• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Smokey

If yall got games you don't want go to best buy and unload. They are giving you double the value.

I traded:

Ncaa 13
Dead space 2
Dark souls
Madden 12
Nba 2k12
Killzone 3
Socom 4
Dc universe

All old games except Ncaa and I got $134 for those .

TheCrow

Matt Ryan concussed by all the sacks

Gg thecrow

gg

Sorry about the last touchdown but I was just testing the option as a threat in the redzone. I think it might be viable but Weber isn't the QB to run it. Broncos had the perfect guy but traded him away.

Sokantish

GG Rors, sorry about that TD at only two minutes left but you were dragging your guys off so I thought you wanted me to score so you could have it on offense again

Rorschach

GG Rors, sorry about that TD at only two minutes left but you were dragging your guys off so I thought you wanted me to score so you could have it on offense again

No need to apologize... even if I wasn't doing that. You should have tried to score at that point.

LJ11

good game wellie, my d is horrendous, back 7 is toast city. made some boneheaded plays myself to make it worse.

wish i could run the ball better, seems like i get stuffed for no gain 3 out of every 4 carries.

Anyone else up for a game?

Sokantish

Okay, invite me pal

wish i could run the ball better, seems like i get stuffed for no gain 3 out of every 4 carries.

Hey man, I have that same problem. Maybe once in a few games I'll be able to run a bit but for the most part I'm just terrible. I had like 11 attempts for 10 yards in one game

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
good game wellie, my d is horrendous, back 7 is toast city. made some boneheaded plays myself to make it worse.

Anyone else up for a game?

I got lucky with a lot of breaks that game. I got the 4 passes and a win achievement, to remind me how lucky I was.

I don't know what you did in the second half but your pass rush was on fire. I couldn't get anything off.

eznark

Banned
I got lucky with a lot of breaks that game. I got the 4 passes and a win achievement, to remind me how lucky I was.

I don't know what you did in the second half but your pass rush was on fire. I couldn't get anything off.

Is that 4 completions or 4 attempts?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
a summary of a game against livewire:

1. tons of meaningless offensive audibles. shifts, a bunch of routes changes, and who the fuck knows what else... for nothing!

2. random shifts of DL and LB's on defense. probably trying to pick out an exploit (if the line is moving at the snap ill probably get some pressure!)

I think I remember sending you a message about this in NCAA 13 ;P

Play with us Sok! There's no pressure at all!

Yeah, I think I'll get the game, and I don't know anything about Hockey, except FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT

LJ11

good game sok, that shit got away from in a hurry. those buzz zones on cbs are worthless, keep getting torched when i hot route but i keep using them.

would anybody like to play

i'll playing, handing out free victories all night.

Sokantish

gg LJ, of course right after I say I have trouble running I have an okay running game. I got really lucky with ints too, I usually don't get any

LJ11

good game smokey, i think about half way through the game i just said fuck this, where's kareem jackson?

did my receiver drop that ball at the end of the half, or did you knock it down, looked like he dropped a walk in td.

im up for more if anyone is interested.

Smokey

good game smokey, i think about half way through the game i just said fuck this, where's kareem jackson?

did my receiver drop that ball at the end of the half, or did you knock it down, looked like he dropped a walk in td.

im up for more if anyone is interested.

lol :(

gg and i think your guy just flat dropped the ball. same with that pass you threw on the sideline.

LJ11

good game splat, game tried to screw you early, but ultimately i sat on big fat dick. was just trying to center the ball, too funny.

Splat

good game splat, game tried to screw you early, but ultimately i sat on big fat dick. was just trying to center the ball, too funny.

Haha, pulled out a miracle! Was a good game. Don't know how you converted so many 3rd and 15+'s.

Anyone up for a game?

Top Bottom