• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

bluemax

Banned
Damn Earl Thomas got a fuck ton of XP for completing his season INTs goal. Nice!

Projected draft top 10:

1. Jaguars
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Cowboys
5. Cardinals
6. Ravens
7. Panthers
8. Jets
9. Chargers
10. Patriots

Roofies is MVP
LJ is coach of the year

Mrbob

No, I never picked up Elemental because it ended up a giant POS. I'm coming close to buying Fallen Enchantress though! Sounds like the game Elemental was supposed to be.

THE PLAN IS TO HAVE THE DRAFT HAPPEN NEXT SATURDAY (11/3) AT 5 PM PST.

this is not set in stone yet because i need to see what happens in the offseason and how long the playoffs last but im 90% sure that will be the day and time of the draft, so plan for it

rinse82

THE PLAN IS TO HAVE THE DRAFT HAPPEN NEXT SATURDAY (11/3) AT 5 PM PST.

this is not set in stone yet because i need to see what happens in the offseason and how long the playoffs last but im 90% sure that will be the day and time of the draft, so plan for it

Is draft in game only or can you do it from the ccm site?

Ramirez

we are not playing tonight

but soon

shake-head.gif

C'MON, let's get it out of the way.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember when Smokey would do this to me when I was making him take the dick daily in 2k12. Before he made up a glitch so he didn't have to lose anymore

LukeSmith

hey guys, Crow can't go tonight either, and Wellington is already sleeping the gentle sleep of the "I have to get up at fucking ridiculously early tomorrow."

first smokey switches off players so the AI can make a tackle, and now this. how the mighty have fallen....

p.s.

but luke ramirez isn't around tomorrow and has class on the weekend! get THIS game out of the way and the others fall like dominos!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey is just doing his bitch made shtick. He is on live playing halo. Its not that he can't play, he is just scared.

LukeSmith

Smokey went from the peoples champ to the shame of a league in a swift 5 minutes.

Nah, Ramirez admitted he was just playing games. This isn't either of these guys first rodeo. And Pheenix is going to jump at any chance to chirp from the sidelines, per usual.

Top Bottom