop Shonn Greene at all. Those runs off your tackle were killing me.

GG man, Greene honestly surprised the hell outta me with that long run and then the screen pass. Some of your WRs we're just dropping some passes that could have kept the score a lot closer.

Colasante

Michael Floyd has a 90 toughness and 87 injury rating, but has been injured twice this season, one of the injuries being a season ender. What the hell! Damn EA.

bluemax

Banned
I lost to both of them so I'm really 2 back

Unless H2H is not how it's measured...either way, all 5 of my losses have come against the AFC: Texans, Raiders, Jets, Colts, Bengals

Its EA so who knows! I never could figure out the tie breakers for draft picks. This year they number the standings though, so it makes it easier to figure things out!

LukeSmith

FMT hasn't been in the thread much today.

I think he's been crying and masturbating while looking at last year's NFC regular season standings

bluemax

Banned
FMT hasn't been in the thread much today.

I think he's been crying and masturbating while looking at last year's NFC regular season standings

Did you know Seattle has the #1 scoring defense in the NFL? Where's my auto win defense Donny Moore!

I'm so jacked for Thursday. I'm like Pete Carroll on his 4th Redbull.

LukeSmith

Got more posts than you Holmes! But maybe you are upset that luck is a fraud who folds against decent defenses... Just like Alex!

If you watched the game, and I know you didn't because you were busy fantasizing about Alex's tiny hands in your asshole, you'd see that Luck only plays quarterback, and doesn't play receiver or the defense that let some fat fuck ride roughsod over them. But, good try!

If you watched the game, and I know you didn't because you were busy fantasizing about Alex's tiny hands in your asshole, you'd see that Luck only plays quarterback, and doesn't play receiver or the defense that let some fat fuck ride roughsod over them. But, good try!

It's ok lukems I made the same excuses for Alex. You'll get used to it and convince yourself it wasn't actually his fault!

LukeSmith

It's ok lukems I made the same excuses for Alex. You'll get used to it and convince yourself it wasn't actually his fault!

No, but the Niners are Alex's fault. Andy has nothing around him other than a 47 year old wide receiver that Carlos could outrun.

You guys have all of these elite players on your team, Donny told me so

No, but the Niners are Alex's fault. Andy has nothing around him other than a 47 year old wide receiver that Carlos could outrun.

You guys have all of these elite players on your team, Donny told me so

I blame wildkap breaking our momentum. Why are we trying gimmicks in the middle of a drive? Just run the fucking ball. You ask Alex to win a game and you're askin for a beating!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the Niners film review today. The worst part for them, aside from the L itself, was that one of the worst running games in the league blew them up. That's just getting pushed around at the point of attack.

The D played pretty well but the offense gave the game away.

Woke up this morning and saw that Russell has been sacked 30 times. What happened Blue? I know 5 were from that CPU Lions game.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall for the Niners film review today. The worst part for them, aside from the L itself, was that one of the worst running games in the league blew them up. That's just getting pushed around at the point of attack.

The D played pretty well but the offense gave the game away.

Woke up this morning and saw that Russell has been sacked 30 times. What happened Blue? I know 5 were from that CPU Lions game.

Yeah you guys shut gore down in the 2nd half. He had 0 rush attempts.... Great gameplan

Smokey

btw i'm enjoying 2k13 quite a bit! seems like the association mode is pretty sweet. i don't think it gives you as much control as you should have but its workable in its current incarnation

mcgirk is as delightful as i remembered. if only i could find matt carroll....

p.s.

yes ratings matter pheeniks, but the OVR team rating doesn't tell the whole story. dolphins have some talent on an individual basis in the game!

60 points in dirks first game smh

Although to be fair the CPU is a dick so I can't blame ya!

And what do you mean by control? You control your teams finances, scouting, trades etc..?

60 points in dirks first game smh

Although to be fair the CPU is a dick so I can't blame ya!

And what do you mean by control? You control your teams finances, scouting, trades etc..?

Look at his numbers in the next 2 games though :(

And I just meant control on advancing. Just seems weird to not let you Vance when you want!

Smokey

Look at his numbers in the next 2 games though :(

And I just meant control on advancing. Just seems weird to not let you Vance when you want!

Yeah it is. Although I can advance to the second week of the season now...even though some have already played their games for that week since it let's you jump around.

Also lets talk! I have a good deal for you!

Top Bottom