• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Jarate

Banned
GG.

Seriously, how do I get my defenders to actually catch interceptions? The amount of games I've lost now because my DBs don't even try to catch is staggering.

It's all a crapshoot man, we both had like 400 dropped ints, I just happened to catch 2 important ones

Colasante

It's all a crapshoot man, we both had like 400 dropped ints, I just happened to catch 2 important ones

Yeah, it's annoying because my DBs have high awareness and are usually in position to make the interception but bat the balls away instead. Mind boggling, especially in end of game scenarios.

Jarate

Banned
Yeah, it's annoying because my DBs have high awareness and are usually in position to make the interception but bat the balls away instead. Mind boggling, especially in end of game scenarios.

yeah those 2 at the end wouldve been rage worthy, if my receivers were good and made the cut properly it wouldnt have mattered though

Garappolo had a good game other then the 2 picks. Neither of us could run though lol

fucking bullshit, my guy was right on that receiver on that last pass.

gg.

New CB's have great coverage but zero awareness, they are right on top of receptions but never make a move for a pick.

Nightz

fucking bullshit, my guy was right on that receiver on that last pass.

gg.

New CB's have great coverage but zero awareness, they are right on top of receptions but never make a move for a pick.

GG man. I couldn't really take advantage of the turnovers my D generated. And yeah, Keenan Allen is pretty good when there are guys around. tbh I didn't think he would catch it either...thought it would go to OT. Also, what was up with that one play where my guy caught it, then the game said fumble, then moved on to the next play?

Edit: Slowpoke Eric Weddle enjoying his new role at SS!

GG man. I couldn't really take advantage of the turnovers my D generated. And yeah, Keenan Allen is pretty good when there are guys around. tbh I didn't think he would catch it either...thought it would go to OT. Also, what was up with that one play where my guy caught it, then the game said fumble, then moved on to the next play?

It's called madden is trash.

It's a by product of using R1 and having programmers who don't know how to combine the strip mechanic and stoppage of play mechanic.

I don't know if it's my low AWR TE, but my QB was throwing way behind him on almost every single throw. Is that how they "compensate" for poor AWR, make the players around him even more shitty?

Jarate

Banned
the fuck is groupme

Groupme is a messaging system that allows multiple parties to essentially post in a chatroom together while allowing people to PM eachother easily with pretty good mobile support. We use it in Casual league and it's very handy.

Greg

GG, Smokey

no clue why I was excited for the season to start

same shit - no separation, no coverage, no protection

Ferny

Groupme is a messaging system that allows multiple parties to essentially post in a chatroom together while allowing people to PM eachother easily with pretty good mobile support. We use it in Casual league and it's very handy.

I wish we used that here or at least Hangouts.

Smokey

GG, Smokey

no clue why I was excited for the season to start

same shit - no separation, no coverage, no protection

gg bud

well i did upgrade my secondary in the offseason..and first game w/ new playbook i like the wrinkles! need more practice w/ it

murray ate too ;___; thanks bigboss!

Greg

gg bud

well i did upgrade my secondary in the offseason..and first game w/ new playbook i like the wrinkles! need more practice w/ it

murray ate too ;___; thanks bigboss!
even the runs I read perfectly, forced inside, etc. were huge gains - fuckin' unreal

the run down the left sideline and then that TD run up the middle was stupid

I don't know what to call any more on either side of the ball because it doesn't matter

Smokey

even the runs I read perfectly, forced inside, etc. were huge gains - fuckin' unreal

the run down the left sideline and then that TD run up the middle was stupid

I don't know what to call any more on either side of the ball because it doesn't matter

you got two picks tho

Mrbob

Jabee let me know when you can play. Today would be the best day to get in. Even though I'm not feeling well I'll suck it up and get the game in.

Time to start my young guys again and see how they perform. .

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit Drizz, your team is fucking stacked. I couldn't do anything with JPP all game, your RT killed me.

Test #1 of new scheme is a failure

Holy shit Drizz, your team is fucking stacked. I couldn't do anything with JPP all game, your RT killed me.

Test #1 of new scheme is a failure
His name is Jonathan Martin, and he is to be feared! But yeah I blew it on that one pass play and that's the difference. Good defensive game for the first half or so.

I had no TOs to your 3. And lost. 1/6 on 3rd down :X. That false start at the end was pretty funny.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My heart was pounding that whole game. Fucking Thomas and Geathers were killing me. I am very lucky that the defense got stout any time you were within my 40. The huge stop when you were 3rd and 1 saved me. Thanks Micah Hyde!

My heart was pounding that whole game. Fucking Thomas and Geathers were killing me. I am very lucky that the defense got stout any time you were within my 40. The huge stop when you were 3rd and 1 saved me. Thanks Micah Hyde!
3rd and 1 from the 2 >.<

I thought I had you when I got that beautiful Casey Page TD to answer yours bringing me back up by 9. But you wouldn't go away and kept stopping me outside FG range.

Splat

GG GQ,

Stanton era off to a good start, going into Baltimore and facing a great QB (+250 exp!)

Rebuilt secondary was all over the place, 3 picks, and Willis was having absolutely none of your screen game, he was a monster.

GQman2121

Banned
GG Splat. Tyrod's significant other is pleased that the check cleared. Those picks were nowhere near their targets. Too easy and I couldn't get any rhythm going on defense.

Splat

GG Splat. Tyrod's significant other is pleased that the check cleared. Those picks were nowhere near their targets. Too easy and I couldn't get any rhythm going on defense.

Yeah there was even a 4th ball he put way over a wr in and into a defenders chest, that wasn't caught because the defender was pretty sure the ball wasn't going to be near him.

Top Bottom