• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Awards are going to be so dumb and awesome this year.

"Sanjuro Award for Pouting Interceptions" - DCX.
"FYIDM Award" - LiveWire not playing Flacco at all.
"McNeily Award of Griefing" - Bluemax and the Eznark game.
"Lukems Award of DOTA Nights" - Puck You I'm Doing Me squad.

but no

"Fuck Ya'll, I'm Detrimental to Myself"?

Mrbob

Just putting this out there now.

I'm on my last pair of contacts so I ordered some more last friday. They shipped but not here yet! My left contact ripped this morning so I'm without one for the next couple days. I have an astigmatism in my left eye so my vision is semi blurry. My new box of contacts should be here tomorrow or Thursday but I'm not playing my playoff game until I have them!

LukeSmith

I'm on my last pair of contacts so I ordered some more last friday. They shipped but not here yet! My left contact ripped this morning so I'm without one for the next couple days. I have an astigmatism in my left eye so my vision is semi blurry. My new box of contacts should be here tomorrow or Thursday but I'm not playing my playoff game until I have them!

CB lost so I think you have a bye

Somnia

There's these awesome new things that were created just this year for something like this, I think they call them glasses.

Mrbob

Wait...Eagles lost?!

YesJackNicholson.gif

You are the best, AT! Vision gate is here! Add it to my saga. I'm not playing the Lions now until I get my contact lenses!

When I choke a bye away against the Lions it is gonna hurt, though.

You lucked out that cb choked away his bye!

LukeSmith

Wait...Eagles lost?!

YesJackNicholson.gif

You are the best, AT! Vision gate is here! Add it to my saga. I'm not playing the Lions now until I get my contact lenses!

When I choke a bye away against the Lions it is gonna hurt, though.

The league is advancing at the same pace, so you're going to find a way to play it or face the sim.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh hey I get to look through the FA list and decide which WR is less shitty.

There are no owusu's left

Smokey

so the league is supposed to be held up because you cant keep your damn fingers out of your eye?

BigAT

From one Giant to another:

RT @WingozEA Jason Pierre-Paul has been dominant and now owns the NFL record for most sacks in a season with 24 #CCM

qvOK1.gif

LiveWire

Depends, how late can you play? I am busy until ~9:30 pst. Tomorrow is clear, though

Can't play tomorrow as I'll be out at a concert all evening, so I guess it will have to be tonight. Would prefer as close to 9:30PST as possible, I have to be up at 5AM tomorrow.

Top Bottom