• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

BigAT

Game is great! You're a bad person.

See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks. See orks, kill orks.

TheCrow

Crow. I should be home at around 430. If my daughter hasn't taken a nap we should b food for sometime around then. I'll just put her in the baby backpack and play. If she has taken a nap before I get her it might be a little tough tonight. If that's the case I'm pretty flexible tomorrow evening after 4. These are all CST of course.

Yay for superior CST time. I'll be home by 1 and I'll be free all day since I'm studying for a test tomorrow. I'd like to get the game in today but tomorrow after my test is fine too. Just keep me updated.

McNei1y

the earliest I can play is 7pm est. Tomorrow is the same though if you'd rather wait.

BigAT, players keep their xp, s if you let someone go, dump all their xp into something useless first.

Well I'm sure I can play around 9-10pm EST or something... but I'll keep you posted. If not, definitely tomorrow (but I'd prefer to get it in ASAP).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fmt I spoke with Bluenax a few minutes ago. He said he had to return to his home planet, something about them needing him until the day after the advance is set for. He said that you should set him to autopilot so I can play the AI.

Strange way to present it, but those are his wishes!

Fmt I spoke with Bluenax a few minutes ago. He said he had to return to his home planet, something about them needing him until the day after the advance is set for. He said that you should set him to autopilot so I can play the AI.

Strange way to present it, but those are his wishes!

I'll do it when I get home then!

Sanj I need to get this game in tonight, luckily this postseason is coming in the nick of time I will be out of town from Wednesday-Saturday

With that being said does anyone know how to get internet in hotels to work with Live? AFAIK it never does but I feel like some people in here have made it work

I mean christ we've had people draft on a plane

Trasher

That beast75439495920 guy in the NFL thread annoys me to no end sometimes with his broken english and bad grammar. Even if he is a Lions bro!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sanj I need to get this game in tonight, luckily this postseason is coming in the nick of time I will be out of town from Wednesday-Saturday

With that being said does anyone know how to get internet in hotels to work with Live? AFAIK it never does but I feel like some people in here have made it work

I mean christ we've had people draft on a plane

yeah, you need to connect with a laptop first and then assign the DNS? to your xbox. There's guides online.

Trasher

Why the fuck are people all over the nuts of this Bears team now? They looked like complete shit last night. Typical Bears O-line making the Lions overrated D-line actually look good. The Lions were one turnover from winning that game, and they fucking turned it over what, 5 times? Bears are poop.

The entire football world is searching for, if not a historically great team, at least a team to believe in. Why not the Chicago Bears?

Michael Wilbon must be delirious to say something as stupid as that.

BigAT

Who was the guy who used to constantly bitch about Eli's contract? This was years and years ago. Nemesis maybe?

Not sure, I don't really remember that.

Agree that it was more the Lions looking like shit last night than the Bears looking good. Detroit was missing open slants and those red zone fumbles were just stupid plays.

Smokey

Why the fuck are people all over the nuts of this Bears team now? They looked like complete shit last night. Typical Bears O-line making the Lions overrated D-line actually look good. The Lions were one turnover from winning that game, and they fucking turned it over what, 5 times? Bears are poop.

Michael Wilbon must be delirious to say something as stupid as that.

It's ok. The Texans are going to do to the bears what the Packers did to us. They'll still be 7-2 tho when it's over.

McNei1y

Do you hang out with him on the weekends?

We're good friends. He thinks I should have my own show since I'm the same exact person as everyone else on ESPN. I like sports, and a few teams specifically, but I have no idea outside of those teams.

But, honestly, some of the articles I've read by him are terrible. I've read a lot of them since he writes in the DC area. And don't get me wrong, he does know what he's talking about, but some journalists should stay in their designated area. I haven't even begun to talk about most of the ESPN employees. Wilbon is one of the best out of the bunch.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That beast75439495920 guy in the NFL thread annoys me to no end sometimes with his broken english and bad grammar. Even if he is a Lions bro!

He has taken maynerd's place in my heart as the most annoying NFL-GAFfer ever.

It wasn't long ago that he was saying Fat Stafford should be mentioned in the same breath as Brady and Rodgers. Only category I'd put him in is the stat-padding Brees category.

Someday people will learn that fantasy value does not translate into the actual game.

So did anyone new get into the playoffs or is it just the same old people as always?

Sokanish.

Mrbob

Detroit Lions: Just Losez against the Bears. Cry more.

eznark

Banned
What are the standings looking like? Rodgers came into my office this morning complaining about some stiffness in his elbow.

Rorschach

He has taken maynerd's place in my heart as the most annoying NFL-GAFfer ever.

It wasn't long ago that he was saying Fat Stafford should be mentioned in the same breath as Brady and Rodgers. Only category I'd put him in is the stat-padding Brees category.
He is nowhere near Brees. And if you think Brees is that shitty, then you bought in to the wrong hype just because he turned heel.

McNei1y

Awards are going to be so dumb and awesome this year.

"Sanjuro Award for Pouting Interceptions" - DCX.
"FYIDM Award" - LiveWire not playing Flacco at all.
"McNeily Award of Griefing" - Bluemax and the Eznark game.
"Lukems Award of DOTA Nights" - Puck You I'm Doing Me squad.

but no

Awards are going to be so dumb and awesome this year.

"Sanjuro Award for Pouting Interceptions" - DCX.
"FYIDM Award" - LiveWire not playing Flacco at all.
"McNeily Award of Griefing" - Bluemax and the Eznark game.
"Lukems Award of DOTA Nights" - Puck You I'm Doing Me squad.

but no

Biggest curse of his team - McNeily, game 5 of NLDS

Top Bottom