• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Trasher

Bottom seven teams for most takeaways:

Jaguars - 23 (1-11)
Titans - 23 (1-12)
Jets - 22 (3-9)
Packers - 22 (3-9)
Lions - 20 (6-6)
Cowboys - 19 (3-9)
Browns - 19 (2-10)

That's a combined record of 19-66 with a combined takeaway total of 148.

Top seven teams for most takeaways:

49ers - 56 (11-2)
Eagles - 51 (11-2)
Texans - 49 (11-2)
Colts - 48 (9-4)
Saints - 42 (9-4)
Bears - 42 (10-2)
Bills - 40 (10-2)

That's a combined record of 71-18 with a combined takeaway total of 328.

I've played all of those teams so far. :(

Trasher

I don't know if that's what contributed to your turnover ratio or vice versa. Chicken or the egg?!

I had zero against Luke though! Someone should now post the CB ratings of all those teams. :)

I would say about 75% of my turnovers came against those four teams though.

Sokantish

I had 7 turnovers to the Colts, 6 to the 49ers, 2 to the Bears. Haven't played Smokey yet!

Trasher, quit bragging about your Luke victory! He let you win, you both should be ashamed!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Doesn't matter what they need. They're all taking skills position players.

I'm definitely taking Oline, perhaps even with my second unless there's a drop off. Would love to get two guards or a guard and a center.

Mrbob

It's a good thing AT is building a small wild card lead, because I believe he has two games left with the Eagles and he never beats CB. So those are two guaranteed losses right there.

Splat

Thrasher I am top 10 :(

Also I just found out I've been doing XCom all wrong, ugh.
I didn't know Psionics stuff showed up in the barracks, I thought it would show up as new research. Had the facility for probably 5-6 months now :(

LukeSmith

It's a good thing AT is building a small wild card lead, because I believe he has two games left with the Eagles and he never beats CB. So those are two guaranteed losses right there.

Ladies and gentleman, the most limp dicked reverse jinx attempt ever

Sokantish

In XCom I kind of already lost Argentina and I'm about to lose Canada and Mexico, I think I need to start over so I can avoid some of the mistakes I made early

bluemax

Banned
I think a lot of those guys above would benefit from a playmaker more than anything else. Jags/Cards/Browns/Jets specifically, and then also the Chargers would benefit from a top WR. Tbh the sacks that I do take are mostly because my guys can't get open or take too long to get to the right spots.

I'm leaning in either the direction of a top WR or a strong DB with my McNeily pick then the other with my own pick. I was really hoping that McNeily would tank so that I could get one of the top 2 corners.

Edited for clarity.

The Jags have Marcedes Lewis, Justin Blackmon and MJD.

The Jets have Shonn Greene, Dustin Keller and Stephen Hill.

I forget who the Browns have besides TRich but they need line help more.

The Cards have Williams, Roberts and Floyd.

Most of the teams in the bottom ten have above average RBs playmaking TEs and young WRs. They also have shit tier players at the OL spots I listed.

I don't think that grabbing one of the midget WRs with no release that make up this draft class are gonna help these teams from taking 60 sacks again.

Smokey

I upgraded to a Galaxy III from my OG Evo 4g. Originally ordered an Iphone5, but slept on it and decided to go S3 the next day. Finished setting it up...

0_0

gotdamn dat screen
and i had no idea my phone was so out of date mind is being blown

Mrbob

Good job on getting a Galaxy S3. I'm anti contract so I'm sitting on a terrible Motorola smart phone but if I did get a contract phone it would be the S3. Get working maps instead of dealing with Apple Maps trash.

I'm thinking about switching to Boost Mobile because they are now offering the Galaxy S2.

Smokey

It looks way better in person too. Online it looked pretty plasticy, but not so much when it's in my hand. Also a lot lighter than my Evo.

TheCrow

0-2 against Rors with a score differential of -6. I fear for my mental health if Rors continues to play in the afc west. Please beat him for the raiders next year Sok.

DeAngelo Williams is available!
Too late and I'd prefer someone with a smaller hit to my cap so I can overpay for FAs. Just need to hold out till the draft.

Trasher

I upgraded to a Galaxy III from my OG Evo 4g. Originally ordered an Iphone5, but slept on it and decided to go S3 the next day. Finished setting it up...

0_0

gotdamn dat screen
and i had no idea my phone was so out of date mind is being blown

I have the S3 too. It kicks ass. It does everything for you too. Just like P Willy!

Rorschach

If I have to play Soka next year, I'll just forfeit the Raiders since I'd lose that game anyway. That way, I get my team of choice instead of some random hat drawn team. Ravens, please! Or maybe go slummin' it in the NFC with VIKEBIKE. Mmmmm Adrian Peterson. :drool

Rors is going to win the Super Bowl. We are all just pawns in his game.

Nope. Just waiting for the draft.

Sokantish

Why would you say you'd lose to me, Rors!? When you put it like that it makes me not want to steal the Raiders from you if you just give them up

0-2 against Rors with a score differential of -6. I fear for my mental health if Rors continues to play in the afc west. Please beat him for the raiders next year Sok.

Too late and I'd prefer someone with a smaller hit to my cap so I can overpay for FAs. Just need to hold out till the draft.

sounds like you're interested in lemichael james! just one glance at his YPC average and you know he is your type of back!

Top Bottom