• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dust? GW2?

Play a real man's game, you nerds.

616%2B90CVb9L.jpg

Eznark approved

Mrbob

Can't believe you guys are spending 25 dollars to play a game three days early you still need to purchase.

Waste of money!

DCX

DCX
Can't believe you guys are spending 25 dollars to play a game three days early you still need to purchase.

Waste of money!

Well...i have been sitting on 1400 points in my account for months...one could say i'm only shelling out 200 extra points, but yes its excessive.

I'm sure some idiots will buy LeBron's $300 sneakers also :/

DCX

McNei1y

Waste of money!

Exactly the reason I'm not doing it. I can hold off until Tuesday/Monday midnight.

I've got some Mario Party action, CS GO, Reach, and Dota to hold me.

Mrbob

You bought a Vita. You lost the right to judge how anyone spends money from that day on.

Secret PSVITA game will save the system!

At least it looks like the 3DS might turn out to be slightly relevant. I'm spending my portable gaming time on Puzzle Craft. Ipad, the true portable gaming system of the forever!

LiveWire

Waste of money!

Yep. And even if I was so inclined, I'll be in DC this weekend watching RG3 run wild over the Colts on Saturday. But yea, enjoy that extra playing time suckers!

Sokantish

Giant Bomb is going to play Madden 13 tomorrow so if you guys want to watch guys that have no idea how football works play some Madden make sure to go there!

eznark

Banned
Giant Bomb is going to play Madden 13 tomorrow so if you guys want to watch guys that have no idea how football works play some Madden make sure to go there!

Watching people who know about sports pretend they know nothing about sports is about the worst thing in the world.

Can't wait to watch!

Sokantish

Yeah I've heard Jeff talk about baseball, never really football. I don't listen to Giant Bomb as much as I use to though. All that Polygon stuff reminded me I should listen to the bombcast every week again

Rorschach

Every once in awhile Jeff talks about football and especially baseball. He watches a ton of baseball I guess.

Ah. I saw one of their videos and they sure seemed to appease the otaku sports hating fans.

I'll watch!

I don't like Jeff, though. It's not just that I hate looking at him, but I've always disliked him. Most people disliked him until that GS scandal hit. Then, history was re-written to further demonize GS/Eidos further. "That gertsman is a nice fellow and beloved to boot!"

eznark

Banned
Ah. I saw one of their videos and they sure seemed to appease the otaku sports hating fans.

I'll watch!

I don't like Jeff, though. It's not just that I hate looking at him, but I've always disliked him. Most people disliked him until that GS scandal hit. Then, history was re-written to further demonize GS/Eidos further. "That gertsman is a nice fellow and beloved to boot!"

I like listening to all of them as long as they don't talk about video games or ever show video of themselves.

bluemax

Banned
Watching people who know about sports pretend they know nothing about sports is about the worst thing in the world.

Can't wait to watch!

The only time I've watched Giant Bomb is when they discussed Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football for Wii.

They couldn't even grasp something as simple as that.

Smokey

I just watched several videos of GW2 in the OT and this sounds good. I've never been in on a MMO at launch and no monthly fees is cool with me. So I think I'm going to get this. Those videos sold me.

McNei1y

I just watched several videos of GW2 in the OT and this sounds good. I've never been in on a MMO at launch and no monthly fees is cool with me. So I think I'm going to get this. Those videos sold me.

I don't doubt that GW2 will be a good game and the fact that all of you are playing is tempting me to join (the more players to play with, the better IMO) but I have no idea where I'd find the time.

eznark

Banned
The only time I've watched Giant Bomb is when they discussed Jerry Rice and Nitus' Dog Football for Wii.

They couldn't even grasp something as simple as that.

Are you honestly telling me you understand Jerry Rice Dog Football?

Was that one of your gems?

Top Bottom