• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LJ11

Damnit, LJ. Stole my shit at the last fucking second. I had that on lockdown all year!

hahaha

Dude, I know, not sure how that happened. The funny thing is I checked awards for the first time last week, you were at the top and I was in 5th place. It showed my coache's character when I highlighted your name, was pretty weird.

Speaking of character model, John Valentine looked ridiculous in my last game. Dude had a pink jump suit on in the snow, with his dreadlocks flowing. Shame you mostly see that presentation stuff against the CPU.

Rorschach

alex smith wins QB of the year. suck it down losers!

Not all of us get do-overs.

hahaha

Dude, I know, not sure how that happened. The funny thing is I checked awards for the first time last week, you were at the top and I was in 5th place. It showed my coache's character when I highlighted your name, was pretty weird.

Speaking of character model, John Valentine looked ridiculous in my last game. Dude had a pink jump suit on in the snow, with his dreadlocks flowing. Shame you mostly see that presentation stuff against the CPU.

hahaha wish you would have taken a photo or something.

Sokantish

Seemed like FMT just wanted to put out a punishment quick to strike fear into people, but then some people here still didn't care and got away with it!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There is no answer to that. That ban made no sense. If the person he is playing against has no problem with his style then why the hell are people being punished?

You seem to be bitching about fmt a lot when he could easily switch the drizzler signal to the dark faze signal

ramirez would you like to explain your game against the CPU? 35-0.... 500 passing yards for roofles, 12% redzone conversion rate, 12 rushes in the game..... curious to hear how the game went cause on the surface that seems an awful lot like stat padding to me!

LukeSmith

Here's a classic example of stat padding thinking you won't get caught.

35-0 final score, looks fine.
35-0 at the half, sure, looks fine.

Yards passing, 504, weird for a half of work, but hey, it's the CPU, maybe they had some picks.
No interceptions, strange.
Weird, 14 rushing attempts, you'd think being up 35 at half, you'd run the ball.
Redzone scoring, that's a weird number to look at.
Oh, it's 12%, that seems low.
Only 1 Redzone TD, too. That's 7 trips to the Redzone with no points.
So 4 TDs came from outside the redzone, big play potential, I guess.

Wait a second, actually...

How could you throw for 504 yards, and only go 1 of 8 in the Redzone?

Here's the answer.

You want to pad your stats to win a trophy, so you pass all over the place, score early and just keep passing to pad up those stats, gotta get those stats, lead that league, get that trophy.

Like much of his previous hardware, Ramirez gets another *

ben_roethlisberger-11643.jpg

We suspended Champ Bailey for less! Avast, mob

First DCX, now, Ramirez.

CB3

Yards passing, 504, weird for a half of work, but hey, it's the CPU, maybe they had some picks.
Weird, 14 rushing attempts, you'd think being up 35 at half, you'd run the ball.

Here's the answer.

You want to pad your stats to win a trophy, so you pass all over the place, score early and just keep passing to pad up those stats, gotta get those stats, lead that league, get that trophy.

First DCX, now, Ramirez.
kudos my hero
leaving all the best
you know my hero
the one that's on

there goes my hero
watch him as he goes

DMczaf

Here's the answer.

First DCX, now, Ramirez.

4mznz.gif

something doesn't add up. if he drove down and just downed the ball on 4 downs, he would've had 8 fourth down attempts in the game. he has 10 for the season. are you telling me he had 2 fourth down attempts through 15 games? lulz

but then he had no FG attempts and no turnovers either. i don't understand..... i checked other redzone "off percentage" in other games to see if maybe it was some kind of stat error but it looks correct in my game against the cards and some other games.

we'll see what ramirez says. lets not rush to judgements!

LukeSmith

something doesn't add up. if he drove down and just downed the ball on 4 downs, he would've had 8 fourth down attempts in the game. he has 10 for the season. are you telling me he had 2 fourth down attempts through 15 games? lulz

but then he had no FG attempts and no turnovers either. i don't understand..... i checked other redzone "off percentage" in other games to see if maybe it was some kind of stat error but it looks correct in my game against the cards and some other games.

we'll see what ramirez says. lets not rush to judgements!

4 punts, averaging 11.8 yards.

We will see what he says.

CB3

Its one thing to snake a TD here and there when you think no one is looking. But it seems like he had this one well planned out.

I eagerly await the trial by fire.

Splat

Shit, scouting option is gone, I was gonna spend time during playoffs doing it. Does it come back in offseason pre-draft?

Top Bottom