• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
From one Giant to another:

RT @WingozEA Jason Pierre-Paul has been dominant and now owns the NFL record for most sacks in a season with 24 #CCM

http://i.imgur.com/qvOK1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I liked how Strahan was listed second overall on that list to begin with, doesn't recognize half sacks I guess.

Rorschach

Not a bike. It's like a buggy. I'll post a picture. So fucking redneck.

A57HNwvCIAA22iB.jpg:large

lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
wtf is that gif from anyway
No idea but it AT and Bird turned it into an "I Made the Playoffs, Let's Celebrate!" gif.

GG bluemax. I was panicking until up until I got the turnover that put me up 21-10. I was having a ton of trouble stopping an offense that was "struggling". Maybe I was over thinking it or maybe I just don't have the horses to run 2 man under... Yet!

That being said, I had trouble stopping bluemax's O, there's no chance I'll be able to stop CB even without Maclin.

bluemax

Banned
The Seahawks new offensive coordinator finally sees some results as I managed a whopping 113 yards passing, 83 yards rushing and a single rushing touch down. Truly I am on the path to becoming elite.

That second INT I threw was just stupid. I felt the pressure and unloaded to the guy I wanted before the snap even though he was double covered.

What a horrible slump to end the season, I lost 7 games in a row. Wilson went from completing 60% of his passes with 10 TDs and 12 INTs to right around 50% completion and 10 TDS with 30 INTs. I didn't throw a TD at all in my final 7 games and I think I only rushed for like 3 in that span. At one point I was like 12th in the league in yards per game, coming into this final week I was 29th.

Obviously I faced 4 really good defenses in San Francisco, Buffalo, Chicago and Miami but I still don't know how to account for this much drop off.

I feel like I need to hire Sokantish to teach me how to throw the ball deep and have it work.

Rorschach

Yep and Psy is coming to Chicago.

Just watched.

a) that was terrible
b) are the Nick offices located in Wisconsin?

Jesus this is taking forever. Your name is Jesus right?

Waycist!

The Seahawks new offensive coordinator finally sees some results as I managed a whopping 113 yards passing, 83 yards rushing and a single rushing touch down. Truly I am on the path to becoming elite.
Wellie was right. Unstoppable!

bluemax

Banned
Thanks for nothing, bluemax! First you cheat to beat me and THEN you let Wellie win. Just great

I knew I had lost to Wellie when he only threw the ball once on his opening drive and scored a touch down. I felt like I did adjust to what he was doing on that drive but in the end it didn't matter.

daw840

Lol crow. What an awful game on my end. I'm blaming my daughter. Although that td by mcluster at the end was ace. Only one I've ever run back!

Top Bottom