• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
ACTUALLY, MISTER WELLIE. I'm 3-1 in our division and Trasher is 1-3. He could even it out though.

You're right, and that's actually really good for me. If we all end up tied, the tiebreaker would eliminate him due to the divisional stuff first.

Now I just need to beat you!

TheCrow

AFC Wildcard:
Broncos 10-2 +135 ---
Colts 9-4 +196 ---
Bengals 8-4 +62 .5
Dolphins 7-6 +52 2
Chiefs 5-7 -47 3.5

NFC Wildcard
Giants 8-4 +106 ---
Rams 7-5 +6 ---
Vikings 6-6 +58 1
Lions 6-6 -110 1
Buccaneers 6-7 -42 1.5
Seahawks 5-7 -36 2

Remaining Wildcard games this week:
OAK @ DEN
CLE @ KC (If KC loses they are eliminated from the race)
CIN @ DAL
NYG @ NO
BUF @ STL
MIN @ CHI
GB @ DET
ARI @ SEA
I guess it's only a couple more games before I can start sitting my starters, unless I beat Rors today. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm going to lose yet again.

McNei1y

Here's a guess on how the remainder of the season will go:

3 weeks of football which will conclude by Sunday or Monday at the latest. Then the playoffs will come and that will probably last until next Friday-Sunday. CB will probably lose in the second round continuing his streak. Then the offseason will come and it'll take another week of scheduling to get the draft and free agency working. I think we'll be starting Season 2 by the last week of October or first week of November when Halo Best is released.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well it's a home game, so I think you might have this one in the bag
It's not my fault that the defenders on my team completely lose their awareness when on the road.

Edit: They went from not even recognizing the ball was caught and the receiver was running away to ninja one handed picks against the same team, even with the same plays called. Only difference is road/home.

Trasher

ez, I know you have a kid and all that lame excuse bullshit, but if you do get a chance to sneak on today it'll have to be at the same time we planned for yesterday. Sorry if that's shitty. :(

Sanjuro

ez, I know you have a kid and all that lame excuse bullshit, but if you do get a chance to sneak on today it'll have to be at the same time we planned for yesterday. Sorry if that's shitty. :(

iba4rz1RIuAkFC.gif

eznark

Banned

Tomorrow night work for you? doesn't took like I will be out of here before noon tomorrow.

Trasher

lol wat sanjo?

Maybe. Not like I'm doing anything and my wife is totally fine. Hospital will make her stay until Wednesday but I can probably beg off and get a shower at home tomorrow. May as well play some video games and buy an SSD while I am out.

I'm just jokingly giving him a hard time!

Tomorrow night work for you? doesn't took like I will be out of here before noon tomorrow.

Yeah, sure. Things still going good with the little man?

eznark

Banned
Yup, things are great. He came out so fast that there is some facial bruising which they're worried about potentially becoming jaundiced but other than that mostly inconsequential hiccup, it's great!

McNei1y

You won't like what you see broham

Yeah I was looking at this yesterday on the game. A lot of teams are high up on takeaways... and it's ugly for a lot of others. At least I became the middle of the pack on interceptions (giveaways).... however like 4 teams are tied in second for fumbles.

McNei1y

Or the NFC in 2010 - Giants missed the playoffs at 10-6. :(

Oh man I had forgotten about that. Seahawks made it with a 7-9 record lolol. Stupid division winners!

Also I was thinking of 2003... but man remember when the Patriots didn't make the playoffs with an 11-5 record in 2008? ahhah

Trasher

Totals for takeaways:

AFC East
Buffalo Bills - 40
Miami Dolphins - 29
NE Patriots - 26
New York Jets - 22

AFC West
Denver Broncos - 32
Kansas City Chiefs - 31
Oakland Raiders - 37
San Diego Chargers - 35 (9 fumbles)

AFC North
Baltimore Ravens - 31
Cincinnati Bengals - 44
Cleveland Browns - 19
Pittsburgh Steelers - 35

AFC South
Houston Texans - 49 (9 fumbles)
Indianapolis Colts - 48 (43 are INTs)
Jacksonville Jaguars - 23
Tennessee Titans - 23

NFC East
Dallas Cowboys - 19
New York Giants - 34
Philadelphia Eagles - 51 (47 are INTs)
Washington Redskins - 30

NFC West
Arizona Cardinals - 26
San Francisco 49ers - 56 (12 fumbles)
Seattle Seahawks - 25 (9 fumbles)
St. Louis Rams - 28 (8 fumbles)

NFC North
Chicago Bears - 42
Detroit Lions - 20
Green Bay Packers - 22
Minnesota Vikings - 32

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons - 30
Carolina Panthers - 25
New Orleans Saints - 42
Tampa Bay Bucs - 39 (8 fumbles)

BigAT

GG AT. I like that extra boost Cruz got on your 1st TD. Then I proceeded to give the game away.

Yeah, I don't know what that was. I was surprised that turned into a TD, it was a desperation pass and I thought I was fucked when the ball was in the air. My defense bailed me out for sure, I don't know why they were so effective against the drag routes but it was huge for me. That and when they finally stopped the run a couple of times in a row on your last drive.

Trasher

Bottom seven teams for most takeaways:

Jaguars - 23 (1-11)
Titans - 23 (1-12)
Jets - 22 (3-9)
Packers - 22 (3-9)
Lions - 20 (6-6)
Cowboys - 19 (3-9)
Browns - 19 (2-10)

That's a combined record of 19-66 with a combined takeaway total of 148.

Top seven teams for most takeaways:

49ers - 56 (11-2)
Eagles - 51 (11-2)
Texans - 49 (11-2)
Colts - 48 (9-4)
Saints - 42 (9-4)
Bears - 42 (10-2)
Bills - 40 (10-2)

That's a combined record of 71-18 with a combined takeaway total of 328.

Top Bottom