• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '16 PS4 Online league thread #2: Blink Daggers and Backflips

Maybe if you guys didn't bit outrageous $$$ for my old fast LB we wouldn't be having this discussion!

In a world of "third best receiver"'s, you gotta be fast

Bread

Banned
I assume that's before or without the nerfs to the draft classes that I think we've had.

We haven't had a HB with over 90 speed if I recall. At best 92. I doubt we've had any QBs close to that speed.
rbs weren't nerfed with that update, just QBs, WRs and CBs. Sucks because I would have went for a RB in my original fantasy draft with good speed if I knew the draft classes would suck so badly.

Colasante

The advance is so far away... I just want to know how much Daryl Washington is going to make. Considering my bid is outrageous and I'm not even the highest bidder, I'm afraid to see what the actual number comes out to.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Your seasons usually end pretty fast.

PiwdsVQ.gif

Colasante

Looking through some rosters to prep for the draft, I've noticed there's a real dearth of quality right tackles in the league. I could see 6-8 tackles going in the first round.

DJ Bowser

Can't wait for Bowser to add Suh and the #1 overall for Terrence Williams.
How effective is Suh in this game?

I'm just saying guys, I'm well-equipped to offer packages of players in trades. If you have a pick before DCX's at 9, please consult with me and see if we can work something out!

Drizz usually is a LBB-tier trade negotiator so don't expect that deal to get done.

How effective is Suh in this game?

I'm just saying guys, I'm well-equipped to offer packages of players in trades. If you have a pick before DCX's at 9, please consult with me and see if we can work something out!

Drizz usually is a LBB-tier trade negotiator so don't expect that deal to get done.

Says the man who got Rodgers for one first rounder and like three third rounders.

LukeSmith

and just make sure your trade gets submitted to CB, FMT, Pheenix and I.

and now, please enjoy this fine holiday for our Presidents, past, present and future

DJ Bowser

Says the man who got Rodgers for one first rounder and like three third rounders.
First, the first third, another third, and a fourth.

The beauty of everyone bitching about that trade now is initially people said Somnia got the better end of the deal.

Both teams benefitted. GM of the year. I get deals done and you make people walk away from the table wondering why they even bothered having the conversation.
and just make sure your trade gets submitted to CB, FMT, Pheenix and I.

and now, please enjoy this fine holiday for our Presidents, past, present and future
Must we get approval on draft trades now?

DCX

DCX
Lol you guys are hilarious.

The darkest timeline is if I find a way to win a Superbowl.

The league will probably implode.

DCX

DJ Bowser

Lol you guys are hilarious.

The darkest timeline is if I find a way to win a Superbowl.

The league will probably implode.
Next time I'm up 2 scores on you, I'll make sure to update my depth chart in game as Julio's legs get too tired to line up outside.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
First, the first third, another third, and a fourth.

The beauty of everyone bitching about that trade now is initially people said Somnia got the better end of the deal.

Both teams benefitted. GM of the year. I get deals done and you make people walk away from the table wondering why they even bothered having the conversation.

Must we get approval on draft trades now?

As a division rival I don't want you to improve your team at all.

DCX

DCX
Next time I'm up 2 scores on you, I'll make sure to update my depth chart in game as Julio's legs get too tired to line up outside.
You seem to spend an awful lot of time worrying about me. You need to worry bout your action boss.

DCX

Top Bottom