• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

TheCrow

gg dm. my d was great and I had that clutch drive in the fourth to put it away.

4-0 without champ. Might just sit him forever. He's a great cheerleader.

league vanced!

Week 14

Next vance date: 10/18 (Thursday) @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Broncos @ Raiders
Ravens @ Redskins
Chiefs @ Browns
Chargers @ Steelers
Titans @ Colts
Jets @ Jags
Bears @ Vikings
Falcons @ Panthers
Eagles @ Bucs
Rams @ Bills
Cowboys @ Bengals
Dolphins @ 49ers
Saints @ Giants
Cards @ Seahawks
Lions @ Packers
Texans @ Pats

NFC Offensive player of the week: Matt Stafford (Lions) - 14/18, 207 yards, 3 TD, -8 rushing yards!
NFC Defensive player of the week: Brian Urlacher (Bears) - 3 tackles, 2 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Mike Wallace (Steelers) - 6 rec, 280 yards, 4 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Antonio Cromartie (Jets) - 8 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

Colasante

I'm having trouble signing into the Madden Career website. It says that there's no connected careers league for my account. Is anyone else having this problem?

Rorschach

Huh? Why are you guys having trouble containing Mike Wallace?

I'm having trouble signing into the Madden Career website. It says that there's no connected careers league for my account. Is anyone else having this problem?

Got that error, then closed it and tried again and it worked.

Rorschach

Oh, I thought you were insinuating there was something afoot. Ram's played legit from what I can tell.

Stop resetting injuries, soka!

Denarius Moore out one last week. :'( Gonna need him, too.

Ramirez

Oh, I thought you were insinuating there was something afoot. Ram's played legit from what I can tell.

Stop resetting injuries, soka!

Denarius Moore out one last week. :'( Gonna need him, too.

Luke always thinks there's something afoot!

Nightz, take your rage out on me now!

LukeSmith

Here's some more proof:

Patrick Willis leads the league in FF (6)
Aldon Smith, FMT's ROLB also has 6 FF.

Navarro Bowman, who FMT plays has 12 tackles on the year, Pwilly has 67 tackles (AND 6 Interceptions)

Only Ramirez autolinebacker Lawrence Timmons, who he doesn't control, has a comparable line: 59 tackles 5 INTs 3 FF

So FMT's corners have the most INTs, and 2 of his linebackers lead the league in forced fumbles.

Done. Healthy boy and mom. Thanks guys. Almost ha him in the car!

Holy fucking shit your wife is a warrior, that was like a four hour experience

Here's some more proof:

Patrick Willis leads the league in FF (6)
Aldon Smith, FMT's ROLB also has 6 FF.

Navarro Bowman, who FMT plays has 12 tackles on the year, Pwilly has 67 tackles (AND 6 Interceptions)

Only Ramirez autolinebacker Lawrence Timmons, who he doesn't control, has a comparable line: 59 tackles 5 INTs 3 FF

So FMT's corners have the most INTs, and 2 of his linebackers lead the league in forced fumbles.

Holy fucking shit your wife is a warrior, that was like a four hour experience

wtf are you talking about? i have used patrick willis almost the entire year. bowman was hurt for almost the whole year. every pick my LB's have are user picks. every FF patrick willis has is a user hit stick except for a sack that he had on eli manning. suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

p.s.

congrats ez!

LukeSmith

wtf are you talking about? i have used patrick willis almost the entire year. bowman was hurt for almost the whole year. every pick my LB's have are user picks. every FF patrick willis has is a user hit stick except for a sack that he had on eli manning. suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

p.s.

congrats ez!

Even in the hypothetical fantasy land where your statement is true, that doesn't even begin to address the Aldon Smith fumbles or the top 2 corners magically being Niners. You have Ramirez syndrome with your defense.

Even in the hypothetical fantasy land where your statement is true, that doesn't even begin to address the Aldon Smith fumbles or the top 2 corners magically being Niners. You have Ramirez syndrome with your defense.

aldon smith is a DE for all intents and purposes. most people play 3 wide or more against me so he is always rushing the QB. a good deal of those FF are on sacks!

as for the CB's, what do you want me to say when people chuck it up? don't act like you had anything to do with your nickle CB having as many picks as he does!

LukeSmith

aldon smith is a DE for all intents and purposes. most people play 3 wide or more against me so he is always rushing the QB. a good deal of those FF are on sacks!

as for the CB's, what do you want me to say when people chuck it up? don't act like you had anything to do with your nickle CB having as many picks as he does!

Yeah his six picks, four of them in one game against Rinsler in his like 3rd game ever of Madden are really raping the league.

Don't even mention my team in the same post that you mention yours!

Trasher

You lost an avvy bet?! YESSSSS I don't have to see that smug fucking face for a while. Praise Tebow.

McNei1y

gg live. The pass to Moss was completely lucky for me. I mean that was your pick but instead *doink* into my hands. I like how the real Cundiff showed up at the end there. Your passing D was killing me as was Ray Rice.

LiveWire

Yea even with that it was my fault. Shoulda taken 3 pts twice. I just have no confidence in my D when I have a lead late game, always giving up late scores. And sure enough, what happens in OT.

LukeSmith

33493967:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

Home Field Advantage?

AFC
  • 8 Teams in the AFC are better than .500 at home
  • 8 Teams are .500 or lower

Of the teams who are .500 or worse at home only one of them has a winning record (Splat)

The best Road teams in the AFC?
  • Broncos (6-0)
  • Raiders, Bills, Bengals (5-1)

The best home teams in the AFC?
  • Oakland, Pittsburgh and Houston (undefeated)

NFC
  • 11 teams are better than .500 at home
  • 5 teams are .500 or worse.

No teams who can't protect their house have a winning record.

Best Road Dawgs in the NFC
  • Niners, Saints Bears with 1 loss

Best home teams in the NFC
  • Wellington and CB (undefeated)

Wellie and Cola are winless on the road - the only two teams in the league without a road win.

McNei1y

Yea even with that it was my fault. Shoulda taken 3 pts twice. I just have no confidence in my D when I have a lead late game, always giving up late scores. And sure enough, what happens in OT.

I get nervous as hell whenever the 4th quarter starts and the score is close. I try to make big things happen on both sides of the ball and usually I end up screwing up my entire gameplan.

grats eznark bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom