• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
Usually I quit when MLB comes out but I'm done pretending it'll be worth playing.

Bought the LE though! Sick steel case!

It's all a crapshoot man, we both had like 400 dropped ints, I just happened to catch 2 important ones

Gotta get better at them dice rolls!

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-play-d-d-but-when-i-do-i-always-roll-natural-20-s-bitches-935a46.jpg

thomasbk

thomasbk get off your weirdo chat app and post in the thread. Let's play at 9.

1. Just got home!

2. I am on GAF but aren't here that often anymore ... I try to check once or twice a day at least.

3. 9 central? OK!

4. You're a weirdo chat app!

DJ Bowser

GG Scott. I should have known it wasn't going to go my way when Zac Stacy blowed through 3 tackles on 3rd and 9 for a 60 yard TD on a screen. Having two pick 6's on balls knocked down at the line is infuriating. Glad I didn't pump points into Luck's confidence yet because it would be back at 0.

What a crappy game Bowser. I have a feeling that would have come down to the wire, but instead the lag obliterated any chance of that actually being any fun, I only won because of my good AI defense, neither of us could stop anything manually with that lag

DJ Bowser

What a crappy game Bowser. I have a feeling that would have come down to the wire, but instead the lag obliterated any chance of that actually being any fun, I only won because of my good AI defense, neither of us could stop anything manually with that lag

Yeah, the lag was atrocious as well. It had the makings of a terrific game early. On my second drive, you may have noticed me holding the ball for 8 seconds while TY had Brown beat on a streak... I had pressed square twice and thought the ball was going to be in the air... then by the time it actually threw it he was getting hit. Fucking lag.

Yeah, the lag was atrocious as well. It had the makings of a terrific game early. On my second drive, you may have noticed me holding the ball for 8 seconds while TY had Brown beat on a streak... I had pressed square twice and thought the ball was going to be in the air... then by the time it actually threw it he was getting hit. Fucking lag.

You were definitely bottling up my power runs. Zach Stacey has that 99 TRK and I think I can use that to great effect all season long, but my guard situation really puts me in a bind. You were blowing up 70% of my runs

Hell of a game Ferny. Just curious, what did you call on that last play? I figured you were gearing up for the quick pass and went all in with that draw, knew it'd be over if couldn't convert

Ferny

Great game Pistol. The first half was just a interception party. Second half got real close. I almost got so angry at myself for calling a TO on that last play but I was worried I didnt have the right defense and thankfully it worked out.

i just called a sam blitz. I was actually expecting the run but not to the side. Luckily I had some guys on that side make the right move.

Great game Pistol. The first half was just a interception party. Second half got real close. I almost got so angry at myself for calling a TO on that last play but I was worried I didnt have the right defense and thankfully it worked out.

Yea I was actually meaning to spike the ball so I was confused as to why you called the to, but it worked out in the end anyway. That 2 pt conversion try almost came back and bit you in the ass

Edit: btw, is that rookie linebacker of yours 7 ft tall? I couldn't believe that pick you caught over his shoulder on my WR with 95 speed. He kept up with him stride for stride

Top Bottom