• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

it has come to my attention that the buccaneers quit against the eagles in the 4th quarter. the reasons don't really matter and in my opinion "getting maddened" isn't a sufficient reason to quit a game.

what do we always say at the beginning of the league? you're going to get maddened, you're going to have a bunch of bullshit happen, things aren't going your way. and then you come back to the thread, post GG BUT or no gg at all and just the but, and the league moves forward!

but you don't quit on someone at the end of the game because you got fucked by the madden gods (WHICH HAS HAPPENED TO US ALL AND WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OF US AGAIN!). you are wasting your own time and more importantly you are wasting someone elses time. you are also screwing them out of well deserved XP points they may have gotten.

as a result of this transgression, josh freeman will be suspended for 4 games. 3 remaining regular season games and a playoff game (if the bucs make the playoffs) or the first regular season game of the 2013 season.

Ramirez

Ram taking a page out of Sok's cheese book.

Yes, the chapter titled, "Play Livewire this week".

Done. Healthy boy and mom. Thanks guys. Almost ha him in the car!

Grats!

Here's some more proof:

Patrick Willis leads the league in FF (6)
Aldon Smith, FMT's ROLB also has 6 FF.

Navarro Bowman, who FMT plays has 12 tackles on the year, Pwilly has 67 tackles (AND 6 Interceptions)

Only Ramirez autolinebacker Lawrence Timmons, who he doesn't control, has a comparable line: 59 tackles 5 INTs 3 FF

WRONG.

Also, doesn't look like Luke reached Nightz in time, Mike Wallace stylin' his way to records! Next record up, Ben going for the single season passing TD record!

For shame DM!

DMczaf

it has come to my attention that the buccaneers quit against the eagles in the 4th quarter. the reasons don't really matter and in my opinion "getting maddened" isn't a sufficient reason to quit a game.

what do we always say at the beginning of the league? you're going to get maddened, you're going to have a bunch of bullshit happen, things aren't going your way. and then you come back to the thread, post GG BUT or no gg at all and just the but, and the league moves forward!

but you don't quit on someone at the end of the game because you got fucked by the madden gods (WHICH HAS HAPPENED TO US ALL AND WILL HAPPEN TO ALL OF US AGAIN!). you are wasting your own time and more importantly you are wasting someone elses time. you are also screwing them out of well deserved XP points they may have gotten.

as a result of this transgression, josh freeman will be suspended for 4 games. 3 remaining regular season games and a playoff game (if the bucs make the playoffs) or the first regular season game of the 2013 season.

I already told Luke I'm tanking, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Take your daddy lecture to someone who cares!

I already told Luke I'm tanking, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Take your daddy lecture to someone who cares!

Lol you edited like 10 mins later with the daddy comment. It's like you walked away and thought about it and then said oh shit sick burn I should have said that!

And then with the power of editing you did it! Thumbs up!

DMczaf

Lol you edited like 10 mins later with the daddy comment. It's like you walked away and thought about it and then said oh shit sick burn I should have said that!

And then with the power of editing you did it! Thumbs up!

I guess I should have made a Youtube video, I probably would have got probation and a stern lecture on AIM instead.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shots fired all over.

And I'm not even involved! And I was the one he quit on!

DM has gone full heel.

Rorschach

I'm never getting a team, FMT is such a bitch.

If you want a team, then you'll have to wait 'till about week 6 of season 2 when some people realize that rookie that they took isn't going to change their entire team on their first outing. Most likely someone that takes a QB thinking it will cut down their INTs!

eznark

Banned
lol I was joking! You can actually get it in tomorrow? lol

Maybe. Not like I'm doing anything and my wife is totally fine. Hospital will make her stay until Wednesday but I can probably beg off and get a shower at home tomorrow. May as well play some video games and buy an SSD while I am out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If you want a team, then you'll have to wait 'till about week 6 of season 2 when some people realize that rookie that they took isn't going to change their entire team on their first outing. Most likely someone that takes a QB thinking it will cut down their INTs!
Don't talk about live wire that way!

Trasher

The blood haze has lifted. I have... freed... myself.
180718-hellscream_warcraftiii_cinematic_screen_large.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Updated:

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 10-2 +135 ---
Colts 9-4 +196 ---
Bengals 8-4 +62 .5
Dolphins 7-6 +52 2
Chiefs 5-7 -47 3.5

NFC Wildcard
Giants 8-4 +106 ---
Rams 7-5 +6 ---
Vikings 6-6 +58 1
Lions 6-6 -110 1
Buccaneers 6-7 -42 1.5
Seahawks 5-7 -36 2

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
OAK @ DEN
CLE @ KC (If KC loses they are eliminated from the race)
CIN @ DAL
NYG @ NO
BUF @ STL
MIN @ CHI
GB @ DET
ARI @ SEA

Washington and Atlanta are both technically still alive for the WC but if they lose again they're pretty much eliminated.

DCX

DCX
speak for yourself moron...noooo but you're right. My goal is to finish 8-8.

Also, I haven't played Hockey in awhile. This damn sleep schedule is keeping me away from NHL bros. what's up wit dat.

Same here. I have sooo tired that i can only sacrifice sleep for Madden and nothing else. Zombie day today for me :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Updated:

Washington and Atlanta are both technically still alive for the WC but if they lose again they're pretty much eliminated.

Thanks for these. I believe the Lions have the tie breaker over the Vikings due to divisional record. For the next advance since I'll lose and in case Thrasher wins, the Lions have the tie breaker over me.

I essentially need to win at least three of my last four to have a really good shot at the WC. I have to win the Vikings game or I'm toast.

bluemax

Banned
Draft Order Top 10
# Name Needs to Draft
1. Jaguars RT, DE (The website says you have 7 and they all suck balls), DT (If you're running a 4-3, I can't tell)
2. Titans HB (Unless you're fine with CJ), C, SS, CB
3. Cardinals RG, RT, LOLB, CB
4. Browns QB, LG, RG, RT, (I was gonna say LOLB but the 2 guys you have are both young), FS (although I guess your starter is a rookie)
5. Cowboys LG, LE, RE, SS
6. Panthers LG, FS
7. Jets QB, LG, RE, LOLB
8. Chargers RT, LE, SS
9. Packers
10. Patriots C, maybe OLB

Zzz, I just realized that the DE ratings for all the 3-4 teams seemed really low, so this could be a scheme thing or maybe they do suck, I don't really know! Either way almost every team in the bottom 10 needs offensive line help, what a shocker!

Thanks for these. I believe the Lions have the tie breaker over the Vikings due to divisional record. For the next advance since I'll lose and in case Thrasher wins, the Lions have the tie breaker over me.

I essentially need to win at least three of my last four to have a really good shot at the WC. I have to win the Vikings game or I'm toast.

These are pure standings that don't take into account H2H or tie breakers. I never worry about that stuff until I have to.

BigAT

wtf are you talking about? i have used patrick willis almost the entire year. bowman was hurt for almost the whole year. every pick my LB's have are user picks. every FF patrick willis has is a user hit stick except for a sack that he had on eli manning. suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

p.s.

congrats ez!

You should have at least gone with a more plausible lie. All 3 of the FFs in our game were caused by Robo-Willis.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think a lot of those guys above would benefit from a playmaker more than anything else. Jags/Cards/Browns/Jets specifically, and then also the Chargers would benefit from a top WR. Tbh the sacks that I do take are mostly because my guys can't get open or take too long to get to the right spots.

I'm leaning in either the direction of a top WR or a strong DB with my McNeily pick then the other with my own pick. I was really hoping that McNeily would tank so that I could get one of the top 2 corners.

Edited for clarity.

GCQuinton

If I was gonna lose James Anderson and Charles Johnson for the season, I guess it's better now than earlier on. Thankfully we've got depth at both of those spots. Thought I lost Luke Kuechly for an extended period of time too, but thankfully not.

Also, DeAngelo Williams is on the trading block as soon as we hit the offseason.

Daw, you going to be around later tonight, say around 10:30 EST?

Also why is everyone congratulating Ez on bringing another racist into this world?

Congrats Eznark family!

daw840

Daw, you going to be around later tonight, say around 10:30 EST?

Also why is everyone congratulating Ez on bringing another racist into this world?

Congrats Eznark family!

That's pretty late for me to start a game. Is that your availability all the time?

McNei1y

I think a lot of those guys above would benefit from a playmaker more than anything else. Jags/Cards/Browns/Jets specifically, and then also the Chargers would benefit from a top WR. Tbh the sacks that I do take are mostly because my guys can't get open or take too long to get to the right spots.

I'm leaning in either the direction of a top WR or a strong DB with my McNeily pick then the other with my own pick. I was really hoping that McNeily would tank so that I could get one of the top 2 corners.

Edited for clarity.

Yea I'm still blown that I don't get a pick in the first round since I could really use it. Luckily with this scouting system, I may be able to find a gem in the second round.

Edit: Also, does the "physical" attribute average out (or determine how good) one player is at their position? What I'm understanding is that it groups up your player's important attributes at their position as well as scheme... so say DT and how they need Strength, Block Shedding, and Power Move or something... am I correct?

I do think the drizzler/darkfaze signal will get shown at some point, but it's not yet. Eznark, fatigued from endless foot massages to his whale preggo wife delivered an incredible line though

At this point I'm just sharpening my skills in anticipation of Madden 14. Seems like a damn good league you guys have going here I don't see anybody leaving.

Deal with it Drizz!!!

Sokantish

ACTUALLY, MISTER WELLIE. I'm 3-1 in our division and Trasher is 1-3. He could even it out though.

Top Bottom