• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Sanjuro

Why would you need to re-spec? There's only 4 powers and you only need 2 of them at most.

To go back for certain achievements?

The game literally gives you no option of purchasing any weapons/ammo or applying skills towards different abilities. Just poorly implemented.

bluemax

Banned
To go back for certain achievements?

The game literally gives you no option of purchasing any weapons/ammo or applying skills towards different abilities. Just poorly implemented.

You can buy ammo between every mission.

There are four passive abilities and four active and honestly half of them are useless. I never felt like I needed to respec or that ammo was an issue.

Sanjuro

You can buy ammo between every mission.

There are four passive abilities and four active and honestly half of them are useless. I never felt like I needed to respec or that ammo was an issue.

...not when you go back and select a mission.

blahblahblah

It was on sale from Amazon for 20$ yesterday (the Komplete Edition) on 360 and it's 2D like the old school.

The Komplete Edition one?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Did LJ finish his game?

Edit - Nope.

Bob we'll just play sometime tomorrow. What is your schedule like? I should be home at around 4:30 EDT.

NHL Bros are you around? I'm at the hotel in shitty Abilene, TX and I am available, got my xbox live to work!

And I will actually talk into the mic tonight!!!

eznark

Banned
NHL Bros are you around? I'm at the hotel in shitty Abilene, TX and I am available, got my xbox live to work!

And I will actually talk into the mic tonight!!!

I'm busy with Butchermen!

jsMSXen6f8ld2_xs.jpg

jMBgutAutUQol_xs.jpg

jCQDbRT26SNts_xs.jpg

jbsqRUjRwpJpdf_xs.jpg

jb2yndAWJiCn4x_xs.jpg

LJ11

Finished, shit froze up half way through, had to restart which sucks because I was having a good game. Sanchez went wild against backup CBS.

Birdman02

GG GCQ. That's probably the best my defense has played all year. It felt like I was getting almost instant pressure. My offense got off to a slow start, but Chase Daniel got into a little bit of a rhythm in the 2nd half. He finishes the season 2-0.

I'm beginning to wonder if my backup defense is better than my starting unit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sonia isn't the tits anymore. Its amazing the amount of posts you guys made to each other the past two days or so and neither of you read them.

rinse82

Sonia isn't the tits anymore. Its amazing the amount of posts you guys made to each other the past two days or so and neither of you read them.

Yes, I know that.

He said he was going to autopilot, and FMT wasn't going to add Drizzler till after the season to prevent injuries from resetting.

I was supposed to play said team on auto pilot, but can't.

Mrbob

Finally a Fallen Enchantress review:

http://www.gamingogre.com/review/elemental-fallen-enchantress-review/

But it's from gaming...ogre? Sounds good.

Found another one from liquid...electron? Of course the mainstream American media ignores this game.

Elemental: Fallen Enchantress is the stand alone expansion to 2010’s worst game of the year, Elemental: War on Magic. The biggest flaw WoM had was that it took the ball from Master of Magic and other incredible, turn based strategy empire games like it and fumbled. Hard. Boring, bland spells and armies, complex and unrewarding economies, deeply flawed gameplay mechanics and game rules. The list goes on. It was my most anticipated game of that year, and it let us all down. With the promise of doing it right this time, new talent was hired (including the lead designer for Civilization V, Jon Shafer) and a much bigger budget was allotted for Fallen Enchantress. People who purchased the War on Magic game were informed Fallen Enchantress would be a free game for them, by way of atonement. The day has finally arrived. Is Fallen Enchantress the redemption Stardock was aiming for?

I am happy to report that so far, my early impressions after starting two games (and getting to a point where I lost both of them) is that this is actually something potentially special and is fun and deserves to be given a try. Is it a perfect strategy game? Well, no, but neither is XCOM or CiV as far as that goes. What it is, however, is well crafted, very polished, and contains seemingly endless possibilities and content.

Wild Card round:

Vance date: 10/27 (Saturday) @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Texans @ Steelers
Broncos @ Colts

Rams @ Bears
Giants @ Saints

Week 17 NFC Offensive player of the week: Jordy Nelson (Packers) - 4 rec, 188 yards, 2 TD, 1 carry, -4 yards!
NFC Defensive player of the week: Darryl Washington (Cardinals) - 5 tackles, 1 int, 2 FF, 1 TD

AFC Offensive player of the week: Jermain Gresham (Bengals) - 11 rec, 171 yards, 6 TD
AFC Defensive player of the week: Jonathan Josteph (Bengals) - 2 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

Top Bottom