• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Birdman02

Damn i thought i was gonna lose that game. something bad happened to negate every big play i made. fumble after a long pass...holding on a long run...and a td pass that hit my guy in the facemask.

GCQ, i probably can't play tonight. i told the wife she could have the tv after my game was over.

Week 17

Vance date: 10/25 (Thursday) @ 7 pm pst

Games:

Jets @ Bills
Dolphins @ Pats
Ravens @ Bengals
Browns @ Steelers
Texans @ Colts
Jags @ Titans
Eagles @ Giants
Cowboys @ Redskins
Bears @ Lions
Packers @ Vikings
Bucs @ Falcons
Panthers @ Saints
Chiefs @ Broncos
Raiders @ Chargers
Cards @ 49ers
Rams @ Seahawks

NFC Offensive player of the week: Lesean Mccoy (Eagles) - 18 carries, 158 yards, 6 TD, 5 rec, 101 yards
NFC Defensive player of the week: Major Wright (Bears) - 6 Tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Andre Johnson (Texans) - 8 rec, 281 yards, 4 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Jonathan Joseph (Texans) - 1 tackle, 3 int, 1 TD

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn i thought i was gonna lose that game. something bad happened to negate every big play i made. fumble after a long pass...holding on a long run...and a td pass that hit my guy in the facemask.

GCQ, i probably can't play tonight. i told the wife she could have the tv after my game was over.

This wouldn't be a problem in a wii-u league!

Trasher

i'm sorry for your loss trasher

I'm trying REALLY hard to be this
7da.gif

But it's not fucking happening. If you guys don't hear from me tomorrow, put me on autopilot and godspeed. I'm gonna find Goldy and we are gonna put an end to our misery once and for all.

lulz at that game. i got maddened big time around halftime! to top it off, at the end, my guy has the ball in his hands on the onside kick but wont recover it!

thankfully my D is too good but that shouldn't have even been close!

gg cola!

Smokey

In this edition of AIM Diaries

dboythagr8
ok
then 1>0
so im still waiting
who have you beaten with a winning record
its a simple question

Mrbob
the same amount as houston
the ravens are going to finish the season below .500

dboythagr8
dodging the question
combined record of your next two opponents 4-9
fraud
cutler preys ont he weak
front runner

Mrbob
the bears have beaten 3 teams that are 3-3
or 3-4
if they lose to them they are above .500

dboythagr8
BOBNEY!!

Mrbob
so basically

dboythagr8
thats not a winning record

Mrbob
your question sucks

MrBobney with a great job of ducking the questions

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Remember when Matthew Stafford was a top QB? Mentioned in the same breath as Cam Newton and Michael Vick? That was awesome.

Edit - Here you go FMT:
QasxR.jpg

BigAT

Does Warhammer Space Marine pick up at all at the end? It's a fairly well made game, but the gameplay got pretty repetitive for me after a while. Trying to decide whether or not I want to go back to it now that I have PS+ again.

daw840

Crow. I should be home at around 430. If my daughter hasn't taken a nap we should b food for sometime around then. I'll just put her in the baby backpack and play. If she has taken a nap before I get her it might be a little tough tonight. If that's the case I'm pretty flexible tomorrow evening after 4. These are all CST of course.

BigAT

Anyone know if a player reaches free agency if their XP gets reset? Or if they get signed do they come with the XP they had.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Levi, I'm for most of the day. My brother's birthday is today so dinner and afterwards will probably be busy.

the earliest I can play is 7pm est. Tomorrow is the same though if you'd rather wait.

BigAT, players keep their xp, s if you let someone go, dump all their xp into something useless first.

eznark

Banned
Does Warhammer Space Marine pick up at all at the end? It's a fairly well made game, but the gameplay got pretty repetitive for me after a while. Trying to decide whether or not I want to go back to it now that I have PS+ again.

Game is great! You're a bad person.

Top Bottom