• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

LukeSmith

Calling this in advance:

Livewire is being extra complain-y so that when he loses the Skins to McNeily it's not surprising that he doesn't play in the league.

Prep the lonestar signal.

Livewire just know that you are still an extremely valuable part of puck you, I'm doing me, so don't completely bail on us!!

If anyone wants to try 3 v 3 madden, it's really fun. and will make for plenty of lols

Rorschach

FUCK! The play isn't viewable. McFadden literally climbed on top of his OL's back and humped him while the OL moved forward. McFadden then just flopped on his back like a trout on the deck of a boat.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FUCK! The play isn't viewable. McFadden literally climbed on top of his OL's back and humped him while the OL moved forward. McFadden then just flopped on his back like a trout on the deck of a boat.
That one and LeSean about to roll off the back of a defender on the sideline were awesome

McNei1y

good game Livewire. That was very fun. I couldn't guess/read what you were going to do for play.

I'm going to eat my second dinner because that salisbury steak didn't fill me up... I was also craving Chickfila earlier today. I should've gotten some in the Maryland cafeteria when I was on campus earlier one last time.

Edit: Yeah. I understand Gano has a strong leg, but no way in hell he'd do that, or anything. I was just going for it. Amazed he hit all of them.

Another thing that made me mad, I went to do a user pick on that one bomb TD and I forgot that they don't jump. It just went over Merriweather's head. I hate that shit.

LiveWire

Well not much I can do to stop two 58 yard FGs and a 59 yard FG. Definitely see that every Sunday in the league! lol gg McNeily

Lemme know when you want to run the next one, should be free most of the day Sunday.

good game Livewire. That was very fun. I couldn't guess/read what you were going to do for play.

I'm going to eat my second dinner because that salisbury steak didn't fill me up... I was also craving Chickfila earlier today. I should've gotten some in the Maryland cafeteria when I was on campus earlier one last time.

Lol, when I spent a month at UMD I pretty much ate there or at panda express every lunch

it is panda express right? lol

eznark

Banned
Connected careers is a complete and utter waste of time as a player. I'm a running back and all I get to do is practice. Awful.

McNei1y

Lol, when I spent a month at UMD I pretty much ate there or at panda express every lunch

Yeah. STAMP is deadly. Panda was one of my favorites but there's no topping Chickfila. I didn't eat there much this year since I was off campus in a neighborhood... I did visit McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Qdoba/Chipotle fairly often though....

Yeah. STAMP is deadly. Panda was one of my favorites but there's no topping Chickfila. I didn't eat there much this year since I was off campus in a neighborhood... I did visit McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Qdoba/Chipotle fairly often though....

Wait, the cafeteria has chipotle/qdoba? Or just off campus?

I don't remember seeing either of those nearby...I remember a potbellys and a five guys across the street and some burrito place that was delicious. I think on route 1?

LJ11

Anyone want to roll?

Not much. Like 250 yards, 2tds, 3INTs, but the ints were lobs that got Y'd (including a one handed horizontal leap lol). Vick had a million yards, 20 tds, and 5 hrs to throw per play. :D

i'm down to play if you haven't found someone.

LiveWire

McNeily's offense with the Skins has been styling on me every time I've played him, you definitely don't have a basement dwelling team anymore videogame wise.

Oh I know, RG3 is the new Vick, and I threw 3 60yd+ TDs. I just hate the 3-4 D I can't stop the run at all.

McNei1y

Wait, the cafeteria has chipotle/qdoba? Or just off campus?

I don't remember seeing either of those nearby...I remember a potbellys and a five guys across the street and some burrito place that was delicious. I think on route 1?

Errr yea meant to say off campus. Those two places are still there as well as a subway and a chinese food place. The Chipotle is further down across from the only bars in the area (Cornerstone and Bentleys). There's a Taco Bell and McDonalds further down on Route 1. Then there's a Qdoba near my house.

Oh I know, RG3 is the new Vick, and I threw 3 60yd+ TDs. I just hate the 3-4 D I can't stop the run at all.

You were stopping me all game! I couldn't stop your outside runs.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thanks for letting me feel good at the end there smokey but it's clear I have a ton of work to do on the offensive side of the ball. For the life of me I just can't get any receivers open against man.

Also, I can't be the only one that has trouble seeing the colors when guys are down field right? Passing is fine because you have the icons, but on punts and KRs it's a pain in the ass. I remember the colors popping more in last years game.

GG Smokey. I have a ton of practice to get to, I can't move the ball in any fashion right now.

Errr yea meant to say offcampus. Those are still there. The Chipotle is further down across from the only bars in the area (Cornerstone and Bentleys). There's a Taco Bell and McDonalds further down on Route 1. Then there's a Qdoba near my house.

One night me and friends got soooooo stoned and went to Plato's diner down the street

my friend spent 30 bucks eating there lmao

McNei1y

One night me and friends got soooooo stoned and went to Plato's diner down the street

my friend spent 30 bucks eating there lmao

Oh man that'll happen. Plato's is so clutch when your drunk or high. I ordered an omelet and a breakfast sampler meal one night. It was insane. Luckily I had some people to kill it off. But 30 bucks! Holy shit lol

Smokey

Thanks for letting me feel good at the end there smokey but it's clear I have a ton of work to do on the offensive side of the ball. For the life of me I just can't get any receivers open against man.

Also, I can't be the only one that has trouble seeing the colors when guys are down field right? Passing is fine because you have the icons, but on punts and KRs it's a pain in the ass. I remember the colors popping more in last years game.

GG Smokey. I have a ton of practice to get to, I can't move the ball in any fashion right now.

gg

im not worried about ya..you'll be fine there's a lot of weapons on that giants team and you'll figure it out. also join the community!

McNei1y

Is GameFace working now? I tried it last night and I kept getting "Error: Couldn't retrieve GameFace from server" or some shit.

I did mine like 3 days ago. It's pretty funny. It took me 3 faces though. My first was the best but the eyes were all devilish and shit. Then in game, it just looked stupid. My face now isn't great and I'm EXTREMELY white. I'm as white as a glare from a camera in a picture. It's gross.

Sokantish

Anyone want to play a game? I'm 2*-1 today!

Also, I think I'm going to grab NHL 13 but I don't think I'm gonna play that mode all of you guys are going to play. That's too much responsibility for me to handle. I always wanted to get another hockey game, but the last one I bought was NHL 97 for my Sega Saturn

Ram quit on me when he was up 17, and Rors no showed me for like 10 minutes! Can you believe that guy?

Sokantish

I'd just feel terrible to bring everyone else down because of how bad I am, it's not that I couldn't handle the teasing or anything like that.

McNei1y

I'd just feel terrible to bring everyone else down because of how bad I am, it's not that I couldn't handle the teasing or anything like that.

Well I'm going to play defense so I'll probably give up goals and look for sick hits :lol

I mean I'm going to play my hardest guys!!!

Rorschach

GG LJ

That INT where Bartell turned around... had never seen that. Not even Nnamdi did that. I guess CBs play up when there's bad qbs... I don't know anymore.

LJ11

Good game Rors, I've got no linebackers. That 3rd and inches stop was the game, I knew it was getting blown up too, everyone seems to time that shit up against me.

Who wants to play?

Top Bottom