• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Rorschach

I was playing with someone offline when the game came out and he couldn't kick for shit either. I don't know why. I'd kick it for him and I'd be able to. We even switched controllers.

Ramirez

Do you keep the stick held down, then push up, or do you push down, let go, then hit up? I'm pretty sure I do one fluid motion, and I haven't had any issues, weird.

Splat

lol cb that game was dumb.

side note: Bernard Scott is averaging like 7ypc my last 3 games w/ him. Way better than 82 speed BJGE.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've done it like I always do it. After I noticed it against Ramirez I started mashing on the rs up multiple times and nothing. It works fine on kickoffs and extra points. But on field goals nothing. So i don't think its my controller

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Anyone down for a game?

you're playing the wrong people, i hand out 2-3 per game, lol.

man I am getting picked off left and right.

What playbooks are you guys liking for passing the ball?

Same here. It's been way more than I've been known to throw, even tho I usually dagger myself with picks.

I'm just not used to the total control passing I guess.

I would guess New Orleans and Green Bay. Maybe Eagles. I remember Pats book is all gimmicks and kinda weird.

Been messing with playbooks, so far the Eagles PB was my favorite, moreso than NO and run n gun. Still need to try GB, Cowboys, Texans, and the other generic ones.

Sokantish

I got my first win in Madden 13 online yesterday thanks to Rors. Then something crazy happened... I got another win right after it! You guys still need to tell me the secrets on defense though. I allow way too many yards and I really have no clue why. I'm not going to blame it on the Vikings defense sucking, but it always feels like when I play zone I probably should have picked man and then when I picked man I should have been playing zone. Maybe I was just getting unlucky

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
sorry wellie, I'm around now if either of you want another game afterwards.

yeah GG wells. also, not sure what play you called, but your guy was playing off coverage and played the hook perfectly on that INT.

he gave crabtree quite a cushion and on the snap as soon as crabtree started his turn, the CB jumped the route for the pick :(

anyone else want to play

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Only had about an hour and a half to play all of today and I played one quarter. Thanks levious and FMT. -_-

yeah GG wells. also, not sure what play you called, but your guy was playing off coverage and played the hook perfectly on that INT.

he gave crabtree quite a cushion and on the snap as soon as crabtree started his turn, the CB jumped the route for the pick :(

anyone else want to play

It was a zone.

i keep putting the weather on random and get crazy results! 20 mph winds, snow in san fran.... who knows what is next!

hopefully XBL doesn't disconnect me again. gonna have to look into why that is happening

Splat

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

edit: madden gods correct the world, drop fmt. god there was so much bs that game, so glad to be out of nfcw haha.

Did you enjoy the nice bscott run in the redzone?

You might need to check your shit. I have zero drops

yeah, i had this problem a month or so ago and "fixed" it. haven't had problems since except for the last week :(

i'll see if i can find my thread at the xbox.com support, cause i just followed what they said to do. it's not even losing connection to EA, it's literally being signed out of XBL

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

edit: madden gods correct the world, drop fmt. god there was so much bs that game, so glad to be out of nfcw haha.

Did you enjoy the nice bscott run in the redzone?

that was a pass! he had under 10 yards rushing through 3 quarters!

and there were a lot of fumbles on both sides. the only BS thing i saw is that noodle arm andy dalton threw a pass that went further than 20 yards in the air

Sokantish

gg, I couldn't believe how I started out that game. At least I made it close though. I don't get why my run defense is so god awful. It wasn't as bad near the end, but that beginning was rough.

Fantomex

I got a question about Madden this year. It says on quick passes we need to click on before we make the catch. Can someone please give me a dummy breakdown of this?

Top Bottom