• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

McNei1y

Fantasy update:

The guy wants to trade me Michael Vick and his first round, number 1 pick, for Lesean McCoy.

that means I'd have AJ Green and Vick as keepers, the number 1 pick, and then the number 1 pick of round 2 because of 12.

Should I do that or ask for Jamal Charles?

BigAT

I don't know what type of talent you would have access to with the first pick, but I would desperately try to stay away from Vick. His fantasy production is inconsistent to begin with and that's before you even consider his ability to stay healthy and actually play in games this year. The guy hasn't even been able to make it through a preseason game yet.

McNei1y

I don't know what type of talent you would have access to with the first pick, but I would desperately try to stay away from Vick. His fantasy production is inconsistent to begin with and that's before you even consider his ability to stay healthy and actually play in games this year. The guy hasn't even been able to make it through a preseason game yet.

Yeah I know he's probably done for the preseason and he hasn't played a full season yet but I'm wondering if this is a high risk, high reward situation. 2010, he put up great numbers for only playing 13 games. Not sure about last year but I remember he threw many interceptions. I'm going to ask about Charles.

Edit: I think I'll have some talent available if I get the first pick through either trade. I'd most likely get another player who was on the fringe of being a keeper.

What the fuck is this polygon shit? Bob linked me to some video that I thought was satire but then linked me to a giant bomb video mocking the first video. What is happening here?!

eznark

Banned
What the fuck is this polygon shit? Bob linked me to some video that I thought was satire but then linked me to a giant bomb video mocking the first video. What is happening here?!

THEY ARE WAKING UP THE FUCKING INTERNET BITCH, GET READY BY LISTENING TO SOME FUCKING DAWES AND GETTING ALL INTROSPECTIVE!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
is it not going to be available digitally on xbox? I was leaning towards doing that over retail just for the convenience.

DCX

DCX
Lol I don't want to. I do need the extra reps. I didn't play NCAA this year so I need to hit the lab early.

DCX

eznark

Banned
What's DW2?

752883-dragon_warrior_2_large.jpg

I meant GW2

Matt Ryan has single handedly lost all of his playoff games. He is a big game choker that got outscored by his D in last years playoff disaster lololol

Clearly you forget Keith Brooking's failure to cover a TE and our defense's refusal to let Green Bay punt, plus our two coordinators who found other homes.

Somnia

Well tomorrow is GW2 and Madden. On top of that I got an email today from my boss and im being interviewed for a higher position tomorrow at 9am. :D

Top Bottom