• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wait so I am getting more after my game with FMT?

Emoticon_happytears.gif

Technically yes but it will be after you win the superbowl

eznark

Banned
I had no idea who Common is, so when the lady said John Legend and Common I thought she said Conan. I got super excited.

eznark

Banned
I'm looking at his Wikipedia page and I have no idea why I ever would have heard of this dude, and I listened to tons of rap from like 92-96.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I used to love D.O.T.A

i look forward to making more references that only 4 people here will understand.

eznark

Banned
I know who he is. But he has like two ok songs and eznark lives in a fucking forest somewhere not listening to pop music. im saying i can understand how he wouldnt know who he is.

You should see how deep we dug the hole for the dog, had to be 18 feet. Scavengers don't fuck around!

brentech

I mostly know him from acting, but I slightly knew who he was before that. Had a small role in Smokin' Aces. And then a big role in Hell on Wheels

eznark

Banned
John Legend is like a black Michael Buble from what I can tell.

I don't really know who michael Buble is either though.

eznark

Banned
Just saying John Legend seems like a square. Elevator music esque. Like he will probably do the super bowl if he gets famous.

Colasante

GG Crimson. What a rollercoaster ride. I was about to break off a screen and go up 17-0 when I got kicked for "griefing" then when we reconnect, I throw two interceptions and a pick six to go down 10-0, followed by Brady getting injured for the game. Then in comes Jimmy Garoppolo who goes 15 of 18 for 271 yards and 4 TDs to win it 35-10. What a game. Quarterback controversy?

So draft this weekend?
Yeah we should start talking about this

So...since we have often done Sundays I'll just stick with that day for now

LEAGUE

ARE YOU TEAM...

Sunday morning 12 ET/9 PT?

Sunday afternoon 4:30 ET/1:30 PT?

Sunday night 9 ET/6 PT?

Just made up those times if anyone needs a variance on it just let us know.

I'm sure our Northern folks in here will get a nice laugh when they see this is the weather that gets our schools closed and the city shut down here in Dallas :

3737AA0B-8102-45AF-BF60-A2A32C73ABBF.jpg

Top Bottom