• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

TheCrow

I've got chicken nuggets and fries in the freezer. I thought this would be my first go, though.

Buy some of these. Got like 10 in my freezer right now.

EbHcz.jpg

McNei1y

Bacon wrapped sirloin steaks, I got 12 from costco for I think $15. I'm glad I stopped trying to lose weight. Now I can whatever the fuck I want. Well, within certain limits.

Yea I gotta make a trip there then. Those look delicious.

Alright, this salisbury steak with mac and cheese isn't too bad. Just a tiny portion. The mac and cheese is pretty money though. The salisbury steak itself has some flavor. I don't know if I'd buy again but depends on the price.

Mcneily, you gonna post a salisbury trip report or what?

nice timing!

Edit: The real stoffers meal I always got was the mashed potatoes and the baked chicken. That thing was my favorite as a kid.

Rorschach

Holy fucking shit. I almost forgot how good Mexican food can be. The midwest and SD can't compare to LA for Mexican food and I have no clue why. SD should have the advantage being so close to the border. Guess they figure you should just hop the border for some good food.

Mmmmmm so good. :drool And the drinks! Man, when they're properly made, there's no beating them. fuk

Anyway, I'm back early like a baws. Who wants a game?

Somnia

when do you want to get started Somnia? Need to know when I can start drinking.

I just got home and am making dinner now, I'll be free in like an hour, if thats too late I can play tomorrow, I do have fantasy football at 3PM cst tomorrow though.

a summary of a game against livewire:

1. tons of meaningless offensive audibles. shifts, a bunch of routes changes, and who the fuck knows what else... for nothing!

2. random shifts of DL and LB's on defense. probably trying to pick out an exploit (if the line is moving at the snap ill probably get some pressure!)

3. runs 2 routes: fly route, or a slant

4. doesn't run the ball

5. snap ball, 1 read, then take off with RGIII!

6. rgIII final stats: 6/24, 111 yards, 1 td.... would have been 80 yards less but i tried hit sticking on a big play

no wonder you complain livewire. if this is the kind of game i had to play every game i'd probably hate it too!

LiveWire

1. tons of meaningless offensive audibles. shifts, a bunch of routes changes, and who the fuck knows what else... for nothing!

2. random shifts of DL and LB's on defense. probably trying to pick out an exploit (if the line is moving at the snap ill probably get some pressure!)

4. doesn't run the ball

6. rgIII final stats: 6/24, 111 yards, 1 td.... would have been 80 yards less but i tried hit sticking on a big play

no wonder you complain livewire. if this is the kind of game i had to play every game i'd probably hate it too!

Anytime you want to play a few seasons with the Redskins be my guest.

And what should I do then? Let's hear your sage advice.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I just got home and am making dinner now, I'll be free in like an hour, if thats too late I can play tomorrow, I do have fantasy football at 3PM cst tomorrow though.

whenever you're ready tonight is fine. Let's do game one tonight then game two tomorrow before you're busy.

Anytime you want to play a few seasons with the Redskins be my guest.

And what should I do then? Let's hear your sage advice.

uh lets see

1. run the fucking ball. i played the pass all game. i don't care if you have to take some 1 or 2 yard gains early or even losses. if you don't run it, you will lose against top defenses every time

2. STEP UP INTO THE FUCKING POCKET! you snap the ball and just drift back 10-15 yards and then try to scramble out. i was playing total coverage the whole game but MAYBE if you posed any threat of a run i would've had to try some different things

3. run some different routes. there are plenty of route variations out there.... you also had guys open at times and you just took yourself out of the play by drifting back or trying to scramble out towards the sideline

4. your D wasn't that bad but predictable. you have orakpo on the edge so it really gave me problems on the left where i have have to bring out more blockers in that direction

5. be patient on your manual defense. you basically over ran every play. pick the LB on a play designed to go outside, you vacate the middle to head outside and then the middle is wide open for the cut back

and lol anytime i want to play the skins a few seasons. as if the niners have been some dominant team over the past decade in madden. wish i had tim rattay or shaun hill back!

BigAT

Can't say I'll miss dealing with these two twice a season. That and an obnoxious amount of hurry up offense.

As far as having CBs play inside/outside, isn't that only for zones? I don't think that affects man coverage play. It's Y+right or left on the right stick.

I'm housesitting for my parents and I get to play on their sick ass giant TV. Anyone who wants to play me after I devour this chickfila in 5 minutes, I'll be on

LukeSmith

4. doesn't run the ball

This is the best and most accurate representation of livewire's gameplay ever.

Top Bottom